Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blood Stained Discovery [DoS]

Kathal

K

Nar Shaddaa. A world of criminals, outlaws and other more nefarious types. At least, the galaxy saw them as nefarious. Compared to the darkness Kathal himself experimented with every day, the denizens of the ecumenopolis were saints. When he had arrived on the world, cloaked in a dark green and gold robe, and wearing his customary bone mask, he had been attacked a dozen times within the first hour. A trail of bodies littered his path, though they were but a few among many of the corpses that brought such character to this planet. Stepping over his most recent adversary, Kathal continued his journey along the poorly lit walkway towards the flickering yellow and blue neon sign at the end of the block.

Normally, Kathal would never have come to a world like this. Perhaps he would have with a Scions strike force to secure new Neophytes, but alone, it would have been a pointless, wasted trip from Icarus. But, Borga the Hutt, a youth among his species had been making bold claims about his discovery of a relic, dug up from a Temple Vorkar agents had reported on. By the time Kathal had found the temple, it had been ransacked, defiled, by the Hutt's men. He had followed them back to Nar Shaddaa, and a few questions had led him to the Hutt's doorstep. He began to ascend the short staircase to the entrance as two bodyguards emerged from the shadows. The glow of a deathstick illuminated the rodian on the left, while the human on the right merely grinned at Kathal, half his teeth replaced by inky black fakes.

"Well well well, looks like we got ourselves a spook here. How about you turn around and walk away man, before you end up looking like that mask of yours." The rodian chuckled at his comrades comment, though the smile fell from both men's faces as Kathal continued his approach, silent, and with golden eyes glaring at them both. Pulling the blaster from his side, the human pointed it at Kathal, barking an order for him to stop. Without missing a step, Kathal reached out with the Force, and broke every bone in the man's hand except for his trigger finger. The crack from the act echoed across the block, followed quickly by the man's cries of pain. With a flick of his own wrist, Kathal forced the man to turn the blaster on his comrade, and using his one remaining working finger, shot the rodian three times. Only then did Kathal allow the man to drop the blaster, both he and his compatriot collapsing to the ground in heaps.

Pausing finally, Kathal glanced down at the moaning bodyguard, eyes filled with hatred, but also pleasure. Reaching under his robe, Kathal drew his Nevarak Blade. Made of Icorium, a metal found only on Icarus, the red silver metal glinted in the neon lights of the building, and a small pushing of the Force into the Nevarak Crystal in the hilt of the weapon woke the Smoke Demon within from its slumber. Purple and black light flicked up along the edges of the blade, creating a protective layer energy layer around the already strong Icorium blade. The bodyguard had just a moment to witness all of this before Kathal brought the Nevarak Blade around in a sweeping arc, severing the man's good hand, and most of his arm, from his body. His screams were renewed, filling Kathal with a rush of energy.

Stepping over the dying man, Kathal tore the metal door from its hinges before him, and marched into Borga the Hutt's home.

Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig

Nar Shadda
Kathal
The streets of Nar Shadda were full of life -- putrid, corrupt and decaying life. Adi walked silently down the street, her head down just slightly as she made her way silently and virtually unseen within the crowd. Typically, beggars or those that appeared to be nothing such as Adi made little to no fuss within the normal dealings of day to day life with the smugglers and other worthless forms of life that called this place home... they disgusted her.

Many years ago, her own family exiled her during her teenage years... somehow, she managed to find her way across the stars and found herself here in this cruel and unforgiving environment... it was truly survival of the fittest. However, dispute the strong desire to want to up and leave and find a much easier place to reside, she soaked in the darkness that lie dormant just underneath the normal noise of the daily humdrum. Murder, deceit, lust and fear.... there was much here and daily each evening, Adi bathed within it, meditating and feeding off of the energy, using it to fuel her own inner fury. It taught her to eat, to drink, to breathe... and then, it taught her to see. Resounding within her, a new resolve, a new purpose impregnated itself within her, and she sought nothing else but that, and looked forward towards the day it would come to fruition... but, just on the edge of that purpose, doubt lie just outside the door taunting her, accepting her state for what it was, weak and powerless.

Her clothing compared to most was very tattered and worn... the girl hadn't showered in days and her hair, albeit pulled back was rather unkempt and knotted. A covering rested over her eyes, one made crudely from a torn piece of cloth... which seemed to match the coverings on her worn hands and bare feet. She moved along the rim of the street, making her way towards a vendor as she stealthily grabbed a ration pack and began to walk away... but, just as she did, a hand reached for her wrist, roughly grabbing it and wrenching her backwards... "Chit" she inwardly thought... getting caught every once in a while was bound to happen, but it was a rare occurrence... but getting more common as she physically had little to no energy from malnutrition. "Where do you think your going womp rat? Think you can steal from me and just walk away?!?" Time itself seemed to stand still as Adi simply stood there, the hidden fury now bubbling to the surface as she spoke through gritted teeth. "I don't have money to pay, I'm starving... but, its just a small --" A hand came across her face as the large stall owner slapped her clear onto her feet. Spinning just slightly and hitting the ground with he force of a rag doll that a child threw Adi coughed as her hands formed fists. "Your not even sorry you pathetic little witch... but you will be, if your not the sorriest lot come this evening.... " The stall owner whistled as three men, presumably to her hired muscle to keep peace emerged from the store as the man pointed to her. Tearing herself up off the ground Adi took off in a all out sprint as she weaved in and out of the crowd, cutting into an alley way she knew if she could just make it to the large market venue, she'd loose the three dolts that pursued her, but, she had underestimated them.

A hand shot out from a alleyway branch off, knocking Adi clean off her feet again as her head hit the pavement with a sick thud. Two had pursued her, while the third spilt off and flanked her.
"Dammit..." She moaned as the man that strong armed her picked her up by the shirt, slamming her into the wall. "Hey boys... boss said to teach her a lesson huh?.... He didn't say how though did he?" His hands beginning to linger and search, the other two moving in with foul intent -- just as Adi's leg came up, kicking the man in the groin, simultaneously dropping her to the ground with a thud and grunt. "You STUPID girl! I'll kill you, I'll KILL YOU!" Mercilessly the three men began to kick and beat Adi as she lie on the ground, anger swelling up within her as each kick seemed to almost rile her up further until she could hold it in no longer, flashes within her mind appearing. Opening her mouth, an experience occurred like none other before as a high pitched, and distorted scream emerged from her -- amplified by and with the dark side of the force propelled and slammed all men back around her into opposite directions, the sounds of their bodies hitting the walls with sickening thuds filling the air. Stunned and moaning the men lie on the ground writhing in pain as Adi began to will herself up onto her feet, hatred fueling her actions as her teeth gritted together, her hands forming fists, knuckles turning white... one of the men, voice shaking and trembling. "What are you?!?!" This man... wanted to violate her -- wanted to harm her -- utter loathing, unbridled rage and violence -- all these things filled her mind and overwhelmed the young woman's thoughts as she grasped the side of her head, wishing the man to just shut up until, a choking noise would be heard, the man gasping violently for air until.. he fell limp onto the ground.

Breathing heavy, Adi leaned against the wall as she laid her head onto the cold brick trying to calm her mind. What had happened just now? Was this the gift that she had sought so hard for Bogan to show her? She groaned softly until, her heart stopped momentarily, the blunt metallic scent of blood filling her nostrils and -- the most unnerving feeling she had ever felt in her life.

This... pull, had a mind and will of its own. Malice. Rage. Control. Darkness. Death. Power. It called to her, it terrified her. Was this... the one, was this Bogan, the dark one? Moving along the wall, she walked, her body almost automatically moving on its own sheer will, she walked towards the feeling until she felt the blood underneath her bare feet, the pull of this current getting stronger. Feeling the frame of the door way, and noting the relative position of where she had attempted to loose the thugs that would now no longer bother her, she knew where she was... and so, being led by the force that willed her to move, she entered into the den of Borga.

Kathal

K

The pirates fell before Kathal, their bodies and blood staining the halls of the Hutt Lords home. The initial entry had been the most difficult issue for Kathal, though quickly overcome. The entrance to the Hutts home was a large, circular chamber with a second story balcony wrapping around three sides. Blaster fire had rained down on Kathal from every angle upon his entry. He had taken cover behind one of the two pillars flanking the entrance doors, and with two quick pulls, he tore the supports away from the balcony. Marble, durasteel and pirates crashed to the ground, crushing more of their comrades.

Kathal had moped up the wounded, and moved deeper into the building, ascending one flight of stairs after another. Resistance was fierce only every level, but pitiful in its capability. He would have taken the time to enjoy the kills more, if he was not on such a strict time table. Borga the Hutt would no doubt be preparing to flee from the threat working its way up the building. Kathal had to get to that slimy snake before he escaped, and Kathal lost his only lead to the potential relic.

Climbing the final flight of stairs, Kathal ducked his head as a big nemodian came at him with a vibrosword. Sidestepping, Kathal parried the mans second and third wild cuts before slipping inside his guard. He plunged his Nevarak blade up through the mans armpit, piercing his heart and killing him instantly. Blood spurted from the wound, coating Kathal in another coat of the warm liquid. He relished the moment, cherished the look at the nemodian died before him. Shoving the body away, Kathal turned to face three humans cowering before the large, ceremonial doors of the Hutts meeting room. They were servants, likely the Hutts personal ones. The fact they were still here was a good sign.

Taking a step towards the door, Kathal stopped mid step, his head quirking to the side. He felt…a presence. Someone, strong in the Force, had stumbled upon his little display. Closing his golden eyes for a moment, Kathal stretched his focus down, trying to tell who it was that had just entered. He was brought back to the moment as one of the servants rushed at him, screaming in fear and rage, armed with nothing but a small kitchen knife. Kathal cut the woman down with a reflexive slice from his Nevarak Blade; severing her head from the rest of her body. Stepping towards the remaining servants, Kathal determined to sent a greeting to the individual who had just entered the building.

The servants screams were everything he could have hoped for.

Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig

Nar Shadda
Kathal

The den of the slug was blood filled by the time Adi stepped forth into its foul depths... someone, no - something had entered, and still lurked within the walls. It was this 'something' that beckoned her to come forth to it, to be enveloped and swallowed whole within its dark embrace. Her bare feet felt the slick, sticky and warm fluid that was the blood that painted the walls and floors, and as she slowly, but steadily walked down the hallway, she spoke aloud, in a voice just above a whisper. "As I find myself in the valley of shadow and death..." Her voice echoed as she continued to walk, her hand trailing along the wall as smirk slowly crept up upon her face. "Show me dark father, your will, your strength.... let me forever dwell within your dark embrace and show me true power..." Speaking the prayer she had prayed for many a years, Bogan was present within this place, she was calling to him.

She made her way to another door way, and that was when she heard the most desperate, and bloodcurdling screams she'd ever heard in her life... her heart stopped as she hesitated. What was this? Fear? Fear of the unknown entity, or... fear of death should she walk into something she couldn't walk away from? No, that wasn't it. For the first time in years since her exile, Adilya was fixing to come face to face with the very thing she sought, the thing she craved... the thing that gave her purpose, the dark side of the force.

Walking into the room, Adilya stood over the corpses of servants that the mysterious man had slain. Searching the room with her force sight, she couldn't pinpoint what the overwhelming pressure and sensation of the dark energy was, but she knew... it was here. Removing her eye covering, she stood now, her blinded eyes staring directly ahead, no fear or emotion on her face... and then, she spoke, breaking the silence, bold, firm -- and full of purpose. "Are you the one who has willed me here? Are you the one I've prayed to, the one whose dark embrace I have sought -- are you, the Father of all Darkness? Are you, Bogan?"

Last edited:

Kathal

K
The servants blood dripped from Kathal's hands as he watched Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig ascend the final flight of stairs. Kathal gripped the broken body of a servant in his left hand, his fingers piercing the man's neck. His Nevarak Blade, still thrumming with power, held at the ready in his right. Her presence...was intoxicating in a way, the Shaman thought. He had never met this woman before in his life, and yet he could piece together details of her past through her presence in the Force. Tortured, exiled, hurt.

Lost.

He tossed the broken body of the servant to the side, the clatter of his body echoing in the suddenly silent corridor. And when she spoke, his thoughts sang out in praise to He Who Speaks Truth, the Left Handed God, the true Master of the Dark Side. Typhojem had sent this child to Kathal to show her the way to his Truth. Taking a step towards her, Kathal sheathed his blade at his side. "Child, I am but a messenger of the Father of Darkness. He Who Speaks Truth has heard your prayers, young one, and guided you to one of his faithful. It is not my will, but his that has guided you here, and I shall answer to his desires as you have done so."

He stared into her blind eyes, his golden ones flicking across her person, seeing all there was to see both in this world and through the Force. Great potential lingered within this one, a potential he had only seen once before in his first student, Crysis Crysis so long ago. She had more than proven her ability and dedication to Typhojem. This child would be no different, he was certain. He cast a brief glance through the Force, making sure the Hutt was still trapped in the room just down the corridor. He was pleased to have met this child, but he could not allow the crime lord to escape.

Turning back to Adilya, Kathal lowered his voice, taking on a more comforting tone. "I am Kathal, Shaman of the Scions of the Truth, and leader within the Dominion of Shadows. What is your name, child?"

Nar Shadda
Kathal
A messenger of the one who speaks truth... A servant, devout and steadfast of the one true Father worthy of praise and attention. She tilted her head slightly as the veins around her eyes intensified, Adilya desperately trying to make out the form of this Savior... but, the darkness that engulfed him was like a eddy in a deep pool of water... there was no shape, no form -- only the dark, but still it drew her closer and closer to the man as she would now meet him half way stepping on and over the bodies of the fallen that dared to defy this man, the warm sticky fluid of freshly split blood now caked on her feet. She stood, her gaze never once faltering as the emotion, the features that adorned her face were that of a weary traveler that had finally found respite, or that of a fame seeker, who had stumbled upon a vast treasure.

Kathal....

The name rang over and over within her head as she then repeated his name with such a fervor, and in a willing and submissive tone. "Kathal... of the Shadows..." She wanted to reach out with her hands to see if she could feel, touch the features of this being that spoke... but dare not, for this was a holy time, and holy ground in which she was residing in, and she dared not taint the place in which she stood with her own petty desires. Her hands came up and intertwined at her chest as she bowed her head slightly, speaking once again in a submissive tone. "I have sought and prayed with every, fiber of my being to the one in the darkness. I have followed the whispers that others dare to not follow in the hopes I would be worthy to one day be in his presence, and to know his name... to commune with him... Tell me, might I be worthy? If not, tell me... tell me what he requires, and I will follow, I will obey."

He then addressed her, it made her heart skip a beat... he wanted to know her name? It had been so long in which someone, something... or even herself spoke the name in which she had been given at birth... but as she began to speak it, rage began to enter the forefront of her thoughts and mind. Hatred, undying and unyielding hatred for the name in which she would speak -- for it tied her in some way, shape and form to the ones that cast her aside, as if she had no more value than that of trash. She spoke, pushing past the loathing. "It is a name that I have long forsaken... but, the name given to me from birth is.... Adilya, Solveig...."

Kathal

K
Kathal nodded his head at the young ones words. Reaching up, Kathal grabbed the bone mask and pulled it away. He then pulled down the hood of his robes, revealing a youthful face, scarred from the trials of the galaxy. "Even without your eyes, you have seen a truth that few in this galaxy ever will child. He Who Speaks Truth has seen your dedication, your commitment to the path we all must follow, and has rewarded you. In your darkest moments, he has been with you. Your survival is proof enough of your worthiness, and you following of the path the only thing you must do to earn his love."

Standing up to his full height, Kathal guided Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig towards the door leading into the Hutts room, still barred against their entrance. "In Darkness, I find the Path. On the Path, I find Revelation. With Revelation, I Find Purpose. In Purpose, I Find Truth. The Truth shall guide my Destiny. These are the words of the Scions of the Truth, the organization I am part of, and the true followers of the Dark Side. We are the purest form of adherents to the will of Bogan, and seek to return the Sith as a whole to a path of proper adherence. You may not have heard our words before, but they ring true in the journey you have taken."

Coming to a halt before the door blocking their path, Kathal extended his hand. "Now, show me your strength. Show me your ferocity. Show me your Purpose!" With those words spoken, Kathal extended his will through the Force to grab the metal door before them, slowly beginning to crush it. He did not rip the door from its hinges himself, but he weakened it. While he could sense the potential strength in Adilya, he was not sure how much control she had over her abilities yet. He wanted to see where she stood now, with a simple test of Force control.

Nar Shadda

Kathal
Her hands which had been neatly folded, had been resting together on her chest which now heaved up and down violently as tears flowed freely down her cheeks. He had been with her, he had seen her.... he, had heard her. Her hands gripped even tighter as she continued to listen to him, where others had seen an unworthy and perversion of their concepts of rules and laws.... the one in the darkness, He, had seen worthiness, he had seen desire, he had seen power.

He unmasked himself, and as he did, she saw a man standing before her now, but her eyes averted downwards still in such a submissive manner, not daring to look upon the mans face, he had been the messiah that had sent word to her, the one whom prepared a path for the dark and unholy Patriarch... for Typhojem. As he spoke, he was right, yet again... his words, they rang true. Everything that had happened in her life, fit this creed... fit, his design for her and now, she saw it clearly. Her exile from her family, she had entered a darkness that knew no end or depth.... but it was in there she found purpose, she found revelation. In her revelation, she found purpose... she followed the whispers of the one that called her; and now, now... there was truth. There was a joy that had kindled deep within her now as her hands now having fully extended outward praised the one true Father of the Sith. "In my darkness you found me, in my spiraling you brought purpose.... in my purpose you brought me clarity -- brought me your revelation. Now, you bring truth to the darkness and strengthen my resolve..." She prayed aloud in front of Kathal her eyes closing an almost perverted yet joyous smile formed upon her face, a small chuckle starting, and then rolling into an almost hysterical joyous laughter, her hands raised into the air... she had found, her resolve, she had been found.

Standing now, she felt the dark ripple within the force as Kathal began to rip the door off it's hinges... he wanted to see her strength, her ferocity, her purpose. She took a step forward, something deep within her feeling different... almost as this whole time, to this very moment, she had been swimming against a mighty and raging current, but now, she was in flow and step with it... the power within her scared her, but she heard the whispers all around her, he was with her, he was in control. Her fists tightened as she spoke in a gritted and shrill tone. "I am but an instrument, I heard your voice clearly, let my rage flow for your glory...." Her hands shot forth as they seemed to physically grab a hold of something, the metal on the door now creaking and groaning violently as veins would begin to appear around her eyes, spreading outwards. Grunting softly Adi would let out a loud and forced yell -- "TYPHOJEM!", her hands clenching once again as a repulse would emanate from her body, the walls cracking out and around the door as the metal would crush inward upon itself and would launch violently away from the two, into doorway, leaving it wide open... for whomever was hiding within, she felt their fear... and it was refreshing.

Kathal

K
"Yes!"

The roar tore itself from Kathal just as the door was torn from its hinges, the two sounds competing for supremacy in the hallway. The walls around the door collapsed in on themselves, sheered from their place by the ferocity of the two Force Users actions. Almost as an afterthought, as Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig was basking in the glow of accomplishment, and enjoying the fear flooding from the room within, Kathal had brought up a barrier of Force energy to shield them from debris. There was not much, but a few sizable bricks bounced off the unseen dome he set in front of them. He let the barrier drop once everything seemed to have settled.

"The Dark Father has heard your devotion, and committed himself to your aid this day. He has done his part, now let us do ours." Kathal spoke the words even as he led the way into the now open room, the Nevarak Blade back in his hand. Through the opening, the two would find themselves in a chamber thirty meters across in every direction, and twice that in height. Three chandeliers of dazzling beauty hung from the ceiling, shaking still from the tremors their entry had made. Tapestries hung down the wall, every color imaginable represented in them. One of the tapestries had pooled to the floor of the chamber, the door that had barred their entrance having carved it in half as it buried itself in the wall. Before them, set on a pedestal throne of green marble, was Borga the Hutt.

The Hutt was small for his species, likely only five hundred pounds. He was a light green in color, though small smears of blood covered his body from the debris that had shot through the room. Bodies littered the foot of his throne, crumbled or outright destroyed by the two Force Users violent entry. A few were still alive, their moans echoing in the sudden silence as Kathal came to a halt before them. A man grabbed at Kathal's foot, his pleading cries cut short as Kathal raised, and then smashed hit boot into the man's skull. He did not even need the Force to cave it in, and the pitiful cries fell silent.

"Borga the Hutt...you have something that belongs to the Scions of the Truth." The statement was not one of accusation, but of simple truth. Taking a step forward, Kathal was about to say more when he suddenly froze. Just behind the Hutt, on a table filled with beakers and cups, sat the relic Kathal had come for. A goblet, a foot in height and cast of pure silver sat among similar looking items. Ancient text carved into the silver in a dark red lined the sides, though their message was lost as streaks of wine flowed from the overfull goblet.

Cold fury gripped Kathal as he turned his golden eyes on the Hutt, the intensity of his stare bringing the Hutt to disgrace himself. "The Goblet of Ellianokor, the last remaining item with any of the written history of Daelenor...defaced for your drink. Put on display, like some worthless cup. You dare!" The last words were roared at the Hutt as Kathal's right hand shot up above his head. Glass shattered overhead, as the Shaman tore the chandeliers from their mountings in the ceiling. Glass shards three inches long began to flow down around Kathal in a current, creating an ever growing barrier around him.

"For your crimes against the relics of the past...your sentence is death." With a flick of his wrist, Kathal sent the glass shard storm hurtling at the Hutt. His cries were silenced in moments, and the blooded remnants of his body flopped to the floor as Kathal marched forward. Grabbing the goblet from the table, he poured out its contents onto the Hutt's still twitching body. Turning his attention back to Adilya, Kathal spoke again. "Those who deface the relics of our kind, and ruin our links to the past for simple vanity cannot be forgiven."

Suddenly, the banners around the room caught fire, rushing up in a burning wave. Kathal watched in amazement as the husks of the banners drifted to the ground, still intact despite the sudden combustion. There was no evident reason for the banners sudden blaze, and Kathal glanced down at the goblet for several moments before speaking once more. "A sign from the Dark Father...he shows his gratitude for our actions this day." The flames did not die out for several minutes, though Kathal hardly noticed as he walked towards the child before him.

"He Who Speaks Truth has given us a sign of his pleasure, and in that sign, a name. For those who commit themselves to his will, he offers a chance for a rebirth. The Dark Father has chosen fire to be your method of rebirth. Should you accept it, your new name shall be...Maraimei. The Dark Flame."

Nar Shadda

Kathal
Unflinchingly, Adilya watched Kathal as they proceeded into the room, the very air in the room seeming to bow to the man and the presence that he alone carried, this, this was the power and force Typhojem commanded and gave to those that served him. Walking silently behind in, she once again stepped over the dead and mutilated bodies of those that defied their glorious purpose. Standing now at the 'throne' of the slug, Adi lifted her head just slightly, a cold and defiant stare piercing his very being. Desecration, Blasphemy. Heresy. This slug had offended the very God they served, it had trampled on the very things they held precious and chose not to give meaning to those artifacts, Kathal was right, the punishment for such an act of direct offense was non other than death. A perverse and chilling smirk would curl ever so slowly onto her lips as the glass began to circle around then, until... it found its mark.

Death once more filled the room and filled the very veins that carried her own lifeblood... but now, a new pulse gave birth within the room, flames now decorating the banners... for it, It gave life, it, gave birth to a new disciple.

"Rebirth....in, him...." She spoke silently as she bowed her head reverently, shying once again from the sheer presence and awe that Kathal seemed to instill within her, as if somehow, she were looking at the physical face and form of this left handed deity. Her physical family had rejected her very being, they had sided with those that chose to do her harm and in the name of 'justice' they then sentenced her, their own blood a blemish, and caste her out into the darkness. Now, years later, a new Father, was giving her a chance, a choice to choose life within the dark realm that she had called home. She would be a daughter to not just any being, but a God, of royalty. She looked at the flames around the room as she lifted her head and slowly walked over to a column of fire that continued to rage on. Reaching out to the flame, she only meant to touch it, but it had another plan, a mind of its own. Touching just the tip, the flames spread to her entire body as she dropped to her knees, panic overtaking her momentarily as she realized the fire, didn't... burn. Closing her eyes, she heard them once again, the whispers just on the edge of her comprehension, but the understanding was there. Consume. Devour. Obliterate. Typhojem was calling her to his purpose, and just as Kathal spoke the name that was given out of these signs, she felt it was her name already he spoke, as if she had been in a deep pool... and she just came up for air.

A ripple in the force would be felt.

Standing up, the flames seemed to turn crimson rose as she took steady and rhythmic breaths, the flames moving in her body, smoke pouring out as she exhaled, above her head, a red transparent halo with a pentagram formed in it as she opened her eyes, the veins around them bulging out. She had seen the darkness, and it had given her sight... a purpose, a life. Where there was life, she would consume it's life force for him, devour every last trace. In face of a civilization or race, or creed that refused to bow in holy reverence to Typhojem and his majesty.... she would obliterate, wipe them from the very existence of the universe. This would be her life, her purpose. If Kathal required her as a tool or weapon, she would answer. Her body, was now his to command. After several moments of silence, she spoke with a resolution in her voice. "Adilya no longer lives... but is dead and now gives way to Miraimei. I dedicate my soul to him, that my life force might serve his glorious purpose... and for my body, i dedicate as a tool for you, my Lord." Holding her hand out towards the carcass of the dead slug, of the Hutt that defied them, her face would strain, the veins around her eye sockets and forehead bulging slightly as the body would burst into crimson flames. "The dark flame is yours to command my Lord... Point me in the way, and I shall go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom