Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Becoming the Lord of Pain (Solo-thread)

Malachor V
Planetary Surface

Many times have I looked and searched for tools that I might be able to use. Vong Technology was one. Tools of Sith Alchemy, and even relics of the past. However, this one was different. A man had become something more. More than what I could likely ever become. There were actually accounts of him in multiple places over the span of centuries. Places where he had killed Jedi, and Sith alike.

I had once claimed myself by the title of the "Lord of Pain" simply because pain was all about my life. It was what shaped me as a child to grow, and to become strong. Pain was my modivator. Sure, possibly seeing my brother once more was there as well, but I didn't want to be in pain as a child. Now, I look back on myself seeing how pain is a motivation tool. It can be used in torture, it can be used to teach, and it can be used to influence people.

Hence why I was here.

Dressed in Sith Stalker armor, modified to not be completely attached to me, I slid the helmet over my head as I walked down the ramp of my ship. The men in the shuttle knowing to stay back as I spoke to them over my shoulder.

"I will call when I am done."
"How long Sir?"

Honestly, I didn't know the answer to that. Sure, it may be as easy as walking into the temple that was literally a few hundred meters away from me, and oops, there it is. Likely, it would be longer, and I expected to be here for maybe a day or so. Hence why the provisions upon the utility belt. I continued to walk when I could hear the man speak again.

"Sir, How long do you think you will be?"

I stopped and turned my head over my shoulder. Looking at him through the visor. I was dressed as my Sith counterpart of Darth Ansem. Soon to change if I had anything about it.

"As long as it needs to be."

The drone of the engines slowly leaving my earshot was met with me waking up the steps of the temple. The duracrete, and stone, and durasteel used to create this temple was old. Very old. Likely would be older than some planets in the system. My boots crunched on some of the smaller bits that had broken off due to erosion, and weathering. The local fauna growing through the stone, cracking it, forming around it. The temple looked quite beautiful on the outside. However, I knew that there was something more to this than simply walking in and claiming what I wanted.

The temple looked rather small. And that is what confused me. For a Sith Lord to be so powerful, wouldn't it be almost required to have a larger temple to prevent people from finding his body and his items of value? Though, this lord of pain no longer had a body. His body was dead even while he lived and breathed. Purely through the force.

It was here that I would be looking for Darth Sion's legacy. Whatever it may be. A holocron, a lightsaber, maybe even secrets on how to use pain to keep me alive even beyond death. Though, I doubted the last one.

Holding a lightsaber in my hand, I brought forth the hilt, and ignited the blade. The lava orange color illuminated my visor, as I pierced the stone, and cut a hole through the door. A simple circle shape to let me pass. It took me a few minutes to cut through the stone, and duracrete as I finally pulled open the hole with the force. Letting the large block fall and start to crack a little due to the drop. Vaulting over and through the hold, I brought my saber forward, and walked into the darkness.

The orange light was bright enough to show me the way I needed to go. I looked over the walls as they lead towards somewhere. The hall was not intense, nor small. There were writings on the wall about many sith. The language I could read. Over my time as an apprentice with Lucien, I had learned to read and write basic, Huttese, and even a little of Mando'a. However, High Sith, or SIth, I had learned myself. I needed to in order to perform some of the alchemy creations I have made in the past. However, now as I looked upon the walls, I could see the details of rage, and consuming the force through the pains, and emotions of not just myself, but others.

The writings were extensive, yet vague. Speaking of the force as though it were an entity, yet an item to be controlled or harnessed. The slip of basic and Sith between the two languages made it a little difficult if some of the words were one, or a different word. Getting the jist of the etchings, I moved on slowly looking over the runic form of the Sith, and the letters of the Basic languages mashed together.

I startled myself as a rat ran over my boot. I breathed in. Having been so focused on the writings, that I had not been paying attention to the local fauna that had protruded from the ground. In the entrance it seemed there was more simply because it was the most weathered portion. However, about ten meters in, there was no more plantlife that I could see. However, there were small bones, clearly not human, and even some that were shaped much like a human. People may have tried in the past to get here, and failed to do so because of something. I even saw one wearing the battered trooper armor. Likely during the time of Darth Vader, or soon after where the troopers were still around in their white armor.

Moving on, I saw steps ahead of me. Leading down into the depths of this tomb, I looked down for a moment. Trying to gage how far it was. Instead, I gathered a ball of flame in my hand by igniting the particles in the air with a little twinge of the force. I bade the fires burn brightly as I then sent if flying in an arc down the stairs. Letting it continue on as it stumbled down the steps like a rock, it finally reached the bottom. The flame was kept alive through the force as I walked forward. Keeping the lightsaber low to light my path.

A portion of the way down, I'd say about forty steps, One of them broke under my weight. I slipped for a second, and barely caught myself before falling on my ass and sending me headlong down the stairs. Well that would be a stupid way to die. Master of fire shaping, and alchemy arts, tumbled to his death in a cave.

"Nerfing dumbass."

My voice echoed as I spoke to myself, in which, I heard a response. One that was not my own. In fact, It was a chorus of growling.

Followed by the sight of a few dozen red glowing eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom