Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Blas-Tech Industries Subsidiary Auction:L&L Robotics

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
OOC:
This is an open Auction for the wholesale of L&L Robotics all of its products, production facilities, and anything else associated with the company itself.​
This is a blind auction and thus the bids are to be PM'd to me. I will post who has bid and who currently has the highest bid, but not the bid itself. This is mostly to keep people from throwing judgement around on what is being bid and to keep things more fun. Bids can include anything, Stock, Money, Contracts, Ships etc...​
This thread is to be maintained with heavy IC interaction only. If you have any question or concerns, please feel free to PM me.​
Auction will conclude Sunday January 24th 11pm EST​
IC:

The Hydians Auction House located on Epica was perhaps one of the most beautiful buildings that Alric had ever seen. The architecture, the statues, and the murals painted within were absolutely breath taking. Even when he saw them a second time Alric was still impressed, and as he stood upon the stage with guards on both sides and throughout the entire building, Alric couldn't help but smile.​

He looked at the Auctioneer and nodded, giving him the signal to begin.

“Ladies and Gentlemen. I believe you have all been informed of the rules. This will be a blind Auction where my client will decide the top bids. You may adjust your own according do what you deem will be greater than your opponents. This is to keep the Bidding process based on your own assets, rather than attempts to outbid opponents.”

Alric simply stood next to the man and gave a slight nod.

“Let the Auction begin!”

Top Bid:

[member="Darth Arcanix"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom