Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beskar Alloy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Intent: To create a cheaper mass producible beskar product that to non mandalorians appears as traditional Beskar
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Mandaltech
Model: Beskar Alloy
Affiliation: Mandalorians
Modularity: No
Production: Mass Produced
Material:
  • Beskar
  • Turadium
  • Durasteel
Description: With the dangerous and severely depleted reserves of beskar in the worlds. The rarity of finding new veins and at times the strange reasoning why the substance appears no where else. Still the need and the wanting of others for it was something that could be used. Since traditional methods were to smelt the beskar with other materials to produce stronger plates it could be used the other way. Turadium plates smelted with durasteel and beskar to replicate the feel and ability minorly but at a fraction the cost and without the need to severely deplete stocks. The metal isn't as strong as beskar it provides one third the normal strength but it can appear and hold up to most who do not know the ways to forge it like a mandalorian weaponsmith. This allows for stimulation of the mandalorian economy by selling a cheaper alternative to others who might try to exploit their reserves.

If I'm not mistaken this already exists now did you want use it as a selling point? If so I don't feel it really needs a tech submission as it already exists... I'm denying this based on the fact that Mandalorian armor already is made with other metals, you're just making a weaker alloy... not saying you can't use it... just its already out there...

@[member="Basaba Willamina"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom