Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Lagoon MK I Power Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan O'Connor

R
NOTE: I wanted to use the Black Lagoon name for a while now

Intent: To give Omega Pyre and Jabberwock an adaptable suit of armor
Development Thread: No, this is a 2 year old suit
Hero Unit: No
Manufacturer: Unknown
Model: Power Armor
Affiliation: Omega Pyre
Modularity: Yes
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel
Description:
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 100 lbs
Quality: Class 6
Other Feature(s): A built in grenade launcher
Classification: Grenade Launcher
Size: Armor-mounted
Length: (How big can you make something that only holds two grenades?)
Weight: 1 kilo
Ammunition Type: grenades
Ammunition Capacity: 2
Range: 45 meters

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
We require a paragraph min. for descriptions. This had no description so I assumed it was a work in progress. Otherwise saying things like "so far" isn't acceptable, I don't know what Status Limited means, you're classification is grenade launcher... this needs to be reworked seriously.

Ryan O'Connor

R
Sirella Valkner said:
We require a paragraph min. for descriptions. This had no description so I assumed it was a work in progress. Otherwise saying things like "so far" isn't acceptable, I don't know what Status Limited means, you're classification is grenade launcher... this needs to be reworked seriously.
Alright, I couldn't think of a description yet, that's why I don't have one. I removed the "so far" part involving the other features, classification is Grenade Launcher because it is a grenade launcher. Also, the Limited status is in the template, but in this case, the grenade launcher is built into the suit.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Last night I didn't see it was two profiles. That is why I was so confused. Anyways do not post again in this thread until you are ready for a judgement and have a solid paragraph for the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom