Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blurring the lines of reality [REQUEST]

Evasion Studios
Hi folks.

So I've got a reference for one of my characters, and it's a cartoon I'm rather pleased with. However I've also got a counterpart to it, a real life playby that is as close to perfect as you can achieve. What I'm wanting to do is blur those lines between real life playby and cartoon. I'm good, I've got photoshop, and I can do quite a lot, but I'm stumped on this one. So here's some reference pics, and the information you'd need to fish around for more pictures. I'm looking for something between the lines of cartoon and real life. Blurring the lines of reality to make something that could be used as a more believable medium for the Star Wars Universe. If it can't be done, it can't be done, but I know I'm not the only designer in these woods. So here's hoping.

Oh, and if you happen to find a better playby for the cartoon version, feel free to try and use that.

Cartoon Reference: Joseph Korso ( Titan A.E. )​
Joseph_Korso.jpg
Real Life Playby: Tory Belleci ( Mythbusters )​
Sidenote: The only pictures that are good with him are the ones that have the same cut of facial hair, that's what really makes this a good match.
mythbusters-tory-belleci.jpg

Matreya

It...might work if you can catch two of the basically same facial expressions and overlay them. Opacity and the like should be twiddled and that could possibly give you watch you want. But with two completely separate looking facial expressions your gonna have difficulty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom