Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better than Mr. Robot

positive-side-of-hacking-600x360.jpeg

HOLONET SLICER ADVERTISEMENT

Specialties:

• Encryption/Decryption

• Security Systems (breaching)

• Data Acquisition

• Network masking

• Digital Cover ID's

• Dating

• Puff-cake delivery

• Holocade expeditions
Banned Requests:

• Tech Support

He goes by many names - but never his own. Dash has been on the scene for a few years now, and he's made quite a name for himself. He's got references, and they are very fetching and deadly references. He's factionless and not looking to be a joiner. As long as the job is interesting, entertaining, or will put him in the general vicinity of women of his type - credits don't matter too terribly. Give him a cause, give him snacks, and give him something to work with and you won't be disappointed.
Also, Dash comes equipped with a personalized out of this Galaxy A.I. that he created. If you thought he was fun in the past, now he has someone to bicker and rant with all the live long day.

Feel free to request what you need, or just state your interest and I will be in touch.

[member="Dashal Vance"]

Meh, I kind of want Lorane to have friends who aren't girls, and maybe an extra pair of hands on jobs in general. Neither the Doc nor his partner are slicers.

[member="Dashal Vance"]

Yeah, so [member='Rawnie Tal'verda'] is Lor's partner and they fly around in a blue Firespray full of gadgets of both the destructive and non-destructive variety.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Doctor Azure said:
As long as your Sith doesn't have Dash on a leash, I still wanna thread

I'm sure [member="Matsu Xiangu"] would love to have Dash tethered nearby, but I'm too valuable a resource for that kind of house-broken training. :)

If you have an idea for a thread, let's hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom