Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board of Directors

Alright, so as you all may know, in RL I am now busy as a squirrel in a acorn factory. My college classes have kicked the goodness out of me, and I am doing my darndest to try and make this Biology class not kill me. And just think, its only week two of the college semester! :D

So, because you are a lovely group of people and I love you all to bits, and I would hate for things to go to waste because of me, and we have so much in store here and at stake here, this is what we are setting up: A board of directors. This will be the senior staff; those who are the most active, and the most influential in the faction. Picking will not be based on favoritism but purely how active you are for Justice Shipping. Those involved will be able to set up runs, active stuff, and make things happen. Just have fun, as always. That's why we are here after all! If you want a spot on the board, you may "apply" basically telling me why you feel you deserve a spot and I will say either "sure" or "do a few more active things and your golden."

The board is designed to give those who have already taken leadership roles in this faction an IC platform for it, its not to be a bully pulpit or anything of that nature. Have fun, and play nice! *runs back into study cubbyhole*

MEMBERS OF THE JUSTICE SHIPPING BOARD

[member="Echo Emerald"]
[member="stardust"]
[member="Kiber Thaxton"]
[member="Gray Raxis"] also CEO of SocMin Fed; our mining company

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom