Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biological Vessels

• Thread starter The Blood Queen
  • Start date

The Blood Queen

T
What are the rules on Biological Vessels?

Are they permitted, restricted or forbidden?

If they are living would they also require a codex submission?

[member="The Blood Queen"] I have seen a few Biological Ships on the server and they do exist in legends such as the ships the vong use. I don't believe you need to do a codex submission as it is a starship.

The Blood Queen said:
What are the rules on Biological Vessels?

Are they permitted, restricted or forbidden?

If they are living would they also require a codex submission?
If the intention is to create a living species that you will be using as a character, rather than as a mode of transportation, it would be suitable as a species submission. Otherwise it's perfectly fine to submit it to the factory. Just use the same template for whatever size ship it will be.

The Blood Queen

T
Just ensuring that I have all the bases covered. Would that also count towards biological creatures that would be serving in roles similar to vehicles - i.e. The Ultralisk from the Zerg that acts as a heavy vehicle - and similar creatures that would be serving as biological weapons.

Would those fall under the same ruling as what you've stated above - that if they're for a PC they should be subbed in the Codex, otherwise it is fine to submit it to the factory?

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

The Blood Queen said:
Just ensuring that I have all the bases covered. Would that also count towards biological creatures that would be serving in roles similar to vehicles - i.e. The Ultralisk from the Zerg that acts as a heavy vehicle - and similar creatures that would be serving as biological weapons.

Would those fall under the same ruling as what you've stated above - that if they're for a PC they should be subbed in the Codex, otherwise it is fine to submit it to the factory?

[member="Lily Kuhn"]
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom