Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blood Soaked Ambition

Darth Vindictus

D

The smugglers body fell to the floor, the metallic thud of the impact echoing around the small warehouse. The other smugglers and pirates in the room took a few hesitant steps backwards, their eyes locked on the cloaked figure that stepped over their fallen comrades body. No features were visible beneath his grey cloak, and even the skin of his hands were hidden by black gloves. The only thing that stood out about the small being was the lightsaber held in his hand, the crimson blade humming with power. The grey hood of the figure turned to look around the room slowly, eyes unseen taking in the faces of each smuggler and pirate present.

"Not to say that it was difficult to find you, but I would rather not have wasted a day cornering you all together for this discussion." The dismissively calm voice put the criminals before him even more on edge, and Emorin could not help but smile as he took another step towards them. In truth it had been rather difficult for the lone Sithling to track down this pirate band. He had no connections, no influence, and no support of which to speak of. Only rumors and drunken rambling had given him any hints of the location of tonight's meeting, and even then he had gotten a lucky break.

After today though, all of that would change. Should this meeting go well, he would have the resources he so desperately needed to get his goals off the ground. He would have the manpower to face other rivals. He would have an income to begin funding the operations he needed. Starting today, things would change. At least, that was the plan until every pirate and smuggler across from him drew their blasters. In a split second the dynamic changed in the warehouse, and Emorin had only a moment for his eyes to widen before the first volley of blaster bolts came his way.

The Amalgam The Amalgam

Wearing: Resistance Epidermis

Armed with: Skin Shears (Purple Split-Saber)

She had been here for quite some time.

A man who starts that much chit in Galactic Alliance space always draws eyebrows. She had been meditating inside a Nexus she had Corrupted on Hoth when she had been provided a vision of Emorin Tain lashing out and murdering a lazy partner in a project. From such small acts of spite come greater ones.

She had kept some of the nasty ones off his trail after his initial escape. He had needed to do a bit of soul searching. The Bogan would need time with this one. But she had kept tabs on him, had followed and watched in-between helping her daughters. And now he had gone here...and overplayed his hand it seemed.

She always hid her presence in the Force, including now, keeping the suit's cloaking systems active as she observed from the rafters above.

Ordinarily, this would have been the part where she stood back and watched...but she could see his eyes go wide. Out of his depth. In need of guidance.

A lost soul, who only needed a break in order to properly appreciate and embrace and feel The Bogan.

If there was one responsibility The Amalgam took seriously, it was guiding souls to The Bogan, making their souls beautiful with it.

She made her decision as the blasters raised. His entry was sloppy, hadn't taken the time to really play with them, to coax and taste their fear, to let them know how helpless they were.

She dropped down, the purple blades of her Double Bladed Lightsaber flashing on, a black hilt with small, dark jewels near the emitter, uncloaking and slapping aside the blaster bolts that came their way.

Her dark, rotting presence in the Force surged as she stared at one, burning his face with pure hatred. He fell, his shots going wild and hitting two while another clutched desperately at his throat.

"Sloppy kid! Damn sloppy!" She exclaimed as she tried to give the man who would be Darth Vindictus room to react...

Darth Vindictus

D

Emorin hesitated for the briefest of moment as everything around him erupted into Chaos. His initial plan to simply walk in and force the scum to submit had ended, in retrospect, as well as it was going to. He had barely managed to find cover from their initial volley of blaster fire, only able to block one or two shots before diving behind crates. It was not something he had much experience with, and only the barest amounts of actual practice. Getting shot at was generally something he tried to avoid.

Things changed further with the arrival of The Amalgam The Amalgam to the scene, and Emorin watched with wide eyes as she quickly dispatched several of the criminals. She made it look so effortless, a simple exertion of the Force against ones foes. Steeling his resolve, Emorin leapt over the crates he had hidden behind, reigniting his lightsaber. He blocked a stray bolt sent his way, barely, and managed to close with one of the criminals. His attention had been focused on the woman's sudden arrival, and he had only a brief second to realize his mistake when Emorin's lightsaber plunged into his side.

Emorin shoved the body off the end of his blade, turning to face the rest of their opponents, only to see them making a hasty retreat. They fired a few stray shots over their backs as they sprinted towards the exit, though Emorin had little interest in going after them. His first real encounter with combat had been worrying enough, he did not like the odds he would face chasing after some criminals.

Turning his eyes nervously to his savior, he nodded at her once. "Thank you, stranger. Things did not go exactly as I had planned..."

After The Amalgam had dispatched another few and the rest ran, she turned to Emorain.

"Of course not. That wasn't a plan. It was a suicide note." She replied wryly, striding up to him in a flesh colored Catsuit with white gloves and boots a curvy beauty with fair skin and a shock of black hair with dead purple eyes.

"Oh, Mister Emorin, on the run all this time, alone with your hatred and rage, and so much you have not learned yet..." She said. "Keeping you out of the Order's clutches was difficult. The Jedi were relentless in their pursuit of you. But I had faith." she said, her rotting aura pulsing with corrupt power.

She took a slight bow.

"But where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. I am known as--"

The flesh on her face rippled everywhere. Then the flesh on all her skeleton started to bubble and writhe, involuntarily making metallic sounding, yet pig like squeals, as her mind vanished, allowing the one actually in control of the Amalgam to take charge.

When the flesh had resettled a different woman, slightly more athletic in build, with bronze skinned sharp facial features, and fiery red hair opened rotting yellow eyes and stared at the future Darth Vindictus .

"--Darth Phyre..." Darth Phyre finished in The Amalgam's place, the rotting aura becoming a singularity of pure hatred and malevolence

She circled him, appraising him.

"Hmph. I've seen better..." She snorted. "Don't worry however; I've seen worse too..."

("Mortal Kombat" plays for a few seconds)

"I am of the opinion that any Force Adept can be molded to more appropriately fit the Dark Side's will. That shell that was talking to you a few seconds ago saw the potential, and might have made a great teacher. But it is me you would truly hold allegiance too. Young one, I know much of the Dark Side. I can help you reach for the Dark Destiny you Deserve."

Phyre paused.

"Wait, that alliteration I just pulled off..." Phyre remarked idly to herself before refocusing on her prospect.

"I offer you an honor many would kill for; The chance to study at my feet! But to earn it, you will have to show me you can do better than your first attempt at intimidating the rabble. They are still running loose. I want you to catch them, make them fear you, and then use that fear and pain you inflict for sustainance...you don't need them anyway. You must think larger than this now. It is what the Bogan demands for those who want it's might. Do this, and you shall become my apprentice. Fail..." She trailed...

...then she smiled...

"...fail, and your soul becomes my snack..." she finished. "I will however, give you a...free sample, if you will. A true taste of the Bogan's power. Take my hand, and I shall show you how to take whatever you want from the minds of others..." She instructed, offering her hand to him...

"Use that knowledge to complete my task..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom