Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Shaper Information

James Solaris

J
I require the information on how the Shapers of Kro-var shape the elements. More specifically, I want all the information one could get related to shaping the 'Water' element. I will pay roughly 30,000 credits for all related information that can be obtained. Diagrams of the techniques will most certainly be rewarded as well, so I can practice them and learn them.

James Solaris

J
No. And given I'm not a Jedi, Sith or other Force User...getting access to the information would be rather difficult, don't you think? Especially when I intend to actually learn said force power, which is the sole point of the bounty on the info.

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
[member="James Solaris"]
If you weren’t a manling you could come and learn from the Eldorai.

For 30,000 credits though we could probably give you some books and stuff on it.

James Solaris said:
No. And given I'm not a Jedi, Sith or other Force User...getting access to the information would be rather difficult, don't you think? Especially when I intend to actually learn said force power, which is the sole point of the bounty on the info.
Shapers of Kro Var are not Jedi or Sith. I don't really see a point to paying for this information, though. It is quite an inferior form of a much wider array of skills.

[member="Braith Achlys"] [member="James Solaris"]

Braith is right. Why pay for something that can be found easily? Let alone a skill set that the average player has a character stumble across and usually not master?

[member="Braith Achlys"] [member="Razor Shot"]

If he wants to spend the money to not do the work of finding it, who's to stop him?

[member="James Solaris"]

I'll look into this. Seems like easy money.....

James Solaris

J
The bounty is still on, but you must sub the books/items including at least one holocron preferably.

James Solaris

J
Given Dal Tolonok has done the bounty, he is paid 70,000 credits. Plus a 20,000 bonus to be on call should James need him again. This bounty is now over and done with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom