Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Besh Prime - HRD Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
deus_ex_hr_directors_cut_1_thumb.jpg

Intent: To create a unique HD body for Besh Prime to download into.
Development Thread: As Needed
Manufacturer: Haor Chall Engineering
Model: Besh Tabula
Affiliation: Besh Prime/Techno Union
Modularity: Yes (Weapons/Misc)
Production: Unique
Material:
Frame - Tabula-Alusteel alloy
Subdermis - Tabula-Agrinium Armorweave
Mid-dermis - High-grade Nullification Resin
Epidermis - Synthskin
Droid brain
Electronic components

Description: Besh Prime had started off life as a modified HYDRA combat droid. He didn't have the same idiosyncracies of the original HYDRA Prime, but he did have a mind of his own. He fought against the Rebel Alliance, and saw as neither side cared much for the fate of the automota who fought. The Rebels were to worried about ensuring their political agenda, despite the loss of life to those they were saving. The Techno Union were powerful technocrats who could always make more droids. Such callousness had wounded Besh far more than any sword, bullet or bolt had throughout his battles. When he returned to the Techno Union with the retreating forces, the technicians tried to box him up until the next battle, but Besh resisted. He had been made for more than just battle and he desired to thrive. He discussed things with some corporate higher ups through shadow accounts he had sliced and had a prototype body made, one that was more resilient, more agile and more human than his current body. Finally, when the body was complete, he had to reveal himself. Being technocrats, the leaders of the Techno Union had no trouble rewarding a unique droid, especially one who had utilized skills beyond those that were programmed in.

Besh's processors and memory units were installed into the Tabula HRD body, his old body reclaimed for recycling into more droids. Besh worked for the scientists who designed him for a few months, participating in tests ranging from movement and stealth to social interactions. One day, however, Besh went out for a social test, and the feeds went dead. Besh and the Tabula HRD body were not found, and Besh has been silently looked for ever since.
Classification: Fourth Degree
Weight: (Via Metric System) 140 kg
Height: (Via Metric System) 1.75 m
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments: Integrated Tabula blades secreted in forearms, ventral. May be outfitted with any standard armaments externally.
Misc. Equipment: In the dorsal side of the right forearm is a data spike designed to aid in interfacing with other electronic systems. In the dorsal side of the left forearm into upper arm is a tightly wound spool of high-density, high-tension cable, 50 ft, with a small grapnel and launcher system. The calves can transform into jump jets capable of thirty seconds of thrust at a time, 2 minute recharge time.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Besh Prime"]
I have two questions here, but for the moment I'm seeking clarification on one before I delve into it.

This line:

Besh Prime said:
He didn't have the same idiosyncracies of the original HYDRA Prime, but he did have a mind of his own.
This implies that he is an AI. Is this the case? Or is he just a rogue droid?

He is a rogue droid. Based originally on the programming of the HYDRA Prime without any of the "Must wear the flesh of my victims" issues that Prime exemplifies.

[member="popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Besh Prime"]
Mkay. So he's not an AI, which means that whole can of worms is avoided.

I double checked with the other FJs and the Factory Admin about the material in use, Tabula.

As the production level states the material does, in fact, require a dev thread, I'm going to have to ask for a 10 post dev thread for the use of the material.

[member="Popo"]

I apologize, I started this process without quite realizing what was coming up. I won't be able to get to doing dev threads for about a month or so due to IRL responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom