Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bokan, Pillager of ships, consumer of buckwheat. friend of the nerfs

Hi there im Bokan a Dathomirian,

at the moment a homeless slicer bouncing form ship to ship stealing electronics that are not bolted down for scrap all while keeping myself hidden for ship sensors, but i have set my main world to hosnian prime in a district that has food stalls and scrap parts just humble and not so humble people out to make a living which is located in your controlled space.

Bokan is easy enough to understand he is a simple kid, he steals to eat and put a roof on his head. its not honest work but its hard and he gets by.

he likes eating Corellian buckwheat noodles aswell as nerf products

oh sorry,

i dont know what i want to accomplish i guess get better at tech stuff and help people along the way, i dont picture my guy to be much of a fighter but he is dathomirian so who knows what the future holds

Hey welcome! Character sounds interesting and believe we have a number of tech heads around the SJO to help out guide him if you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom