Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bling-master General

skin, bone, and arrogance
Do we have someone who makes the graphics for this faction? I know we've got some tags floating around and a couple of Dominion tags (or just Skye? I don't know) but I'm not finding a unified thread with all the graphical signature-bling that we might need. Can anyone with access to the bling we currently have post links if you have them? I would like to get ALL the bling together in one post/thread so that it's easy for members to find.

Also, since I think the guy who made all our stuff before is now gone, is there anyone here who can make tags and rank bars and other little nifty whatsits to reward people for participating in our group threads, and is willing to contribute in this way? I was thinking little bars, icons, medals, or whatever -- but obviously as the Blingmaster General the end result will be up to you.

I was thinking of having a Wall of Fame, where we could list the rewards for each character in graphical format, so they could list everything they've earned and choose which ones to place in their signature to remain within the site's graphical limitations.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Valessia Brentioch

V
I has photoshop, and can help contribute toward bling.

A sampling of my work...

Here
Here
Here
Here
And here...

aplpgOS.png

Marzena Vaas

M
I would be willing to assist as well. I just need to get photoshop installed on my laptop again, I'll try to get it done sometime this weekend and will do some experimenting.

I can't make a huge commitment for now. My activity will probably drop in a month or so, as we prepare to move into a new house!

SO I found some of the old bling -- see below. These are for ranks and such, so I suppose what we'd need now are little ribbons or medals or something for people who have participated in Dominions, social threads, etc. -- if anyone is interested in making those, I suppose they are not strictly speaking required.

Thank you both [member="Valessia Brentioch"] and [member="Marzena Choi"] for volunteering to assist :D you are both A+ in my book. Hey -- make yourselves a ribbon :p

Also Marzena, your request for leave has been denied on morale grounds. :p

Military Style

ljW5b90.png

O39LHT8.png

nnipGlN.png

BjjqDVG.png

FKEq9fp.png

PG5Ly6e.png

GD2BbqF.png

hf0bpMX.png

xlzBy0g.png

7tt60Gj.png

FwrJeAT.png

pT3ky6Q.png

4liUXU4.png

A0sE0S7.png

Knights of Ren Style

A2ze3Vn.png

jMbipcc.png

dy6Sov0.png

RSIL8aQ.png

Intelligence Style

QdYTND4.png

IConNxH.png

8gQJWWx.png

p751Spb.png

Government Style

P2wEtuY.png

kSEibNI.png

bvSlmSO.png

dd6ukAJ.png

YqGg66z.png

General Signature Sweg

xTdGgh4.gif

Valessia Brentioch

V
Mhmmm, I'll get to messing with some tutorials on ribbons, and such. I tried messing with things tonight but's like 3:13 AM, and I'm half-dead. / She says while having Satisfied play over and over / I didn't even listen to it but now at like o'dark thirty I get Hamilton... Also, yay for finding old swag [member="Natasi Fortan"]

Edit: These look amazeballs, but I may throw up a line for those of us who are still outsiders / loose affiliates but would like to display allegiances on sig bars.

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I did a thing, but I have no idea how you want to organize Foreign Service / Diplomatic ranks, so I just made what I could find from some google-fu. Let me know if you want me to add or change anything, and yes I have one that just says secretary. Also, Minister-Counselor doesn't quite fit on a nice little line. I can include 2nd or 1st in front of Minister, anyway, here you go.

uqNgWRY.png

VH3K5ye.png

BXjgEZr.png

Xk2OA7q.png

kj8Lq3F.png

mn2fpRb.png

AWKvBpo.png

ySBlAYr.png

XvmeNsM.png

O6MnoSu.png

fzYrZLi.png

Edit: Now including...

75CG4J4.png

Marzena Vaas

M
I have photoshop again and can make
yj5eu.png

So let me know if you want any of these style tags made up, I'm glad to help.

ALERT! I would like to commission* the following medals/pins/whatever. Be creative. You do you.

But 3, visually similar but distinctive of them. These will be our First Expansionary Campaign medals. My idea is to make one bronze, one gold, one silver (or like the trim or something - I dunno). These will be for individuals who participated in one (bronze), two (silver), or three (gold) of the following dominions:

Thakwaa Hex
Anoat Hex
Vortusa/Dead Nebula

*When I say commission, I mean, beg for, because I can't actually pay you. Please, please, please help.

Valessia Brentioch

V
The 100th:

lYtPb4Z.png

YVjt3xT.png

Stormtrooper:

OFYPpII.png

C2gPBh4.png

Note: I also do custom callsign tags for the 100th pilots, as well as custom 'division/department' tags.

Edit: For the feth of it...

G7k5kAb.png

Alt Faction Tag.

Natasi Fortan said:
ALERT! I would like to commission* the following medals/pins/whatever. Be creative. You do you.

But 3, visually similar but distinctive of them. These will be our First Expansionary Campaign medals. My idea is to make one bronze, one gold, one silver (or like the trim or something - I dunno). These will be for individuals who participated in one (bronze), two (silver), or three (gold) of the following dominions:

Thakwaa Hex
Anoat Hex
Vortusa/Dead Nebula

*When I say commission, I mean, beg for, because I can't actually pay you. Please, please, please help.
Not sure if this is what you had in mind or not. I did it as a tag, rather than a medal.

FOmedal01+basic.png
Bronze/Basic Level​
FOmedal01+silver.png
Silver​
FOmedal01+gold.png
Gold​

[member="Boo Chiyo"], that is absolutely sick. I've been wanting a sort of "medal of honor" system for awhile now - basically rank tags that we can hand out to military characters for service in the First Order. The idea being that these tags are earned, not simply given.

Would you mind if I used these tags for such a purpose?

Progflaw99

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

If you want tips, I've got some IRL experience with medal systems etc, so as far as award designations, number of times awarded (usually indicated with a circlet or even the silver or gold device that [member="Boo Chiyo"] has on there), order of precedence, I could maybe help.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I can make something else if you like. Is there anything particular about the medal that you want? Do you want it to be a tag? a medallion on a ribbon? something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom