Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood on the Street

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Cain walked down the dimly lit streets of Nar Shaddaa. The loud sounds of the city all around him. He was aware of a man following him with a blaster. The blaster was concealed, but he noticed it. Cain entered a local cantina called The Drunken Hutt. He sat down at the bar, and watched the man come in 5 minutes after him. After having a drink he got up. He waited for the man to follow before going anywhere far. When the man exited the cantina Cain walked down an alley. He hid behind a dumpster, waiting for the man to pass by.

when raven open fired on the dumbster he lost con troll of his gun hitting buddy destroying every thing but his memory drive.
reaven then broke down and crys becuse raven and buddy were to together sense the start. raven stands up and started to thear the dumpster apart when it falls apart when he saw his target he said young not going to live for what you did.

HK-74

H
"please! I don't have the money! how am I supposed to pay you without it?" a man screamed from a dark corner on a not so crowded street. from the perspective of someone walking by it would sound like extremely bad business, and it was, most of the men and woman who could witness the happening left before the bloodbath started. "suggestion: then why didn't you get the money beforehand?" the HK unit voiced, tightening his grip on the mans neck, lifting him off the ground. "how am I suppose to do that! its hard enough keeping a business up without the constant harassment of Jerek!" the man squeaked "statement: good news, you can keep your life" the HK spoke to the man dropping him to the ground. "thank you so much!" the man gaged through his injured throat. "objection: but you will not get away with your late payment" the droid spoke playfully. "what did you do!" the man questioned. " statement: you will find your business burned to the ground" the droid spoke and walked away listening to the mans sobs. 74 walked into a bar to sit down but was distracted by his sensors picking up a hostile environment between two gentlemen. HK sat back waiting for the fight to go down.

Cain Laatl

C
When the dumpster fell apart, Cain quickly used a blast of force on the man to keep him away. Cain then pulled out his lightsabers. He was ready to deflect blaster rounds. Cain had no idea what this man wanted.

raven put away his blaster and says "never mind the driod im here looking for help theres a war going on when theres a war there are bountys and bountys mean money i say we should split in half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom