Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Blade of the Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
QZplBI9.jpg
Image Source: Ice, Game of Thrones

Intent: To create a special blade for the Jedi Protectors a division of the Order of The Silver Jedi
Development Thread:

• The Protectors Blade - Blade is forged within a bloodstone mine and used to get Zak, Undin and Krass out
Manufacturer: Sasori Research
Model: Jedi Blades
Affiliation: Jedi Protectors
Modularity: N/A
Production: Semi Unique (Exclusive to Jedi Protector
Material:

Classification: Sword
Size: One handed, Two Handed
Length: .33m (hilt) 2m (blade)
Weight: 2kg
Special Features:

• Lightsaber resistant
  • Super Lightweight
  • Lightsided Forceweave
  • Sharpened Edge
  • Blood Diamonds
Strengths:
Weakness:
Description: Designed by Sasori's forgeworkers for the Order of The Silver Jedi's new Jedi Protectors. A rare group of jedi who protect and work with their own planets. On a galactic scale there are not many of them and to denote their rank and status that is highly ceremonial these blades are forged using the wintrium synth mesh and materials to let the blade channel the lightside of the force. It is made to look like a sword that should weigh far more then it does but the super lightweight metals used let them hold it with one hand for using it. Or they can shift to a two handed grip and attack with it wading into a battle if they wish to, the blades edge sharpened with the force to deliver an attack and the solari weave allows it to have a recoiling reaction with darksiders and sithspawn. Making them want to get away from it and alerting the jedi themselves to someone who might feel unease in the presence. The blade is still very lightweight and as an early design for something that would be able to be used by the jedi and the jedi protectors. Designs for weapons that the Valkyri of Midvinter can use to protect themselves against the Vinterbound a dangerous enemy. The iridonian blood stones serve an important part as gripping the blade itself where when it touches it can cause pain to skin and when it slices it has a chance to infect with blood poisoning a dangerous effect from using them.
Primary Source:

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Haytham Kaze

[member="Krass Wyms"]

I'd like you to add in how big the hilt is, as well as how long the blade is.

Also make mention in the description how it is lightsabre resistant, because Desh-Terenthium doesn't make any mention of being capable of stopping or slowing a lightsaber.

Explain why there is a blood poisoning chance.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Sasori SynthMesh

are forged using the wintrium synth mesh and materials
Desh-terethium doesn't stop a blade, the wintrium synthmesh that it has been weaved with does. Wintrium when aged becomes more and more lightsaber resistant to the point it can almost be immune to the blade.

edited for measurements and blood poisoning

Haytham Kaze

[member="Krass Wyms"]

Got it.

I'd also like you to clarify this.

Krass Wyms said:
Or they can shift to a two handed grip and attack with it wading into a battle if they wish to, the blades edge sharpened with the force to deliver an attack and the solari weave allows it to have a reaction with darksiders and sithspawn.
Specify what the reaction is.

I'd also like a link to the 'Iridonian Blood Stones' as currently I came seem to find mention of them on Wookieepedia.

Krass Wyms said:
Weight: 2kg

Krass Wyms said:
Length: .33m (hilt) 2m (blade)
Just so you are aware, a 2 meter blade weighing 2 kg is going to be difficult to use in terms of actually cutting through things. Swords actually benefit by weighing more than they do by being lightweight, because unlike a lightsaber they aren't able to just cut through anything - the blade of a sword, knife, etc, relies on the force applied to the weapon + the weight/mass of the blade to actually cut or penetrate what it is hitting. So the lighter the weight of the sword, the more force you will need to put behind it to cut through something - like, let's say armor.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Darth Vitium"] yeah I know and this is more ceremonial then anything. I don't expect them to have these replace their sabers. For jedi protectors these show their position on a wall and for ceremony they bring it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom