Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackstone Storefront

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
CNCKW_Black_Hand_Logo.png

The Blackstone Group
Your life in our hands

Founders: [member="Gael bar Ammon"], [member="Daeron Kryze"]
CEO: [member="Zeradias Mant"]

Welcome to the storefront of the Blackstone Group.
- - - - / / W I P \ \ - - - -
Starships

BV-47 Shadow-class drop shuttle (80,000 cr.)
BV-47A Shadow-class drop shuttle (120,000 cr.)

Services

Blackstone Security Forces (100,000 cr./mo.)

Vehicles

BV-33 "Slingshot" Hover MLRS (210,000 cr.)
BV-35 "Predator" battle tank (120,000 cr.)

Weapons

BR-11 "War Turtle" PDW (2,000 cr.)

Matreya

//To: Blackstone Group

Whom it may concern,
This may come as a surprise, but you are being watched. A uniquely equipped organization such as your own could easily be seen as being ultimately useful. As a means to expand your horizons, I offer a select ability to do so:

If you wish it, you will receive a sum of 10 million standard credits to boost your company morale, and abilities. This is also not a singular time option, but rather as frequent as capable and requested, of course with a sensible time lapse between donations. The requisite for such, is a return in the style of discounts on all wares, as well as first time offers for upcoming items.

Next being, I will offer an entire boost for your company. You will receive all of the people, tech, tools, and space, from a higher tiered organization that was focused on ship building as well. In essence, I will triple your organization, all under the simple agreement of your company become a subsidiary of mine own. This would not denote your control in anyway, in the slightest. As a matter of fact, this would give you a route in which to call for assistance at any time, as well as the chance to work with higher companies, thus building bigger and better things.

JUST TO REPEAT: YOU WOULD MAINTAIN ALL CONTROL AND OWNERSHIP OF YOUR MUCH LARGER COMPANY

In regards,
Merr-Sonn Incorporated Administration //
(Ooc: I love the look of the company, so I just wanted to help. Take either deal if you like.)

[member="Daeron Kryze"]

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Reply to: Merr-Sonn Inc.

Thank you for your particularly early interest in the Blackstone Group.

At this time, we are not looking to subject ourselves to parent corporations. However, I would be willing to submit a counteroffer in regards to your first option. We are unwilling to create a permanent discount on all future products, however, I am willing to offer a paid pre-order on our future releases. With a fee to be established at a later date, the Blackstone Group will offer Merr-Sonn Inc. and up to two business of it's choice early access to our products with a one time discount of 5% off.

Just released was our BV-47 drop shuttle - if Merr-Sonn is interested in acquiring this model, we'd be willing to extend a 10% discount for your first order.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

V/R,

Daeron Kryze
The Blackstone Group
CEO & Founder

[member="Matreya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom