Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Bobawwa and Frederic Juusk

Status
Not open for further replies.
2w4zg5k.jpg

Name: Bobawwa
Loyalties: The Beast Hunting Guild, Frederic
Role: Hunter for the Guild
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Wookiee
Force-Sensitive: Nope
Appearance: Giant black furred wookiee
Personality: Friendly to those he likes, violent to those he dosen't
Weapon of Choice: Bowcaster
Wealth: Good enough, but nothing great
Combat Function: Bobawwa is an excellent shot with a bowcaster, as well with other ranged weapons, which is useful in his career. Also, he's obviously a decent combatant in close range due to his strength and size, but he's had no formal training and is horrible with melee weapons.
Notable Possessions: Wookiee bowcaster
Other Notes: A native to Kashyyyk, Bobawwa began to hunt with Frederic after the latter saved him from a Wyyshokk. Since then, as his life debt, Bobawwa has become a good friend to Frederic, as well as an excellent hunter.

Cyborg-TOR.jpg

Name: Frederic Juusk
Loyalties: The Beast Hunting Guild, Bobawwa
Role: Hunter for the Guild
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Brown hair, bionic implants
Personality: Quick to annoy
Weapon of Choice: Blaster rifle
Wealth: Good enough
Combat Function: Frederic is a good shot with a blaster rifle, and a skilled boxer- greatly enhanced by his cybernetics.
Notable Possessions: Blaster rifle, cybernetic maintience products
Other Notes: Frederic met Mrrew at the Kashyyk hunting outpost where they both worked before Mrrew left off-planet. After hearing about the Beast Hunting Guild, he and his wookiee companion left to join it.

Intent: I plan on using these two npcs to hunt the monsters ordered in my marketplace thread when the PC hunters I employ icly don't bite. (I.E If I wait several days after offering the contract for hunting something that was ordered, and no PC hunters go for it, i'll use these guys)

[member="Mrrew"]

Ensure that you incorporate them into RPs where they catch the creatures mentioned for your marketplace store front, even if it's just a passing mention in another RP thread.

Otherwise, Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom