Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Black Knight

The Raven

T
\\\ HACKING INTO ETERNAL LINE: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim ///
\\\ SECURING LINE ///
\\\CONNECTION ESTABLISHED///
In the office of the Eternal Empress, Ingrid L'Ierim , the holotable would beep idly until it's master finally accepted the call from an unknown source. When the holotable came to life it revealed a figure clad in black leather and iron. His face was hidden behind an equally dark helmet and his voice had been effectively scrambled by a vocabulator. He stood for a single moment before speaking out. "Greetings Eternal Empress. I hate to intrude upon your evening, however this message is of some importance. Through a number of contacts I have learned of the Eternal Empire's offensive against the Galactic Alliance. I have no love for the Alliance nor do I have any warm feelings towards your Empire. However, I have reason to believe a certain target of mine may be among their ranks. A young Jedi. I wish to retrieve this boy and take him into my custody, however to do so without ample distraction could prove difficult. Your attack on Dantooine will prove perfect distraction so that I may make my move. In this holo-transmission I have provided a unique transponder code. During your attack I will utilize this code while moving against the Galactic Alliance. See to it your agents do not mistake me for an enemy and I will do my part to cut down any of the Alliance who cross my path." He said with a simplicity.

"My name and identity will remain hidden, however if you must contact me then it will be through the pseudonym, Raven. I look forward to working with the Eternal Empire." He bowed his head respectfully before the transmission died.

dRUm20K.png

Ingrid was in her office, out there late at night, around three o'clock. She had just returned to the office to work an hour or two after Tubrok went to bed to sleep. Ever since she became shadow-born, she has had to sleep and rest less and less. This is true because she also had to “feed” life force. Due to her new nature, she felt tired during the day, but at night she was full of energy. The red-haired woman was just busy with state affairs when she got a call from an unknown number. The Empress listened intently through the message, which looked like a pretty professional agent or just a bounty hunter. Truth be told, she had no resentment about the man wanting to hunt a Jedi on the battlefield, especially in light of the fact that the man would even help. However, it bothered her that someone had leaked information and found out her holonumber as well. In fact, it’s pretty clear they’re going to attack, anyone could tell, since TSE is their ally and GA was here next door. Since she had quite a lot to do, she didn’t plan to respond too much to this The Raven, just a very short message. A short text message consisting of a total of two words:

”Request accepted!”

dRUm20K.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom