Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Bostadian Clone Infantry Armor / BI-200 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To Create an armor for the Bostadian Clone Army Infantry
  • Image Source:
    KfUOmYm.png
  • Source- XCOM 2
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Medium Armor
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Bostadian Industries
  • Model: BI-200
  • Affiliation: ​Bostadian Industries
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Armorweave, Duraplast
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Anti-Blaster Armor
  • Weight: 7.3kg
  • Quality: 6
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Heads Up Display
  • Comm-Pack
  • Build In Life Support
DESCRIPTION
The BI-200 was designed as a standard Trooper Armor for the Bostadian Clone Army. The armor was created to mostly be suited against standard weaponry of the galaxy. This means the armor is highly resistant to most blaster weapons, capable of taking one or two solid blasts before failing. This also means the armor is molded specifically to the clone genetic template, allowing for the best protection and movement. A Space mode is present in the armor closing off the mouth and allowing a person equipped with the armor to have one hour's worth of oxygen in the vacuum of space.

Strengths:
  • Blaster Resistant
  • Vacuum Proof
Weaknesses:
  • Vulnerable to Slugthrowers
  • Vulnerable to blades in joints of armor
  • Exposes mouth

Netherworld

<p>Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.</p>

Netherworld

[member="Garlen Zorabos"]

Upon review of your submission, it has been discovered that your Company is still in the process of being approved. Factory submissions must have approved PC companies or existent canon companies linked in order to proceed with the approval process.

I will leave your three submissions [ X, X, X ] here for the next 24 hours while your company is under review. As soon as it is approved, please @mention me here with a new post so that I may review your submissions.

Netherworld

Garlen Zorabos said:
Vacuum Proof

Garlen Zorabos said:
Exposes mouth
  • This strength and weakness seem contradictory. Please clarify how the two can exist in the same armor.
  • Furthermore, for the vacuum-proof strength: how long does the oxygen supply last, approximately? An hour? More?

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
You are correct, I fixed that. Made it so the armor had a setting where the armor seals off the mouth with a mask so the user can survive in space for up to an hour.

[member="Netherworld"]

Netherworld

Garlen Zorabos said:
Made it so the armor had a setting where the armor seals off the mask so the user can survive in space for up to an hour.
  • Please add this explanation into the submission itself.

Netherworld said:
Furthermore, for the vacuum-proof strength: how long does the oxygen supply last, approximately? An hour? More?
  • Please answer this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom