Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood, Books, and Fake Accents [OOC Interest check]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Blood, Books, and Fake Accents

snatch_by_chinaguy16.jpg

Score (optional)
[media] https://youtu.be/HH3hdwIeKnk [/media]​

Meet Vigo Akulov. Now you might be asking yourself "Who is Vigo Akulov, and why should I care?" Now that's a good question. If A lost treasure and valuable artifacts don't interest you and B the prospect and entertainment of violence and lots of it makes you a little queazy, then this is not the story for you. However if your answers to those questions was indeed yes then you may be interested in who exactly Vigo Akulov might be.

As a young boy Vigo always had a bit of a temper growing up, to say the least he wasn't a very good boy. Always getting into fights, skipping school, hiding the remote for the tv, you know sick @&$% like that. So you can imagine he really blossomed into a real turd, however he was a semi successful turd, or at least he was. On his home planet of Praesitlyn the man was second only to one of planet's top crime lords whose name doesn't need to be known at this point in the story.

Now Vigo was given a job to go and knock over some art collector that owed the Praesitlynian mob a rather large sum of money, and upon doing that job Vito discovered two possessions locked away in a vault. The History of the Jedi Knights and a small box he couldn't open also known as the secret treasure of the Jedi. But rather than returning with the goods to his boss he killed his crew and the treasure to sell it and make his own fortune.

So you could say Vigo really isn't all that important, what is important is his possessions and he really hasn't been all that quiet about his actions. Hauled up in the rural areas of the forested planet Vigo awaits the arrival of potential buyers in one of the larger villages/small towns of the area. Though as you probably all know the meeting is going to turn into a fiasco between bounty hunters, gangsters, criminals, maybe even some Jedi and Sith looking to claim or destroy the book and treasure.

AllianceShot4691.jpg
The Setting

Praesitlyn Is the planet this thread will be set on, more specially in the more rural areas of the planet in a small town called Drekzan. Now for more IC context this place is going to be written up as if it's space Russia, everything from the food, culture, and language it's all essentially just Russia set in a galaxy far far away. So when you are in the village just have fun with it and buy some nesting dolls or something.

The Factions

Russian-Mafia.jpg

The Praesitlyn Mafia

Boba-Fett-Costume-Return-of-the-Jedi-Jabba-04.jpg

The Bounty Hunters

brink-e3-2010-ammo.jpg
The Local Militia

reservoir-dogs2.jpg

The Black Tie Syndicate

NOTE: If you want to represent your faction in this thread then just ask and I'll throw you up on the list​
How it's going to work: It's pretty simple, Vigo has the book and its your job to take it, buy it, trade for it, literally any way that you can get what he has. I will be NPCing and writing story progressions and if you don't know me I'm a big fan of movies. Particularly Quentin Tarantino and Guy Richie, so expect a lot of references and the feel of the thread to be like a Russian sci fi version of Snatch/Pulp Fiction. This is simply the planning thread and I want to see who would be interested in joining to not only bring these artifacts into chaos but to have a butt load of fun in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom