Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black and Blue ink

Planet-Ord Mirit
Room-7C Private Meeting Room
Location- LOCATION REDACTED

As Break sat at the table waiting for his guest to arrive for a private business meeting he wondered of her time spent travelling here and hoped it was at least relaxing. This was indeed his first business acquisition and he was hoping for an easy negotiation along with a fast development. This was a risky business venture and he wasnt sure it was the correct way of doing things, but he had always been treated fairly by his possible business partner and was willing to take a leap of faith for her and her organization.

Before soon, the doors would open and a female figure stepped through. She was slender and reasonably tall, but not freakishly so; she carried herself with a certain pride as she took quick, but graceful steps. One almost expected there to be a clacking sound with each time the foot hit the floor, but there was hardly a sound. The woman was dressed in black and grey robes with the hood pulled down over her face to obscure her features. In her hands, she carried a datapad, and on her right hip dangled a single curved hilt of a lightsabre.

"You must be our contractor. It is a pleasure to meet you."

A gloved hand was extended towards the droid and black lips curled into a smile. Under the shadow of the hood, only the burning red irises of her eyes were properly visible. It was not the face of a Rattataki that greeted Break, but a Devoranian. The woman had a shrewd look to her and carried herself with the pride of one who had some stature. It was difficult to know who was whom with the assassins. They greatly cherished their obscurity.

[member="Break"]

Break watched calmly as the woman walked into the room and listened for the large doors behind her to shut before standing and offering his hand.

"Indeed, you must be the contact I was told about."

He smiled and pulled out a seat for the lady, which was less of a business tactic as it was his normal chivalrous programming coming to the surface.

"You may call me Blue if it so pleases you m'lady."

He said with a smile on his face, his glowing blue irises were locked on her red trying to take in her condition and mood. All seemed fine and if relief had a feeling he knew it now. With introductions out of the way he would get right into business. Turning to his protocol droid he spoke in a calm and clear tone.

"Gamma, drinks for my guest and I, please."

Break had no need for a drink but it might make business smoother and well most people like full privacy when talking business. Break waited for the droid to clear the room before bringing up a holo of the blue-print needed for the space.

"If we could get right down to business, it would do my own power cell some good."

He chuckled

"I'm sure you will be exited to hear of the benefits of becoming a backer to Light Industries."

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

The red-skinned woman took his hand and shook it. Her handshake was a perfect match of assertiveness, but diplomatic gentleness. She matched his squeeze and offered only the cleanest, most practised shake. When a seat was presented, she nodded and sat down. The datapad was placed, face down, on at the table's corner and her hands intertwined in front of her.

"In that case, you may call me Black."

Her condition was pristine, her mood was calm, but perceptive. He would notice how her eyes subtly caught the details of her surroundings. As she sat down, there was an openness to her as though she awaited him to speak and present his offer. Upon seeing the holoprojection, the Devoranian watched carefully and nodded to herself.

"I agree, no time is to be wasted. Do tell me of your benefits."

Her right index finger tapped the left as she listened and watched. A keenness grew in her eyes as she deciphered what she saw and heard. The smile became smaller, but only due to concentration.

[member="Break"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom