Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boethiah

Name: Boethiah
Species: Dathomirian
Height: 1.68m
Weight: 60kg
Eyes: Red right eye, Grey-blue left eye (originally Amber)
Hair: Dark Brown

Faction: The Primeval
Marital Status: Single
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Rank: Witch Initiate
Force Alignment: Dark Side

[SIZE=18.6667px]Strengths & Weaknesses[/SIZE]

Creature Handler: Having an affinity with beasts and other non-sentient creatures, Boethiah is talented in the art of creature handling.
Force Prodigy: The essence of a dead Sith Lord, and the recently deceased Host Lord inside her; she’s naturally gifted in the ways of the force.

Stolen Vessel: Left to die; her only salvation was a dark ritual which left her vulnerable to the influences of those essences now inside her.
Humble Origins: Growing up in poverty, and enslaved by the Warlord of Wayland, Boethiah hasn’t any true training or education.

[SIZE=18.6667px]Appearance[/SIZE]

Appearing like any member of the human species, Boethiah’s only unusual traits are her two unusual eyes; each of a different colour. The fifteen-year-old, although fit, is somewhat leaner than the average girl of her age due to her upbringing in slavery. She was often seen painting red streaks under her eyes, a common cultural practice of the Dathomiri, and wore practical garments over gaudy fashion.

[SIZE=18.6667px]Personality[/SIZE]

Having spent the majority of her young life in slavery, Boethiah never truly understood the bonds of friendship. Quiet, yet willful; Boethiah was not obedient out of fear, but rather for survival’s sake. Although she’d never abuse the trust of those closer to her, she also would never make bonds with those she felt threatened her position, resulting in her being somewhat distant from other slaves.

After being imbued with the essences of Darth Inhix and Anja Aj’Rou by [member="Loxa Visl"] & [member="Orkamaat"], her previous nature became overwhelmed by domineering forces flowing inside of her. The product of this dark ritual was an unusually eccentric, curious, and strong-willed individual who often walked in the grey area and forewent caution whenever drawn to the darker areas of the galaxy.

[SIZE=18.6667px]Possessions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.6667px]Roleplay Threads[/SIZE]

Act I - Origins
I Want It All - Private Threadhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/72819-i-want-it-all/
All is Quiet in Wild Space - Private Thread
How Vile He Was - Private Thread

[member="Loxa Visl"]

Pls, mom. You're embarrassing me!

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

I find your tag to be disgusting. When I get promoted again, we're gonna duel, k? If you lose, you replace it with dancer like the karking care bear you are. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom