Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boogie Wonderland [Amari]

ku-xlarge.gif
A celebration was occurring on Naboo. The Vile family was welcoming back their son, Jonas Carter Vile, after his long absence. The club was opened and the drinks were out. The Vile Family had missed the prodigiy child for so long and now he was coming home. You bet your ass it was a huge celebration. Jonas had just left Togoria and, as a reward for aiding in the dominion, was to be sent home for some leave.
Jonas had arrived at the spaceport in his personal corvette and disembarked onto the planet. "It's been a while since I've been here. As boring as I remember. Meh." Jonas had on a fine set of robes and made his way to his parent's club, Purgatory. The line outside of the club went on for two blocks. It was obvious this party would be very disappointing to miss. Jonas had arrived by speederbike and, upon his arrival, was greeted by many cheers from the people outside of the club. Jonas was proud to see he had some fanbase. He walked into the club and examined as the many patrons danced their minds away. Jonas was greeted by family and friends of family after entering. The apprentice was taken to the VIP section and was given a few bottles of rum and the night was only beginning.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

It was time to bounce back. It had been a rough few months for the Jensaarai Defender. The end result of face off with her sister left her feeling alone. Amari and her sister, Dharma were the last of their family. It was one that dated back to a Jensaarai that changed her name from Cavataio to Vessia for protection against an insane Dathomirian Sith Witch. That was not important compare to letting her sister take off. The failure of rescuing her did weight heavy on Amari’s young heart.

The bouncing back that was needed sent her to Naboo. Investigating and capturing criminals could be the medicine the woman needed. It was what the Jensaarai had in it. The Protectors of Justice was how she was brought up. The code appeared to her to be the only left standing after civil war on her homeworld.

Amari decided to move among the people at night. It was the first time for to do anything without her Ewok cloak. Since she did the crime and paid for the time, she kept it on for everything. However a little change seemed good for the moment. So it was more fitting clothes for the time and places she was unofficially patrolling. Walking pass a long line that seemed to be wasting their time to just into a club, Amari stopped to pause and get tuned into the feeling she was having.

A speeder bike that pulled up gave her sense that darkness marked the one that got off it and went into the club. She was glad Jensaarai training had prepare her to use the force to hide her force presence. Seeing she needed to get into the club to explore what kind of threat there was, she batted her eyes and gave a smile to bouncer at the door. The thought was she would get in without needing to drop her hidden presence to use the force to trick the bouncer’s mind. It was her looks that got her in to the club and she was not going to deny that fact. Slipping the club, she began to look for the one with darkness looming over him.

Jonas joined the festivities from the VIP section on the second floor overlooking the club. Jonas paused to look around then sit back on the lounge c"It seems my parents have been doing fairly well. Pirating. Ha. To think I actually admired such a thing. Although,"ouch behind him in between two beautiful redheads, "it does have it's benefits." Jonas said before chuckling and taking a drink of rum. The club was filled with people from all over the system. All here to party and celebrate the brief return of the Vile prodigy.

It was then that one of Jonas' cousins took the microphone from the DJ booth and made an announcement. "Everyone, listen up! We all know why we are here! To celebrate the return of my favorite cousin, Jonas Vile!" Jonas' cousin announced. The crowd cheered as Jonas stood up and was shined down on by spotlight. He was the star of the evening and it was sure to be a long reign.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Scanning the people around her, Amari slowly walked through the people having a good time on the floor. There was a debate in her head. It centered around making her presences known or search the hard way. Looks could go so far and luck was a roll of dice that never had good results. A beacon of her force presence would be loud enough. Jensaarai knew how to hide themselves and on the flip side they could amplify to make it seem they were stronger in the force.

That was what Amari would do. Dropping her protection, she focused on letting her presences flow through the force. As she allowed that to happen, it was her movements towards the center of dance floor. The use of dance would let her to be ready to move and spins opened the chance to scan people around her. The center had it pluses and minuses; however the positives were more to her liking. She continue to push her presence outwards to hook in the darksider she felt.

Jonas was enjoying taking a few shots with his friends in the VIP booth when he could feel something emanating in the club. Like, something was beckoning him over. He jumped up from his seat and looked down at the party-goears until someone caught hie eye. "Who is she?! There's .. something about her. I can't quite put my finger on it. Wait a minute. That's it. This one's strong with the force. Very strong actually. I just found me a new friend. Haha." Jonas then jumped down onto the ground floor and began making his way to her through the crowd. Each woman he passed rubbed at his chest and arms, admiring his physique.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jumping down from the second floor to the first would be a good give away, if only Amari was looking at that direction when Jonas did that. Amari was looking the other way at that moment of time. The attempt to blend had her moving with music as she watched people. There was a flitch in her movements. She might have hid her body jolting against the wrong beat when she felt the darkness that she followed into the club. Getting a little unfocused with her dancing, the shift was to sensing which way the feeling was coming from.

Amari grabbed control of herself. Her dance went back to moving sensual with the music. She figured that the presence was coming up behind her. Reacting would be a bad move at the moment, there others all about and she was playing the card of hoping to be over looked. Then she could a chance to get a look at the one she would deal with or get the upper hand on.

Jonas could feel the power emanating from this one girl, this one graceful creature. He watched her as she moved like water to the rhythm. He tried his best to blend in with the others around him so it was not obvious he was approaching her. He danced subtly through the party-goers and inched his way to her. "Gotta meet this girl. Gotta meet this girl." he kept repeating in his head. Soon, Jonas came within talking range of the girl. He could feel that this was not her usual setting and she felt troubled by something. He had hoped she'd notice him first; he wasn't much of a conversation starter, especially with a mortal goddess such as this.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

That dark presence was behind her and she did not want to just react. A turn with the music was doable and gets to see who she was going to kill for being such a wicked being. As the beats allowed it, she moved in a turn to face the one she was following. Amari started to see who was near her. At first, she over looked Jonas because she took him at first as some meathead, but remembering who was around her. The looked returned to Jonas since he was the newest addition among the dance floor. Amari smiled and winked at the man before moving away as a tease.

Jonas looked at the strange girl as he bit his lip and followed her every move. She was an obvious charmer, but Jonas was not completely blind to who she was. He could sense a pocket of lightness in her. It was hard to ignore, especially from this distance. His lust was gone and now all he could feel was betrayed by a woman's good looks .. again. He continued to follow the girl but stayed on his toes. He would not let someone trick him with seduction again. Even though he was blocking off her seduction techniques, he could not take his eyes off her body.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

With being followed, she knew that it was for sure that Jonas who she was targeting. Amari was taking him off the floor. Fewer issues would appear if they were not in a crowded spot. People did not have to know what was going on. It was affairs of the force users and their different sides. There would be a toss-up but the man was a lot taller than Amari was. She could not just simply throw him into the wall, and start the show down. Instead she simply demanded, “Name and order you are with.”

Jonas followed her all the way off the main floor. He did not know who she was, or her intentions, but he was prepared just in case. All it took was a beautiful creature such as this to take him away form a nice party. He could feel the light side of the force emanating from her like an aura. They had made it to a secluded area of the club where she questioned him. "You're gonna have to buy me dinner first, sweetheart." Jonas replied mockingly.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Sighing, her head even shook side to side. What she heard was a man that was full of himself. She quickly believed he was a silver spoon Sith. Her mind came up with because she was quick to judge and assume base on looks with a smart rear response. It was the non Jensaarai thing to do. A bit put off, her words reflected it as she remarked. “I see… mocking like a Sith would do. So you can drop it and tell me why are you here?”

Jonas leaned back against the wall and looked down at the shorter female. He crossed his arms with a small grin on his face and responded to her in a smooth tone. She seemed to be all business all of a sudden. It was somewhat obvious she already knew the answer to the questions, she was just looking for confirmation. "Well, this -is- my party. Question is, what are you doing here? I didn't think Naboo had Diathim running around." Jonas said followed by a slick wink.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

“First off, you can lay off the flirting… Jensaarai don’t take kindly to you Sith on a protected Omega Protectorate planet. Since this is your party, I’ll you pick how you want to be brought in. Peacefully or I can drag you in. What’s it going to be?” Amari firmly stated. She might be in dress. That was not going to stop her from kicking a Sith bum, and size never stopped her from a fight. Roughing a person up was one thing. A focus fight was completely different.

"Aw, come on dollface. You came to my family's club. You can't possibly be all seriousness and no play. How about we start off slow then we'll get to the real fun, uh?" Jonas chuckled and smiled. "I'm Jonas. And you are?" Jonas inquired. He then reached his hands into his pocket and leaned up against the wall before looking down at the pretty young thing.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

Rolling her eyes was the first thing she did as her response to Jonas. It was off putting to be called pet names, but it was typical Sith for that apparently meant being a chauvinist. Amari was not going to deal with this Sith alone. It was decided that she was going to go and get some help. She thought there would more that needed to be handle in the club since a Sith was here too. Sighing, ”Already told you to stop…” Amari turned away and began to leave.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas let out a single laugh and licked his lips before biting the lower one. "What brings someone like you to a place like this, anyways? I know what you are, hun. You don't really belong here. Come back and talk to me for a little bit." Jonas began walking after her. "Who comes to a club such as this to be all serious business, eh? Why are you here? Are you looking for me or something? I don't believe we've met so I'm pretty positive I have done nothing to you." Jonas said before jumping in front of her to stop her from walking away.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Getting assistance was appearing to not be happening. Amari had the man in front of her. It appeared she had to deal with the Sith on her own. Her hands balled at as she began to glare at Jonas. It bothered her that she stated why she was here, and yet she was asked again. There was some thickness between ears; she had thought about the Sith. “Like I said before, you are a Sith in Omega space, The Jensaarai don’t take kindly to you Sith… so do the math to answer your question.”

So it made it easier to throw a punch at the man’s face. Her right fist was lifted and swung forward. She had a hungry fist that wanted to eat some face. The fist was not going to really eat something. It was a normal fist aimed at another’s face. Her other fist was held down at the waist and waiting for its turn to feel the breeze through its “hair”. There in her head had a plan laid out in case she was blocked to use other fist for jabs.

Jonas could only grin. Such a pretty young thing talking so tough was pretty damn funny. "Well um..last I checked, it was the Jedi you Jensaarai didn't like once upon a time. Last I checked, you guys didn't really have any hatred for Sith nor Jedi, just anyone who'd disrupt peace and all that jazz. What have I done to -you-? You didn't even know my name before today and you accuse me of such? You're too funny doll." he replied. She was obviously blinded by her false sense of duty to the galaxy. It seemed that whoever her teacher was, was obviously anti-Sith, which wasn't the Jensaarai way. She was being misled.

It seemed the fire within her had taken over when she sent her fist to his face. Jonas reacted the only way he knew how: he grabbed her arm mid-swing and slammed her against the wall, pinning her there by both arms. "You really need to calm yourself down, doll. No reason to get so hasty, hmm?" he said, inches from her face. He leaned in for a kiss but stopped himself just before her face. "I gotta get back to the party now, so, either you leave before I have everyone in there throw you out, or you join me and have some fun. Your choice." Jonas said before releasing her and heading back to the main club floor.

@[member="Amari Vessia"]

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

First came her sigh as Jonas walked away. Second she realized that she painted the corner that she stood in. Being off the game did hurt the situation, but there was a feeling of bad thing coming. If she was Dharma, then it would be known exactly what pain was coming at her. However, she had the past on repeat in such detail that she agreed whole heartily the saying about history always repeating.

The third and last thing was what he said about her Jensaarai. That was another thing she could not let slide. Amari went after him to correct him then try another plan. So grabbing his shoulder and pulling back to get his attention, her words did not wait for him to turn around. “Last you checked? Was that eight hundred years ago? Our dislike of Jedi is also aimed at darksiders too… You being having a health aura of darkness says you are more likely Sith, and you being on Omega protected planet means you must be arrested. So don’t act all innocent.”

Amari wanted to lay out everything Jensaarai was; however, at the same time she did not want to admit to the order’s short comings because of defenders falling to the dark side. Still Jensaarai were against the Sith because peace and justice were things the order saw true. Same time witness the Sith not caring about those virtues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom