Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Beelzeborks

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-favorite-by-omar-rayyan.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To sub a pet species.
  • Image Credit: The remarkable art of Omar Rayyan.
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Shi'ido
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Beelzeborks
  • Designation: Non-sentient
  • Origins: Lao-mon
  • Average Lifespan: 10-13 standard years
  • Estimated Population: Planetary
  • Description: With horns, cloven hooves, claws, and jagged sharp teeth, these things look like terrifying demons. However, their behavior is roughly equivalent to a typical domesticated dog, making them rather non-threatening once you get past their appearance.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type I
  • Average Height of Adults: 0.1-1.1 meters (6-44 in)
  • Average Length of Adults: N/A
  • Skin color: Skin is leathery and bumpy in texture and often brown or tan. A few are white or black.
  • Hair color: Dependent on sex whether they have hair and where, but it is always black and coarse.
  • Distinctions: Females tend to have less hair/fur, though some have tufts on their heads, in their ears, or sprouting from the end of their tail like a donkey's. Males are hairy beasts, though most of it is concentrated on their backs.
  • Races: Various breeds have different traits, too many to go into detail.
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Sensitive
Strengths:
  • Hi Doggie: Beelzeborks behave very similarly to dogs. They are domesticated animals and therefore are (usually) safe for sentients to be around. They can be trained to hunt or as a house pet. However, many factors, including their breed, will determine things like intelligence and capabilities.
Weaknesses:
  • Ugly As Galvanized Sin: Compared to other species of pets, Beelzeborks are... less than aesthetic. Their terrifying appearance has been known to frighten those who don't know what they are, at least at first impression.
  • Sharp Teeth and Claws: Because they were originally predators, Beelzeborks are capable of doing considerable damage if they feel threatened. Their predatory instincts can be assuaged with proper training, but some breeds are more aggressive and territorial than others.
CULTURE
  • Diet: Carnivore; Beelzeborks will wolf down anything if you let them, though some foods can make them sick. Do not, under any circumstances, give them anything sweet.
  • Communication: Barks, yips, growls, slobbering. They also use pheromones to attract mates, but then every other species does that.
  • Technology level: N/A
  • Religion/Beliefs: N/A
  • General behavior: Largely dependent on breed, but some are more playful, others are more shy, some are curious, others are timid, they can be aggressive or submissive, sociable or reclusive, etc. Generally speaking they like to chew on things and most want some degree of attention from their owners, even if it just means feeding them regularly.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Millions of years ago, the Beelzebork evolved as a fearsome predator. They could face off even against animals bigger than them without fear, fighting for what was theirs in a bork-eat-bork world.

Then the Shi'ido came with something no Beelzebork had never encountered before. An object so diabolical in its subversion, the entire species was unprepared to deal with it and was quickly overcome. Something that... squeaked.

AH! Did you hear that? Where did it come from? What's making that sound? There it is again! Get it! Run! Jump! Run! Run!

Ha ha! Foolish Shi'ido! You thought you could hide the squeaky from me? You thought you could throw it beyond my reach? It is inevitable! I will retrieve it every time. Now give it here! I'm going to sink my teeth into it until it can't squeak anymore!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom