Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on the Imperial Remnant

In the rather shady parts of the galaxy, a message could be found all around the bars and other hubs for mercenaries, bounty hunter and every other kind of low life criminal, showing a stylised version of Abyss mask, while words were spoken through a voice modulator:

"I speak on behalf of the Free Cities of Malachor V. In recent times the Imperial Remnant has not only violated our status as sovereign, free states that object any unprovoked outside interventions, but they also decided to massacre our people while doing so. These actions taken against us, and against the freedom that we represent will not be ignored. From this day on, the cities of Malachor offer a reward for any captured or killed member of the Remnant, and for every piece of useful Intel on their operations. Let the fascists pay in blood."

The voice disappeared, and the message would display a list:

Soldiers, Low Ranking Officers and Officials - 20000 Credits.

Agents, Officers and Officials - 50000 credits, one force imbued item

Leadership, high ranking Officers and Officials - 200000 credits, two force imbued items.

Intel - 10000 credits

blueprints, tech specifications of IR weapons and starships - 50000 credits, one force imbued item

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Greetings to the Free Cities of Malachor.

On two occasions, operatives of the Underground have observed an Imperial Remnant weapon in use. The weapon was sufficient to frighten away an entire First Order war fleet. We have obtained limited scans, including the weapon's energy readings and the engine signatures of the ship that carries it. I have decided to share this information with you because of the risk this weapon poses to your civilian population. No payment is necessary.

General Beyyr
The Underground

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Anse Tahvo"] Then you better hurry up before I collect on it

And by "I" I mean me, HK.

I don't really know why I had to clarify that actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom