Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Becoming One

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Aboard the three thousand meter monster of a ship the Red Dress was a time of love and happiness, there was no crimes to be had or people to kill. There was only the two people who loved each other and the moments between them that would soon end so they could be one for eternity. This was of course was a wedding between the interstellar mercenary [member="Jarven Zexxel"] and the soon to be Misses Zexxel, Patricia Susan Garter.

At the center of the bridge's observation deck the ships Chaplin stood underneath a shining sea of stars. Ahead of him was a white rugged path lined with fake but seemingly real flowers. Along the sides of the path were a few seats that were filled with the ships crew and a few family members of Patricia and close friends she had made over the years.

But the ceremony was about to begin. Everything went silent and everybody stood as a slow song came on a nearby orchestra. The tiny blonde popped out from around the corner and she looked absolutely radiant in a dress that fit her quite well. Her hair hung down long and sprawled out giving her a more natural look, rather than the straightened professional vibe she gave off. She scanned ahead and looked for Jarven at the alter

Anarchy.Panty.240.906516.jpg

Miss Blonde

Patricia reached Jarven and she faced the man, he was clean shaven and he actually looked like a person instead of half wookie mutant offspring. To say the least her groom was a hairy man, but she didn't care about that. She loved him for who he was and he was the most important man in her life. She lifted the veil of white and she looked glowing with the makeup she had on, not that she needed makeup or anything. It was her wedding and dammit she would look good for it.

The Chaplin smiled at the two of them then began to speak softly but in a tone that was loud enough for the room to hear.

"We are gathered here today to unite these two. Jarven Zexxel and Patricia Susan Garter in the loving embrace of marriage, the bride has elected this to be a short wedding so we will skip ahead here." The chaplain looked over to Jarven then spoke again

"Jarven Zexxel, at this time you may recite any vows you have for your bride Patricia." He asked him kindly

Patricia looked up at Jarven and had a soft smile on her face, here she was finally getting married and going through with it. She was happy, very scared to be leaving her old life behind. But she had courage that Jarven would be by her side forever. And even though it was the word forever that scared her, she didn't mind spending it with her lovable moron.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

They both turned to face each other and Jarven stared into Patricia's eyes.

"Patricia. I am a hunter by nature. It may have been chance that we met, but is has been nothing but hope, desire, and love that has pushed me on to chase after you. It's been a long road and it wasn't easy all of the time. Most men in the galaxy see marriage as the final act before they find smooth sailing and a perfect happy ending. However, I know that marriage is an adventure of its own and that there is still a LONG road to travel. [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], I promise to never stop chasing after you, to have and to hold you, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, for better or worse...'til death do us part."

The Chaplin, a little miffed that Jarven had just stole the lines he was about to ask, said to Jarven, "Jarven Zexxel? Do you swear to...well, do all of the stuff that you just stated you would do?"

After the laughter died down and Jarven chuckled, Jarven stated, "I do."

The Chaplin asked, "And what do you have to symbolize your commitment to Ms. Garter?"

Jarven replied, "I have this ring." He pulled out her wedding ring.

original.jpg

Miss Blonde

Patricia began to tear up a bit at her groom's words. They were the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to her, and a lot of girls thought that. But she was serious, that would of given her straight diabetes if it was food. She smiled brightly and a bit of her mascara ran down her eye as the corners of her mouth stretched Into wide smile marks.

"And do you Patricia have anything to say?" The Chaplin said to her, she swiftly nodded her head and spoke.

"Jarven, when I first met you it was to pretty much have anonymous stress releasing sex. And you denied me, you said that you were saving yourself for marriage. And at that moment never in a million years would I think I would be standing here with you. But I just want you to know how happy I am that I was wrong, and how happy you make me. You are my love and you chased after me stuck with me through thick and thin, you are my better half and I love you so very much. And when this is over I'm going to take you home and we're gonna make a damn baby." Patricia said with a chuckle and looked over to the Chaplin

"Do you agree to take this man as your husband Miss.Garter. In sickness and in heal-" Patricia cut the man off

"Hell yeah I do." Patricia said and grabbed her ring and presented it to Jarven, slipping it on his finger.

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Man and Wife. You may kiss the bride." The Chaplin said with a smile

tumblr_n030ogZV8G1qlr15wo1_500.jpg

Jarven blushed a little when she brought up the first night they met. He knew it was obvious to people what the newly-wed couple would do soon afterwards, but it still felt like breaking a norm to tell everyone that's what they were going to do. Ha ha! Well, I didn't expect her to talk about THAT. Ha ha ha ha ha.

At the announcement of their marriage and their proclamation of their "first" kiss. Jarven stepped forward, embraced and kissed her. It was as natural as two pieces of a heart jigsaw puzzle coming together. The crowd cheered out and they broke from their kiss, holding each other's hands as they walked down the aisle.

(Is there a wedding reception or not?)
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia melted in her husband's arms and she wasn't running from this, it simply felt too good. She was at ease with the man and this was a feeling she had never felt before. It was true love and she was going to take Jarven home after this and take out almost a years worth of sexual frustration on him.

Wrapping her arm around his they walked down the aisle together as husband and wife, there were a few flashes of cameras and a few people threw grains of rice up into the air. Patricia never understood that but she wasn't complaining, right now she was just so happy that she was with her man.

Patricia and her husband finished walking away from the aisle and there was going to be a small party in the mess hall of the star defender, but she had other ideas. Once they passed the group she turned around

"Alright guys! Head on over to the mess hall we can have some drinks!" Patricia smiled and soon the crowd began to move to the other area of the ship.

Looking up at Jarven she grinned and spoke softly

"I'm not wearing any panties." She said as she tugged down at her skirt.

"Good. It'll make things easier when we get home." He smiled, waited for an awkward few seconds, and then realized what she meant. "Oh!" Jarven laughed out loud, trying to stifle the noise so as to not attract attention. He blushed deeply and grinned while saying "Not here, honey! I don't want someone coming around the corner at the wrong time! Besides, who knows if someone's recording us?" He took her hand in one of his hands and put his other hand around her waist. As they walked and he was sure no one was around, he reached down and squeezed her butt, just once. She bucked a little and squeaked quietly with surprise. When she looked at him, he looked back at her and spoke quietly, yet passionately. "We're almost there. Let's just enjoy the rest of the wedding. Then, we can enjoy each other for the rest of our lives."

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia bucked up when his hand patted her butt, afterwards she looked at him and smiled a grin that was pure want and happiness. There was a reception going on, well more of a party to celebrate. And Patricia really didn't want to go, she wanted to go back to their private quarters and fool around some. It was something that she wanted quite a bit, but she would have to wait a little bit. Her sister was here and it was polite to go say hello to their guests.

"Alright, but let's make this quick you've made me wait for too long." Patricia turned around to face her husband and smiled.

The little blonde woman grabbed Jarven's hand and placed it on her breast. She continued to look up at him and smile

"And when this is over, all this is yours." She giggled and bent up on her tippy toes to kiss his lips softly.

Jarven grinned at his wife. He was looking forward to the night. In the mean time, they had a reception to go to. It fared as a normal wedding reception might go, except that this was a smaller one. That meant that the time it took to take pictures and get food was considerably less. They smushed cake in each other's face when it came time to cut the cake and feed each other the first bite. Patricia had the chance to chat with her sister. There was dancing. The dance between Jarven and Patricia and then the dancing that attracted whatever younger people had gathered. At one time, some older couples came up and danced to a slow song. It was a beautiful, but it dulled in comparison to Patricia.

Eventually, the majority of the guests left until it was just [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], Jarven, and the handful of people who had been volunteered/hired to clean up. It was time to send the two love birds on their way.

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

The wedding was just about over and Patricia and Jarven were seated at the head table and while pretty much everyone had cleared out Patricia and Jarven were still there, by Patricia's side her daughter Erika was laying on a few chairs that had been pushed together to form a makeshift bed. She was sprawled out with the boneless care that only youth of her age had. In Patricia's arms was their son Kincaid and even though he wasn't biologically Jarven's that was his son and this was his family.

Gently lulling the little baby Patricia had her back to Jarven's chest and she was completely relaxed. She looked up at Jarven with her head tilted back so she could see his chin. Smiling she kissed the bottom of his chin and continued to lull their son.

"This is the happiest day in my life." Patricia said with her sweet voice then giggled softly to not wake the children.

"And I'm going to make this the happiest night of your life." Patricia said then looked over to her sister who was walking over to the two of them.

"Go ahead and get yours girl I got the kids." Patricia's sister Stacy said in a serious voice that sounded a bit droll.

The woman looked like she was dressed to go to a gothic tea party with her long flowing purple and pink hair and she seemed to be the exact polar opposite of Patricia. But she still loved the woman, with her being family. So Patricia gently handed her sister Kincaid then she herself jumped up onto Jarven's lap.

"Shall we?" She said with a wide grin .

"Right here? Honey, I've already told you about public fornication..." He smiled knowingly at her. He then picked her up and carried her out of the front doors amidst the cheering. Once they were outside, Jarven still walked with her in his arms with a large grin on his face. He then stopped and thought for a moment, his brow furrowed as gears in his head turned. Setting her down gently, he asked, "Where are we going?"

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia held on to the back of Jarven's strong neck and hung her head back smiling and feeling like a million credits. She giggled at Jarven then moved up to begin to kiss his neck softly and sweetly. Brushing her pink lips against his shaven face she moved up to his ear and whispered.

"We're going back to our room so you can rip me out of this dress." Patricia said with the seductive tone that she knew all too well.

She gave his cheek a kiss and continued to hold up in his strong muscles arms. She grinned from ear to ear then giggled again feeling like a school girl who was with her first love. It was something she had not felt in a very very long time and she knew when she was with Jarven she would always feel like this.

"I love you Jarven, you're the perfect husband." She said with her smile and held close to him.

"Not yet, I'm not. I have yet to prove THAT." He carried her up until he reached their room. Once inside, he set her down and then quickly turned the lights out. He scurried on all fours to the nearest corner and completely undressed in a flash, making holes and tears in the clothing. Patricia would surely be confused. Jarven pressed a button on a nearby panel and lights lit up along the floor that led to the bed. Being the only source of illumination, Patricia would most likely try to follow the path and steady herself against the bed.

As stealthy as he could be, he stalked through the dark, the floor lights only giving most of its illumination upwards, not outwards. Once he was positioned a few feet in front of the bed, he pounced and landed on top of her. He made sure that most of the impact was on the bed and not her, but he still knocked her onto her back. He grabbed onto her clothing and pulled, ripped, and tore it all off.

"I'm glad you don't mind me doing this. Decoration is nice, but I like..." He flattened his exposed form against her exposed, open form. "substance..." He felt up every part of her body.

*Scene fades to black*​
They didn't leave the room for 3 days. Meals were auto-delivered and they had all that they needed inside that room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom