Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Dove Revamped.

I+am+Number+Four.jpg

"What if there was no normal? What if the Majority was wrong. The Minority may look insane, but could it be, that the really found the meaning of sanity?"
NAME: Dove
ALIAS: Black Dove, Ghost Angel
FACTION: Alliance to AE, and to Army of Light
SPECIES: 60% Epicanthix, 40% bird
HEIGHT: 6’4"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
EYES: Purple, but wears contacts to have brown eyes.
HAIR: Dyed blonde
SKIN: white.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPEARANCE: Black Dove is normally dressed in simple clothes to hide him from other people, he is dressed in simple clothes that a Student would wear to a public school with a bag that can hold his wings when folded into his back.
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Black Dove is very fast as he is agile and quick.
+ He also has very fine motor skills letting him move with very good precision, as well as aiming down a gun.
5áHA
+ He is very athletic as he was forced in a cell for a long time. The best thing that he could do was exercise to make himself stronger to beat the guards on a daily basis.
+He can fly as large wings were alchemically put onto his back.
+/- Black dove is part bird causing him to have hollow bones for better flight. However he has weaker bones that can break from less stress.
+/- Black Dove was once a soldier as a private contractor and was very good at his job, however because of his mind wipe he does not know his own abilities.
-He doesn’t trust anyone And it is hard for him to become friends with people.
-Black Dove does not remember much of his past as the Sith alchemy took a toll on his mind wiping every memory of his past life.
-Dove knows little of the force, and does not like the concept of lightsabers.
FACTS ABOUT BLACK DOVE:
His wings will continue to grow and grow along with him.
He is very well trained in fighting, but forgets it all.
Black dove is rather secluded and likes the freedom of flying, but does not fly because others may see him.
Force Powers:
Push/pull/grip: Novice
Telekenesis: Novice
Force Barrier: Novice
Skillset:
Blades/Swords: Adept
Lightsabers: None
Pistol: Adept
Rifels: Adept
Hand to hand: Adept
​Engineering: Novice
Piloting: Novice
Flying: Proficient
Leadership: Adept
BIOGRAPHY:
Zahn Airlen was a boy who was born on Koriban to his parents. He was born into a wealthy family and lived rather well, getting almost everything he wanted. Including a one way ticket to join the Sith army. He was training in classes that some would consider rigorous and demeaning as some of the Human’s and other races made fun of him being an Epicanthix. He was treated like crap when one day he snapped. Sending three of his comrades flying with the force. From there he was kicked out of the army because they did not want him there anymore.
Luckily a man came up to him and said that he could help him control his powers that way he would have no problem with people messing with him. Thinking only for himself he agreed. However the man was not who he said he was. Zahn was trapped into a cage where the man revealed himself to be a Sith alchemist and he needed a person who would easily be forgotten. His parents cared nothing for him, he was alone, and so easily targeted.
He was a subject to tests on his body and beaten by the men that “guarded” him. It was only years later that the Alchemist used science and the force to augment Zahn’s body. He also wiped the young man’s memory completely of everything. He was subject to pain and tests for five years where he tried to fight the guards at every chance he could get to escape.
It was nearing the end of the fifth year when Atrisan Empire soldiers took over the compound that was moved. The rescued the young man and let him go. Now that he works for the Empire he is in training with weaponry like he once was and tries to live a solitary life where people will not of to see the “freak” that he is. But how he will come into the galaxy and change it no one knows………
A Recording of Dove's Examination done by Sith Scientists.
"Log Number, 854. Subject 4. Today 4 had shown signs of anger and aggression towards the guards. This is the first incident of anger since Project b18 had gone berserk and slaughtered 17 guards before being gunned down. Hopefully Subject 4 will not turn out the same way. I see a lot of potential in him. Never saying a word, nor screaming during the tests. The closest I can come to with causing him pain, is his grunting. All he does is groan and grunt past the pain and give me looks of hatred and anger. I have sent guards on him a few times to..... violate his morals. Yet he doesn't scream or cry for help. It clearly has a sense of honor or valor in his heart. It's will to live is very strong compared to the other eight subjects. Only If I could figure out why he would be fighting so hard for something he can't remember."

(I will upgrade the Bio and what else about his time in the cell.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom