Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PD-Mk44.jpg

Image Source: Drawn by myself.
Intent: Bekel's personal sidearm.
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Bekel Warpblade
Model: None. (I, quite honestly, had no inspiration for this, other than the Particle Impactor weapon, for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. The design started with a bunch of rectangles!)
Affiliation: None.
Modularity: Power source relies on helical soft batteries, but can be swapped out for other electrical power supplies, provided that they have the same shape, or an adaptor.
Production: Unique
Material: Carbo-plas and desh alloys for main body, and specialized blaster components for internals.
Classification: Sidearm (functions dissimilar to typical blasters)
Size: Handheld
Length: 2/3 M (not including grip)
Weight: 2 kg
Ammunition Type: Power Cell (specifically Helical Soft Batteries)
Ammunition Capacity: Around 30 shots per battery. Has ammunition rack for 2 extra batteries.
Effective Range: Personal.
Rate of Fire: Single action, as it needs to be primed before each shot.
Special Features: Restricted to Trandoshans. Invisible beam.
Description: The "PD" stands for Particle Disruptor, which describes it functionality. Due to nano-algorithms programmed into the gun, the user can specify a certain element, and when the weapon is fired at the particular target, the element specified, and ONLY the element specified, is broken down into baser elements. Programming the target, however, it a very tedious procedure. The gun has to be primed before every shot, which takes about 5 seconds, and the large build of it makes it a bit difficult to aim. As with Bekel's other weapon, the grip is built for Trandoshan use.
Primary Source: None.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
Unfortunately, no. The idea was based off of a concept from a game called Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
I suppose I could alter the description for the function to be based off of the disruptor pistols, if you wish.

[member="Bekel Warpblade"]
That would probably be best, unless you want to do a dev thread and explain the weapons effects and drawbacks in great detail. I would consider that.

[member="Bekel Warpblade"]
This Submission is being archived for inactivity. PM an RPJ or the Factory Admin when you are ready for this to be reviewed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom