Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black market forum at SSB

Greetings folks!

Just wanted to let smugglers, infochants, crime syndicates and all those that like to deal with the more illegal aspects of Star Wars roleplay, is that I will be expanding the SSB to include a new forum built for the black market.

In here, you will be able to visit various businesses who use “fronts” on a Nar Shaddaa promenade, where one will be able to search for or offer blackmarket items, information [member="Jonathon Patches"], red light district, or whathave you!

Red Ladies [member="Asteria deWinter"], cantina type businesses @Anaya , or criminal syndicates [member="Domino"] @Popo… I’m looking at you!

I’m still trying to figure out a good name for the forum ( Ashin suggested “Veiled Assets” lol but I’m willing to take more suggestions)

It will run along the same lines as the SSB forum in terms of “booths” but instead of booths, you can simply make it your “cantina” thread or “business” thread to offer any kind of services you so would like to put up for business.

People will also be welcome to start any kind of IC threads searching for a specific black market item that any member who provides those services are more than welcomed to join in.

While yes, Nar Shaddaa is under Republic oversight, doesn’t mean that they have a handle on all the areas of this venue of Scum and Villainy, so you can be safe in the knowledge that this quarter of business will be relatively safe from the eyes of those who might investigate.

They’ll have to get through Danger and her boys first ;)

So, if you are interested in this kind of venue, please post here and also give me ideas for the forum.

I’m always open for more suggestions to improve the SSB and now the Black Market area.

Cheers

~Danger
Arceneau Trade Company
South Systems Business Bazaar

Nisha Decrilla

N
I would love to have a club on the promenade :D Any business owners looking to move stuff under the radar could come by

No title suggestion, and I do like the Veiled Assets idea.

The Red Lady won't be expending at the present time to Nar Shadda, however some aspects of my business could definitely benefit from this. [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom