Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BidPac Mining Co.

Corporation Name: Bidwata Pacmona (Mining Company in Huttese) Chnufwie Qoaue Fwi'qotlusae (Dragon Mining Company in Minnisiat Trade). Short form: BidPac.
Headquarters: Arkania
Locations: Operations primarily occur around the Phaeda/Ithor corridor next to Ord Mantell. This open pocket of space between the Republic and Mandalorians allows a good opportunity to the entrepreneur. The region is chock full of planets that hold precious metals.
Operations: Excavation of Rare Ores
Rationale: Faenrovon used assets from McYoda's to purchase five mining vessels. He plans to build this corporation up from these five.
Tier: 2

Description:

Faenrovon the Radiant is the CEO for the BidPac corporation. The Arkanian Dragon acquired a cadre of vessels suitable to the task. Then he did that which he loathed most. He hired groups of spacers from the unknown regions and sent them to Arkania. He would not go to his wretched homeworld, where his brood had been slain. He had plans for that planet. This corporation was but a stepping stone to his end game.

Operations are currently limited for BidPac. By basing operations on Arkania, the company hopes to excavate the precious diamonds and phrikite ore found here. Furthermore, the mining vessels are used to excavate ores from asteroids in the nearby Phaeda/Ithor corridor and have been known to travel as far as Cademimu.

BidPac only extracts rare minerals. It does not have the capacity to create any items with such material. Instead, Faenrovon plans to simply sell the raw materials after mining them.

Assets:
x5 Jo'Henry-class Mining Vessels

No.

People post about eating McYoda's food all the time. It's a food chain. However, I was not aware that there was a rule about not owning more than one company. Such rules I have seen only apply to Canon Companies.

@[member="Gerion Ardik"]

@[member="Faenrovon The Radiant"]

There isn't a rule about owning more than one non-canon companies. I just don't approve new canon companies if the submitting player already has one and they aren't using it.

It's a Tier II food chain meant to be more comic relief than anything else and I've referenced it occasionally throughout my posts. Not initiating hostile takeover threads or expanding operations with it does not mean I am not using the company. There's no need to archive a company I still roleplay with. I use it, I just don't try to dominate the galaxy with it.

The BidPac company is entirely different and will see much more activity since it is a mining corporation intended to expand and invest.

@[member="Gerion Ardik"]

@[member="Faenrovon The Radiant"]

If it was only for comic relief, it didn't need a submission in the first place. I don't consider casually referencing a company actively roleplaying with it, either.

BidPac is approved, though. Happy hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom