Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bit of an odd request. (A challenge for experts)

I will start off by saying thank you very much to whoever can provide this service - you are epic as hell.

This is a bit of an unconventional request. But I've brought it here because I know that there are quite a few photoshop experts around here whose work I admire greatly. That being said, this is definitely the job for an expert only.

Anyway, on to the unconventional request. I am requesting a skilled photoshop expert to make an image, but not for this site. You see, my band's bandcamp site needs a beautiful, professional-looking banner. We've just started out and we want to start advertising our website to people, but before we do that, we need to make it look nice. That's where you come in.

You will be credited fully for the banner. If the artwork ever appears on or inspires any album or demo covers, you will also be credited fully, and paid if you wish.

Now, on to the specifics. The banner needs to be 975 pixels wide by 40-180 pixels tall in order to fit on the site properly. .jpg, .gif or .png.

The name of our band is Monarchaic. The banner simply needs to have our name spread across it in big visible letters. We would like it to be written in some kind of gothic font.

As you can see/hear, we are a power metal band, so we want to convey the aesthetic of fantasy, baroque, and/or renaissance architecture and design and other assorted tomfoolery. Even some kind of space landscape would be pretty cool. Perhaps you'd like to listen to our instrumental demo on the site and let the music inspire you to make a fitting banner. No matter what, we would like the banner to match our style. Other than that, be as creative and crazy as you like.

I would really like to see what you guys can create. I know that you guys are awesome with this kind of stuff. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Random images to inspire you:

Baroque-Architecture.jpg

Wings%2Bof%2BForever.jpg

51JKUlxfOaL.jpg

Blind+Guardian+-+A+Twist+In+The+Myth.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom