Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bostadian Clone Lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Intent: To serve Garlen Zorabos and Ord Bostadus, Main unit in the Bostadian Clone Army[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Image Credit: [/SIZE]
  • Source- http://xcom.wikia.com/wiki/ADVENT_Stun_Lancer
  • [SIZE=9pt]"XCOM 2 Stun Lancer" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][/SIZE]
zbtSYDx.png

[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]COMBAT INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability: Uncommon[/SIZE]
  • Deployment: Minor
  • [SIZE=9pt]Strengths & Weaknesses: ​[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]​+ Agile.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]​+ Well Trained in Lightsaber forms.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]​- Not creative. (Will typically run up to an enemy and swing. Not very tactical thinkers.)[/SIZE]
  • - Medium-long ranged attacks leaves them at a disadvantage.
  • Description: The Bostadian Clone Lancers are about 20,000 in strength. Despite this they are very versatile opponents. Though trained in most forms of lightsaber combat, Most Lancers will just rush in to take out their opponents as quickly as possible. However if the enemy survives, the Lancer is very good at parrying an attacker. They are also expert shots with a pistol.

[member="Garlen Zorabos"]

Firstly, you'll need a link to the source of your image. See this topic for help.

Other than that, I can't approve this until the equipment has been passed through the Factory and I note one of them has been archived so this may take a while. You'll have to change the weaponry or wait for factory approval.

Great! While we wait, I'd like to address something in Strengths and Weaknesses. You say a weakness is that they're disadvantaged range fighters but the description says they're experts with a pistol. If they're expert shooters, how are they disadvantaged at range?

I see the stun lance has been archived, how did you want to proceed? You can substitute it for a canon or approved weapon if you'd like or we can move this submission to either the pre-Codex or archives while you work things out with the Factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom