Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bes'uliik War Droids

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Should they be subbed as droids or vehicles? I've had conflicting views on this from judges and I feel when its subbed as a vehicle its not presented properly, which recently has resulted in a denied sub. (Which I do plan on second chancing, after I've figured out what they meant)

SO.

Bes'uliik, droid or vehicle

Err - totally dropped the ball there. They both bear the same name in Mando'a. lol

Anyways, as the war droid was a semi-sentient droid that was ridden into battle, and acted like a starfighter? Labeling it as a "mecha" seems kinda... silly, and ignorant of the Legends lore. lol

[member="Gilamar Skirata"], If someone plays a PC Droid that has a unique frame, then it it submitted to the Technology because the frame itself, is droid/Robiotic body in nature.

This would lead me to assume that you would do the same with the War Droids because they are first and foremost, Droids, that are ridden into battle. They don't look like your average star ship, and they function more as a tanky droid that you can so happen to ride into battle.

Thats just my $0.02

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom