Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty!!!! Require Sample

Matreya

As a personally paid endeavor, I require a sample of Shi'ido tissues. It is not a simple flesh sample however that is required, I need extensive tissues. Optimistically blood, flesh, muscle etc. basically a limb if possible.

For this I am willing to debate the payment. Remember Daemos is a Beskar smith, knows how to make Force Imbued weaponry, is a weapons alchemist etc. My initial offer will be a million credits for a basic sample, afterwards anything else is extra and needs debate.

Any takers?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I won't work for credits - I have plenty of that. You'll find it difficult to persuade me with alchemy, as I already have two masterfully crafted swords, one tailored to my needs. I can't be convinced with Beskar, as I already have Sith Armor.

Hmm.... Can you transmute Sithspawns and/or perform body alterations?

Matreya

This is the exact reason I need the sample lol. He has obtained a scroll that explains extensively how to make Sithspawn and the like alchemy, and so I was going to begin working on biological alchemy.

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Lord Daemos"]
LOL, alright. Well, I'll see what I can do. Maybe you can pay me by practicing that art. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom