Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Best Starpilot In The Galaxy

Lord Odion

L
So, after watching a certain movie, which I will not name, I had an idea for a storyline. The general premise will be for a call to get sent out. A call for any pilot willing to carry out a lethal mission to gather. A training and orientation thread will get set up after the meeting, before the final thread that will see the selected pilots going on this mission. Credits, fame, whatever might interest your pilots we can make it work.

Work will be done to create some custom tags and cars to commemorate the group of pilots on the story, and from there, potentially plans to extend it ever further. If you would interested please hit me up.

Lord Odion

L
Lovely! I am still fine tuning a few ideas but will get back to y’all shortly.

The mission will either be a snatch and grab, or demolition run depending on what I can set up behind the scenes in advance.

As for ships, you can either use your own craft, or one of these puppies.

So, after watching a certain movie, which I will not name, I had an idea for a storyline. The general premise will be for a call to get sent out. A call for any pilot willing to carry out a lethal mission to gather. A training and orientation thread will get set up after the meeting, before the final thread that will see the selected pilots going on this mission. Credits, fame, whatever might interest your pilots we can make it work.

Work will be done to create some custom tags and cars to commemorate the group of pilots on the story, and from there, potentially plans to extend it ever further. If you would interested please hit me up.

Count me in.

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
Could the figure be more shadowy so that its feasible that the pilots don't know that they're working for a Sith? If so, I think I'll bring Bella Bella ! She's my main pilot.
grinning-face-with-sweat_1f605.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom