Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Coruscant

A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she walked through the open market place. This had been her home long ago when she was first starting out and making a name for herself. She had grown up here, fallen in love and than it all crumbled into pieces. It was bitter sweet being here today but she needed this and one day she hoped to bring along her little girl.

Sophia stopped for a moment at one of the booths that had a display of dolls. She couldn't help but smile as she thought of how Izzy would beg for one. Since she wasn't here she would pick one out for her and bring it to her as a present. Sophia felt a little bad having to leave her daughter at home so this she hoped would make up for it.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Every day it seemed Adenn was on Coruscant, wether it be on a bounty or just taking a break, it wasn't as if he liked it though, he would have like to get back on Mandalore, he hadn't been there in a while. He was in a marketplace, not really out of will, he had just ended up here, who knows, maybe he'd find something he needed "Urg, everyone can't stop staring. Di'kut's." He continued walking until he found a stall with dolls in it, he stared for a few moments "I don't see the need of why I would need one... But someone else..." He chuckled at the though of buying one for Teroch, but he pushed the though out of his mind, he might buy one later for his 'father', though it would be as a joke.

[member="Sophia Denko"]

"I was thinking of picking up one for my daughter since I wasn't able to bring her here with me." She turned to look to the man whom had stated something about not needing one of those. Sophia had always been an outgoing talkative person especially now that she ran a planet. She had to get out there and talk to the people. Seemingly she did the same thing when she was off world.

"If your looking for something, I could help?" It was probably none of Sophia's business but if she could be useful in some way she would try.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom