Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big City Nights -

Sasori Arashi

Sasori the Homicidal Maniac, Worshipper of Khorne
I'm a Soldier (Eminem)

[member="Viru Lentus"]

Sasori Arashi made her final approach to Eshan, her homeworld. She wasn't that great of a pilot, frankly, but after having liquidated the assets of the pirates whose base was on Tattooine, she had the money necessary to purchase an easy-to-handle ship of an older model. She still had a modest supply of credits, dated weapons in newish condition, and parts of old Stormtrooper gear, also in newish condition but dated in design. These items were stored away in hidden compartments carefully, since this was technically gun running due to the goods being military-grade hardware. Not fancying going to prison again, the time-lost Echani flew as pretty as she could as she began her decent down to Eshan City's spaceport.

"Drek! this was a mistake... taking off, flying... those I can do, but LANDING?" she complained to herself, regretting not getting a droid to help. Yes, she had a pilot's license, but incidentally, she had only just barely passed the test necessary to acquire it.

The descent was nerve-wracking, but in a blatantly overcautious way, managed to land the ship, the Murasaki-Maru. Sasori sat back to collect herself for a moment, before getting up to go and see the city and how it has changed int he last eight centuries. She was still dressed in the only outfit she currently had, consisting of a cold-shoulder crop-top of short sleeves and a tie-dye pattern sarong skirt, both in purple, over her scanty underwear. Still, she wore no shoes, preferring to go barefoot everywhere as a constant toughening exercise. She had acquired a new vibroblade and still carried her extending Echani-style staff in a holster attached to her crossbody purse. Finally, she had a holstered Imperial blaster pistol strapped to her right thigh. She didn't look like much, but even unarmed, the woman was a weapon.

Sasori finally stepped out of her ship, wondering how to handle the docking authorities suitably without getting arrested again. The floor was cold and no one came to meet her straightaway, only a droid doing its duties was present apart from herself. She'd venture forth, closing up the ship on her way out.

Venus had to do an emergency landing, as the engine started leaking when they were travelling into the outer rim territory, to the capital of his faction. After communicating their presence, she turned off for stopping any danger of fire and landed without problem "Alright Acaleus, we are safe" said to the assassin, but Acaleus was grabbing to the sit strongly "How are we alive?" "What a coward, it was an easy landing" laughed the pilot streching her arms to the side yawning, but she was worried of what was the damage on the ship and how to repair it.

"Mmm i will have to talk to a mechanic and see if we can fix it in a few days..." said Venus "Then i will not be a bother, leave you half the credits and find two rooms for us. Check your phone, i will send you the direction" he wanted to know if he could find some place to eat or drink. He was wearing black pants and a green shirt with long sleeves to cover his hidden blades. Lightsabers with black and white crystal to know that he was in balance and that there was no light or dark side of the force that control him. In the way out of the hangar, he collided with a native, distracted about the sights of the planet. He noticed that the girl didnt wore shoes, and in that moment he found that weird.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Viru walked into the spaceport breathing in the Eshan fresh air. It had been so long since he had been able to relax and be at peace for a bit. After his travels to Korriban and his fighting a Krayt dragon Viru needed a vacation. Eshan wasn't his idea for a great spot to take a vacation on, especially not with their current seceding from the Republic. It seemed almost as if all it would take was a lit match to set everything ablaze. A war would then break out between the Republic and the Echani. Something that Viru both wanted to see but realized probably wouldn't happen anytime soon. It would be interesting to see a planet filled with warriors going against the Republic. Would the Jedi defend them? Would they step off to the side and avoid conflict? They were the one factor you could count on to change the odds.

Taking a swig from his flask Viru enjoyed the taste of spice Corellian ale as it burned its way down his throat. If one looked at him they would think him as nothing but a bounty hunter or mercenary at best due to his clothing and looks. The man easily stood at two meters tall allowing him to tower over most of the people that walked by. His tan skin and long dreadlocks gave him the look of a member of the Kiffar race, which indeed he was. However, upon someone trying to read or infiltrate his mind they would find the task impossible due to his Epicanthix ancestry. He wore no shirt preferring to show off his defined body. Most wouldn't expect the man that looked to be twenty something to actually be over a hundred years old. His delving into genetics had allowed Viru and his acquaintances to restore his youth.

Though Viru had come to Eshan for a much more important reason. One could never have enough credits and while he did indeed own a company and a portion of another he needed more. So he had set up something akin to a test. He had contacted a group of pirates to test their merit on smuggling weapons and armor to the planet Eshan. With it being seceded from the Republic the security measures to even get onto the planet would be much harder. He had set up a meeting point for the pirates and it was at a local cafe only a few blocks from the spaceport. So taking a step into the shadows Viru watched people funnel out seeing if he could notice anyone out of the ordinary.

Waddling over to Sasori the protocol droid looked over her ship then back at the women. "Good evening mam! I hope you enjoyed your flight, can you state your business on Eshan?" Appearing out of one of the control rooms a group of guards came out to meet the women her Echani nature evident. But one could never be to sure during times of war like this. The group consisted of five guards wearing light armor, on their hips were blaster pistols. These were Echani though, their hands would be much more deadly a weapon. "Would you permit us a search of your ship?"

Sasori Arashi

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Viru Lentus"]

Sasori looked to the driod, paying it little mind. She simply answered it, "I live here.... I'm returning home again from a long voyage." she said, which was technically true, although the details she would not divulge. Then, finally, the docking authorities appeared.

"Heh... I guess my flying DOES suck." she commented. How many guards did it take to do a customs check? She'd not move her silvery-grey eyes from the one directly in front of her, using her peripheral vision to mark the others, their weapons, their stance and self-carriage. That last part told her alot. These weren't soldiers, but rather a division of local security forces. "Yeah, sure." she said, fairly certain she had been careful. She'd hit her key fob to open the ramp without a fuss. The ship's small dormitory was probably the best place on the ship to hide stuff. Of course, she had been so careful as to remove the power packs from the guns and store them separately, so scanners wouldn't find them easily, along with the spare gear and trinkets in smaller containers. The credits, apart from the modest amount she carried in her crossbody, were in a tight bag. All these had been stored inside the bunk mounting, which appeared solidly bolted into the wall and floor terminating at the dorm's bulkhead, with no obvious signs of tampering. There was even a modifcation to the plating of the bunk mount to make it appear solid all the way through by a simple and clever use of a insipid copper mesh to make scanning sweeps blind to what was beyond, like a Faraday cage versus radar.

Of course, she'd lead them on, however. Knowing her own kind, they'd be trying to read her as well. the way she carried herself was more fluid, perhaps 'prissy' might be the closest term. She certainly wasn't a butch-type girl, after all. To the perception of Echani, she'd appear unusually delicate by body language alone. About the only thing that might have been iffy about this act would be her various tattoos, all of which were gang related, although the artistic style of the large dragon tattoo on her back cleverly doubled as a clan symbol as well, that of Clan Arashi. The primary colour, however, was Eighth Street Dragons purple. So far as she knew, the gang itself had been extinct for eight centuries, falling apart shortly following her conviction and sentencing to Kessel. Her record, however, was unlikely to show up without access to old Imperial records. In fact, by all accounts, Sasori Arashi shouldn't exist anymore. The average Echani lifespan in the best health was no more than that of a comparable Human, despite their distinctive advantages over the latter race.

Not paying attention, herself, she was thumped by a guy who landed shortly after her. "Gah!" she exclaimed, still keeping the softie act going. She'd turn to him, so that her clan/gang hybrid tattoo on her back was visible to the docking authorities briefly. If the Dragons no longer existed anymore, then at least it would tip them off to which clan she belonged to. "Hey! Pay attention next time." she said, purposely elongating her vowels to sound as girly as she looked. She noticed the guy obviously wasn't native and the way he carried himself indicated he probably had formidable fighting skill... A mercenary... Bounty hunter or contract killer, one of the two, she supposed. The only way to truly know would be to fight him or see him fight, though.

Being an assassin turn him in a detail person. In a moment he knew things about the girl just in one look. The unknown tattoo meant something in the planet. Maybe a great family or a mafia. Her voice sounded fake and at this point Acaleus had every external information that could be searched. And by"Sorry for that, my bad" said scratching his back neck with a smirk. He didnt wanted to walk through the city without knowing if he was in a bad neighborhood "Emm you seem to know the place. I will be staying in here for days and i need an hotel and a place to eat. Do you know any place?" asked lowering his hands in a friendly way.

He saw the group inspecting the ship of the girl and saw that they were heavily armed. Not the best welcome party "They are trying to find something, and that could be a problem for me" thought turning around with a quick glance to the squad. With only his weapons he could probably take out everyone but he wouldnt engage unless if they were aggresive with him.

[member="Viru Lentus"] [member="Sasori Arashi"]

[member="Sasori Arashi"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The guards began moving from ship to ship efficiently scouring them for anything that was illicit cargo. Stopping at one of the ships just before Acaleus' the guards boarded the ship. Sasori and Acaleus wouldn't be able to see anything for the few minutes that they were on the ship, there was something akin to a battlecry that pierced the air which was quickly followed by the sound of numerous blasterbolts. A few seconds after the group of guards came out the barrels of their weapons still smoking, while another group went to collect the bodies of those that had been killed on the ship. The guards had been ruthlessly efficient and in at the point they were at government wise everyone was on their toes. Though they had to go file the paperwork for what had just happened so the ship could be impounded and an investigation made.

The protocol droid looked on at the scene his gold plates shining in the spaceport lights. "Oh my..." The droid said before waddling over to Acaleus. "I am very sorry for the interupptions sir... But we will not be able to check your ship till later. There seems to have been an incident that has to be taken care of before then." The droid said before waddling back off to inform the other pilots of the delay.

Sasori Arashi

[member="Viru Lentus"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Sasori answered Acaleus, still keeping up the bimbo charade, despite the fact she was inked up like a gangster, yet was dressed like a ho. "Weeeeeeell, there was a place, last I checked, on Eighth Street. It's about average as far as hotels go; nothing fancy, but it isn't a hole-in-the-wall, either. As for food... Xao'lan's is inexpensive and filling. It's about a stone's throw from the hotel and there's a nightclub called Kirin'tian down the same strip." she said. She knew that particular street well. Eight centuries ago, the Eighth Street Dragons owned it and controlled it as part of their growing turf. Of course, the original gang was long gone and alot could have changed since she last saw Eshan.

Many municipal authorities in her day had attempted to move in on the downtown area where Eighth Street was located, trying to turn it from a high-crime area to a place much more attractive to larger enterprises. The constant police and occasional military incursion against the gangs was fierce and frequent, especially with the Dragons, who gave ground for no one, not even the Empire that occupied it at the time... that was, until their ranks were infiltrated by ISB, and inner workings of their budding syndicate rotted out from within. Sasori was removed from the picture when she and a small cadre of her own people were to try and liberate weapons and gear from the imperials in bulk quantities to use against them, only for the plan to go south, her homies captured, snitching her out to escape the harshest criminal sentence, while Sasori took the fall. With Sasori Arashi shipped off to Kessel in chains, the rest of her gang fell apart with those who weren't killed or arrested dropping their flags and fading into obscurity. She, in truth, had no idea what her old stomping grounds were like now, but one thing was for certain: It had to be reclaimed and the city's map painted purple from there.

"I have been away a while, so things might be different from the last time I saw, but-" she stopped and turned upon hearing gunfire, her hand reaching down for her blaster out of instinct. "Xia'chan ka?" she asked, swearing in Echani. Then the guards came down out of the ship, blasters smoking. "Wha-what happened?" she asked, sounding and carrying herself in a startled way on purpose. Of course, she had a fighting chance, as she had taken on professional soldiers before. This many would be a challenge for her alone, but if she was systematic and careful, she might survive scot-free.

He raised his hands and created a force shield as an instinct hearing the shots close to a ship. Soldiers were getting out armed, but the one thing that took Acaleus attention was that the girl almost grab the gun "Her ship maybe" thought. In other times, he would leave but his AT-120 was close and Venus could be in danger of getting in the crossfire. He saw the droid leaving after communicating the trouble to others travellers. Acaleus only got a his lightsabers and nothing more and that gave him low possibilities of surviving in a fight "I already know you arent the friendly girl, so you better try some acting classes. Guess you are worried of them finding you out. A thief or someone smuggling things?" asked with his senses ready

[member="Viru Lentus"] [member="Sasori Arashi"]

Sasori Arashi

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Sasori frowned at the man. She wanted to seriously lay him out for the accusation alone, but for the moment, she held herself back. "No... Neither one." Well, it was true that she was technically smuggling, but the items, to her knowledge weren't stolen. She surely didn't lift them herself if any of them were. Most of it was loot from what would more accurately be termed a salvage. But, she wouldn't tell him that. He didn't need to know. "that wasn't my ship that happened on. I'm alone anyway." she added.

She was curious as to what those guardsmen were shooting at and why. She smelled conflict brewing the moment she landed and her suspicions were confirmed. Question was, what's the conflict over and how can she profit from it? Surely she could recruit new gang members, equip them with the salvaged arms and gear, and once more own the downtown area. But, that wouldn't be nearly enough. The city itself needed controlling.

Wind. Sky. Dark. Bang.

Petri tore through the sky elatedly, performing acrobatic loops and rolls in the air. The little Vespert had never been to Eshan, and it showed. Petri had burrowed his way into a ship, and the little stowaway had made it here. Flying around the spaceport happily, Petri simply observed the beings headed to and fro, and reveled. "Silly Bigs cannot fly like me, no they cannot."

Then he heard a loud banging sound, coming from a ship on the ground. With a curious whistle, the little bat flitted down to investigate. He saw a few people, but the first thing that caught his eye was the droid. Dropping out of the sky in front of [member="Viru Lentus"], the little Vespert hovered in front of his face. Petri always loved studying faces.

After a second of thought, Petri opened his mouth. "Hello! I am Petri! This is a spaceport, and also there are loud bangs!" The Vespert's voice was high-pitched, squeaky, and oddly childish. "Who are you, and what are the loud bangs? I do not know if I like the loud bangs!"

- [member="Sasori Arashi"] - [member="Acaleus Thorn"] -

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Sasori Arashi"]

The guards had been so quick to hurry away that the door to the pirates ship had been left wide open inviting to Sasori and the assassin. Even from the distance they were they could smell ozone, and burnt flesh. Though with the both being force users they'd feel also a weird darkness coming from the ship, almost as though there was something still living and creeping in the shadows. The inside of the ship was now dark, not a single light to give anything away to them. The droid that had been tasked to guard it was currently preoccupied talking to other patrons which he gave directions to. Nothing was stopping the two from discovering what happened on the ship and the other guards that were left were stationed at the spaceport doors on verification duty.

Viru on the other hand was caught off guard by the certain appearance of a vermin he couldn't identify. Which was more shocking to him than it popping out of nowhere. A hand touching his chin Viru once again became a scientist investigating the creature. Taking slow deliberate steps around it Viru examined it, seemed simple, but the way it talked hinted at sentience. Even if not completely, Viru didn't know. It was a creature he could make use of one day probably. Visions of enlarging the creature and turning them into vicious warbeasts flitted through Viru's mind. "I do not care if you like loud bangs or not." Viru said honestly as he finished his circle around the creature. "What I care about is just what are you? Not your name this time." Viru said poking at the vermin with an outstretched index finger.

Scolding himself for taking his eyes off the assassin and the pirates delivering his items Viru looked over at the Echani women and the assassin to ensure he hadn't lost them just yet. "That shooting is because those pirates had something they shouldn't have had on board that ship." Viru said. "There will also be more loud bangs if you don't quiet down. I don't mean from me either." [member="Petri"]

The little creature fluttered around [member="Viru Lentus"]'s head as he talked, processing information. He began to open his mouth to speak, but then remembered that he had to be quiet. Turning his large ears towards the Echani and the Assassin, the bat began to concentrate. The Vespert began to speak in the mind of the man, gently pressing his thoughts against his new friend's mind. He tried not to intrude, but his voice was still squeaky, and full of wonder.

-I am Petri! I am cute and fluffy and cute! And also I can fly!- The little bat proved this fact with a flap of his wings. -And also, what is a pirate? And also, what is a ship? And also, what does 'on board' mean? And also, why aren't they supposed to have that thing on board their ship? And... That is all.-

The bat stopped the mental connection long enough to peer thoughtfully at [member="Sasori Arashi"] and [member="Acaleus Thorn"]. "I should go say hello!" The bat flitted out a few feet, then turned around, reluctant to leave his new friend so soon.

The smell of burned flesh didnt bothered him, but he still needed to check if the location was safe for Venus and the ship. A hole squad against a pilot wouldnt be a fare fight. The guards on every exit and the ones that killed those guys on the ship. He would be careful about that "Im going to be bored for the next couple of days" thought watching an Epicanthix talking to a vermin like a crazy man twenty meters away "Im going to be investigating the problem. Thanks for the information of the hotel and my name is Acaleus" said just ready to leave, but the presence of the vespin stopped him "What are you? Some kind of robot or something?" asked as a joke.

[member="Sasori Arashi"] [member="Viru Lentus"] [member="Petri"]

Sasori Arashi

[member="Petri"] | [member="Viru Lentus"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Sasori watched as the guards left and the droid they left there was preoccupied. Sasori was Force sensitive, but it was raw, feral, and untrained. In terms of self defense, troublemaking, and perception, she was presently still on her own for that. She would approach the ship's ramp quietly, her bare feet making virtually no noise against the cool, smooth floor of the docking bay. She took a peek around the corner out of curiosity, wondering why standard police or military procedures of securing the area after a shootout weren't followed. This was interesting.

"... Arashi Sasori." she said to Acaleus.

Indeed the air reeked of ozone and burnt meat. Sasori reached behind her and drew out her extending Echani-style staff, still presently in the form of a baton. She'd venture toward ship that had been attacked and went inside to find out what happened, what with the droid that wasn't paying attention. The air felt... heavy... for lack of a better word in her vocabulary, like something in the very darkness itself was weighing it down. It kind of gave her the creeps, but she was more motivated by the prospect of something else that might be useful for the resurrection of her gang and for the sake of her own curiosity. The stench of mixed overcooked meat and ozone was cloying and none of the lights seemed to be working, as she was feeling around for a working light switch.

Petri twirled in a circle delightedly as [member="Acaleus Thorn"] walked forward. He didn't even have to go over to say hello! They came to him! Petri chittered and answered quickly, his words slurring together.

"Hello! My name is Petri! This is a spaceport, and there are loud bangs which I do not like. Also, there is a ship with pirates that have something on board their ship that they shouldn't have! Also, there is this man, and you, and that big shiny thing feels black, and I can fly!"

Petri looked back at [member="Viru Lentus"], suddenly realizing that he was supposed to be quiet. The little Vespert let his mind touch Thorn, projecting his thoughts. The bat's mind felt jumbled, disorganized, but strangely powerful. -Also, what is a robot? Is that like a ship, or a pirate?-

The child-like being did a few more rotations in the air, and hovered above their heads.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Acaleus smiled "Well that robot is like a human but without any purpose. Yeah its a harsh reality" said scratching his back neck. A force user animal, he had never seen one. [member="Sasori Arashi"] walked towards the ship while the assassin had others things in mind. He walked slowly for the vespin to catch up "Hey come with me, @Petri" said in a friendly way.

He reached [member="Viru Lentus"] and saw he was a skilled fighters "Would you care to explain what happened?" asked calmly. This wouldnt be a way to investigate but he didnt have any reason to fight, only to defend himself from any danger. Of course it wasnt going to be easy if he stranger attack him, as he got his guard low.

When she reached for the light to flick it on it seemed to hold for a few seconds without responding before there was a slight whirring followed by the lights coming on. They were dim and barely lit the ship, all corners seemed to be covered in shadows. The walls had marks from where blasterbolts had struck the wall, and strewn across the floor were blasters and vibroswords of non-descript make. There were bloodstains from some of the blasterbolts that had hit the pirates, however due to the heat most of the wounds would've cauterized instead of being left open. Crates littered the hold some with labels from numerous companies. There were no clear indications what was in them besides one crate that was left open with loads of cryo-grenades sitting inside. The smugglers obviously hadn't been to professional in their smuggling, nor did they probably suspect the tight security.

The dark energy Sasori had felt earlier was obviously coming from within the same room as her but due to being untrained it was impossible for her to pinpoint it. From one corner of the hold a crate fell to the ground its contents of medical supplies spilling across the floor. Heavy footsteps thudded against the durasteel floor and suddenly the shadow seemed to shift. Another crate soon launched through the air at Sasori's head as though shot from a canon. The shadow began to move this time making a run for the door to escape the ship. If Sasori knew enough about the galaxy and its species she'd realize that she'd just had a run in with a defel.

Due to being part Epicanthix the creatures attempts at entering or even melding with Viru's mind failed. All he felt of it was a slight annoying ringing to let him know someone had tried to enter his mind. "Don't do that again." He growled at the creature. Even if it couldn't penetrate his mind the ringing was aggravating in so many ways. Viru was half tempted to grab the creature in a force grip and slam it repeatedly into the durasteel floor to teach it a lesson about trying to invade others personal space. It would possibly also teach the creature to not just fly up and speak to just anybody without some form of caution. Viru could almost hear the squeaky, childish voice squealing. Savoring that feeling he rolled his eyes to find the creature still talking. Out of all the people in the spaceport why'd this creature have to choose me? Viru thought to himself silently cursing the creature.

Soon enough another being approached him. Great! Let's make it a karking gathering! Viru screamed in his mind. Keeping a calm face he looked the man up and down paying no real attention and not even knowing why the individual would approach him. This was a public spaceport with hundreds of other beings, Viru was just one of them... One of them with a loud mouthed vermin that didn't know how to keep its mouth shut. Staring past the man and at the ship Viru saw the flicker of a shadow as his contact was able to escape the ship. Eyes tracking the shadow Viru looked back at the man that had approached him. "I have no idea what you are talking about, and unless you're apart of the authorities here I suggest you don't start acting like it." Turning on his heel Viru moved to leave the spaceport for his meeting with the Defel. She and her crew had failed him, and thus had to be disposed of.

[member="Sasori Arashi"] @Petri @Acaleus Thorn

Petri could sense the aggression rolling off of [member="Viru Lentus"] as he spoke, an unsettling feeling that the little bat was not all that used to. With a guilty sigh, the bat fluttered slowly, and landed on [member="Acaleus Thorn"]'s shoulder. Petri projected his thoughts into his carrier's mind. - That man is not happy right now. I think he did not like me too much. He pushed me away. I am sad. - The bat let his ears droop, reserved to being quiet, and sitting on Acaleus's shoulder deftly. He had just wanted to make friends, and it seemed he was making people dislike him. He had learned what a robot was, though.

In Thorn's mind, the bat decided to expand on his question. - Am I a robot? Is he? - The Vespert's attention was caught by a strange dark feeling, and the little being turned swiflty around, but saw nothing.

[member="Sasori Arashi"]

Sasori Arashi

[member="Viru Lentus"]

"Oh... drek." she swore as the crate came at her. She ducked and pushed the still-moving object over her head. It was close... VERY close. A second too slow and she'd have been knocked out, likely. She only caught a glimpse of the shadow as it passed her but once the crate fell, she got a better look, albeit briefly, before it disappeared. "... great... a Defel." she said. The species was rarely seen off of their homeworld, but she knew their reputation for concealment and that many freelancers of the race found themselves jobs as assassins. Their natural absorption of visible light made them nearly impossible to pin down.

Sasori, never one to back down from a challenge, rose to her full height and extended her staff with a flick of her wrist. "I know you're in here... Stand and fight or talk to me, but don't swing at me and then hide like a gikza." she said evenly. Seeing some of the goods and how their quantity exceeded the comparatively modest stash she had well concealed on her own ship, she, for once, didn't go directly on the hunt. There was another burst of movement, but the shadow had moved away from her and out of the ship.

Sasori wondered if she might see that guy again. Having a Defel around wouldn't be such a bad thing, after all. She then looked back to the bodies and then the goods. "Well, I suppose I better find out who these were meant to go to....", she mumbled to herself. Of course, the Defel may well have been doing that himself. pursing her lips, she'd go back the way she came and headed off toward the cit. Perhaps the one buying the stuff on that reeking ship might also know some people who could benefit from her own goods.

Acaleus scratchs his head "Mmm you are a vespin, but maybe a weird kind. Not weird in a bad way. Is impressive to see that you can communicate like that" he saw the stranger move into the public. His idea of fun wouldnt be tracking someone through the city but it was better than spending time watching a movie laying in a bed "He isnt a robot, he is just...in a mad mood about something...that we could discover. Wanna come with me to find out?" asked to Petri in a friendly way, after seeing him with a sad face. If his ways crossed with Sasori, it would be more fun, because the assassin needed to know everything

[member="Petri"] [member="Sasori Arashi"] [member="Viru Lentus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom