Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Because No One Can stand to see Children Cry

Gravlex Med.

James found himself here a second time in a matter of a few years. Earlier during the Primeval genocide of the Mirilans, he had taken what few he could rescue from a small village and dropped them off here for a second start. He had been so much poorer then, he gave them every thing he had on his person and set up a small charity to aid them. But it was hardly enough. And the worst was what followed.

Nothing.

No Jedi.

No heroes.

Nothing.

The poor villagers lived in huts now, shacks, and lean-tos. The spacer had begun to funnel all he could towards them as he gathered more credits over time. But it was hardly enough. More Mirilans came, more refugees, more shacks, more and more. It had never been enough. At the rate the credits came, the rate of refugees arrived as well. An influx of those who had been affected badly by the Republic fiasco were here too, here to suffer in silence and die in squalor. The huts were made from scraps of corrugated durrasteel, rocks, tree-limbs, tarps, anything that could be found. Indoor plumbing did not exist. Electricity was a fool's idea. And now--now James would make it all better.

With SocMinFed under his command, James gathered raw materials to make homes for these poor people. With his army he would flush out the bandits in these mountains that preyed on the weak. And with his heart, he would cry for them all.

The Lost Angel landed on the surface, leading a few dozen ships after it, each bearing thousands of goods of relief. His heart broke as he saw the helpless faces. The children hurt the most. Their eyes, hollow, and hungry. Their skin caked with dirt. Flies everywhere. Filth. Stink. Pain. Agony. Hopelessness.

A tear slid down his face as he stepped forward, "My name is James Justice. I am here to make ye world a better place."

OBJECTIVES (PLEASE PICK ONE):

A-Administer Aid to the sick, hungry, and dying
B-Clear out the nearby bandits holed up in the mountains that have been ravaging these people. Some are teens that have been inducted into the ranks from the village.
C-Oversee the building projects for the homes.
D-Force heal the injured (Jedi? ;) )
E-Counsel those who have lost someone. Help them out.
F-Snowflake it. Do something to help these poor people.

Matreya, known to a few as Valashu, arrived topside in a little bit of flash. His ship was polished, and shined like a sun, while the fleet the accompanied him was large and numerous. Striding down the exit ramp, he was clad in his Executive Suitr, his Compound Bow hung at his waist, the Quiver opposite it - both hidden by the White Current.

Heading where the Force guided, he sought out James Justice. One glance at the man, and he grinned; it was the same, he and the one who had guised themselves as a robot! Yet he did not voice it, it could be obvious he recognized this to one adept at observations.

"James, its a pleasure. Call me Matreya, I am the owner of Merr-Sonn, Inc. I came as a way to relieve this people of some stresses." Gesturing to the hundred ships that were properly landing, he continued, "Building materials, food and water, medical aids, and enough staff to put a dent in the starting portion."

Gesturing next to the distance he continued, "I am aware as well, that nearby are bandits. These I will help to... move on, if you will!" He said with a grin.

"I will leave you under control of my men, and supplies. Only 9 men, and my friend, will continue on with me." At that, he walked away. Returning to the ship, he told his men the same through comlinks, then dressed in his Archer Armor. Drawing his hood into place he rolled his shoulders to make sure he was ready.

"Well Zane, let's go do some good." He said to a man nearby, dressed in an ostentatious outfit that resembled a Krayt.

[member="James Justice"]

[member="James Justice"] [member="Matreya"]

Objective: Arrive & Secure the Village

Wind roared through the trees and fields as the Kessels Pride, Captained by none other than Jack. They raced across the terrain. He was clad in his Aliit'Gam, and carrying a crapton of building materials. After a recent battle on Mandalore salvage had come cheap, they'd let him take whatever blasted vehicles he needed, as well as other debris.

Naturally he'd melted them down into plates and beams, planning to build a larger barn and few buildings on the Raxis homestead. But when James called him up with this, well it was much better.

And he had company with him. Ferlin and Alleria Ordo, two black armored hulks from a neighbouring farmstead that loved to use grenades and had penchant for destruction. As a Naval Reservist and a Warden he had responsibilities. He was here to fullfill them.

Grass waved and stone burned under the fires of the engines. The Pride pulled alongside the Lost Angel. The ramp dropped open and down strode Jak glancing around at the situation. Behind him Dak kept pace, flanked by the Ordo twins whose mouths were agape behind Beskar Helmets.

"Well then Cap'n Justice. What in the nine hells of the void is going on here?"

The place was beyond horrible. The population looked wretched.

Objective b-remove the plague from the mountains..
kill....killl....KILL THEM ALL!!!

The voice rang on in her head as she looked upon the people, she had seen this several times and would see it several more in her life....but she didn't get used to it one bit...the look on their faces....the feeling through the force she got...pain...suffering... Sadness...despair

She sighed as she stepped forward and started walking away" James...I..I shall route the plague out from the mountains... "with that she started walking down the dirt path alone....James would probably feel something was wrong with her...but it would probably be drowned in the peoples emotions as she brought a hood over her head as she looked forward and kept walking

kill? Oh fun yes kill kill " why did she have to have this side of her....not even she knew

[member="James Justice"] [member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Matreya"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: A

Kay had arrived to Gravlex Med on a supply vessel from Commenor, which was carrying food, water, med kits, clothing, blankets and some building materials. Her visiting here was the return of a favour to [member="James Justice"] . It seemed as though the two were always exchanging favours. But that's what friends do.

She exited the vessel once the ramp was lowered, her satchel slung over her shoulder like always. Already a crowd was starting to gather when they had heard James' announcement. The state of the people of this world and the refugees from others was heartbreaking. Kay couldn't help but lower her head. No matter what good she tried to do and what people she tried to save, it was never enough. War was her enemy.

The supply vessel was starting to be unloaded while some of the refugees cautiously approached. "It's okay...there's enough supplies here for everyone. More will be coming." At least she hoped so.

Kay helped open up some of the crates and distribute the food, encouraging people to form lines. As she peeked up every now and then, she looked around. Water was a key to life and a key to survival. It had the power to grow food and to sustain it. She looked over to James. It seemed as though many were conferring with him over their plans. What they needed for the villagers here was some water wells and engineers that knew how to dig them.

James nodded to the two men in thanks as they came to him, [member="Matreya"] offering to help him take care of the plague, Jack bringing more supplies, "Thank ye mate, for ye help, it will definitely assist us."

James began pointing to his foot soldiers, grunt workers, and general unskilled hands. Along with their robotic assistants they were helping the refugees evacuate the area for demolition. It was a very careful thing. These materials would be plowed under just to help prevent disease and injury. Meanwhile, another set of workers were gathering and assembling the supplies and preparing them for the coming building. Medical supplies were gathered in a different corner to be distributed among the poor and diseased.

He saw Stardust begin her walk after Matreya's general direction, towards the mountains where the bandits be. He nodded, good work. He would address that--later. For now, he had a world of pain to clean up.

James slapped a brotherly hand on Jack's shoulder, "Many years ago I helped some refugees get off world during the Primeval genocides. It weren't this much, but," he waved with a sad look as the sick and wounded came to gather around [member="Lady Kay"], "Poverty multiplies. We will fix this.

"We got instant-housing being built over there," he said with a wave at the workers, "and we need to get rid of that junk they been living in, I be sure ye can handle it? Then we will get the clinics up and moving and," he shrugged, "That's phase one."

[member="stardust"]
[member="Jack Raxis"]

Moving from his place amongst the people, Matreya headed slowly for the hills. As he walked, it began to be obvious that the planet had much higher gravity than he was used to, which could present issues. Mainly his distance of shot would be much less, as well using his abilities to control them would be harder - the arrows would be heavier.

Glancing to his men, he gestured towards two then forward ahead of them. It was a simple gesture, non to complicated, but its meaning was also simple: scout ahead. As they moved ahead of him, he then pointed to two more, then a jerk of his arm towards his sides, which meant to keep weapons sighted - they were the snipers of his merry men. It would be much better to keep men ahead, and others watching those as well.

Grabbing his bow from his hip, he snapped it into place with a single jerk, then strung it just as quickly. Keeping it held tight in his hands, he was ready for combat when it would ensue. Eyes peeled as he moved, he groaned silently - it was indeed very heavy on this planet. He wasn't sure he liked it.

Were it not for the people needing help, he wouldn't have come.

"Four men, near the mouth of a cave. Three clicks to your two oclock." He heard in the com placed in his ear, and immediately drew two arrows from his quiver. Notching them, he aimed high, then released them, just as his snipers released their own shots.

"Bodies down. All clear. I recommend moving into the cave. They were protecting something." Matreya heard the voice of the other scout and nodded.

"Let's go in men."

Objective A
[member="Lady Kay"]

The small padawan was there and quiet, she had come to deliver relief and well she had friends in places like Sasori who supplied relief through their medical groups. Food with long lasting shelf lives that they could give and clothing or nice pretty shields to protect from the elements. It was a very nice things and they had been wanting to push and get some help out here near james but the first thing was first. Protect the bosses both bosses friend. Which she could do despite being barely any weight, able to be blown over by a strong gust, glowing in the dark and most important walking around on her tip toes as a natural thing for the small padawan... she had gumption and that made up for it while she spoke softly. "Is everything okay senator?"

Kiber_Thaxton

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire
Objective: F (Adoption)
~
The Mando caused plenty of surprise when he stepped down the ramp of his AT-360, with Nagurra in tow. The ragged and dirty little ones gathered around the strange being, so Kiber knelt down and then introduced himself to them. It was a very desolate place and he wanted to do everything to help them out.

“Hello little ones. My name is Kiber Thaxton and I’m here to help you,” he was met by several of them placing hard knocks on his helmet and trying to pull it off, wanting to see the person behind the armor and see his face and eyes. In rare occasions, he’d taken his helmet off, but only for people special to him.

Kiber relented and undid the two buckles on his helmet and he then allowed a young boy to pull it off. This revealed his short and cropped brown hair, green eyes and soft smile. Nagurra came down the ramp, and he was mobbed by a group of excited children, who tackled him to the ground and played with him.

As he played with the children, he saw one of the teenage girls wandering off on her own, with something obviously on her mind. Kiber left the children, and he followed the teenager, shadowing her until she reached the river. She sat down and picked at the grass. The Mando sat down next to her and looked at the slow moving river, which reminded him of his childhood on Mandalore.

“Are you okay?” he asked, picking up a flower and handing it to her. She took it from the hunter and looked at him, with tears flowing down her cheeks.

“I am all alone,” she said through tears and hyperventilation. “My parents were killed just before I was rescued and brought here. I was an only child, and now spend all of my days alone with my thoughts and memories,” Kiber remembered that it was much the same for him when he heard of the death of his loving parents; this virtually destroyed his world and then he had worked hard on rebuilding it.

“Although I am not an only child, I know what it is like to have no parents to be there to guide you and support you through life’s journey...” tears began to fall down his face as he remembered the first night, all alone. The girl reached out and put her hand on Kiber’s and she moved closer, keeping him company.

“My name is Palkay,” she said, brushing her brown hair out of her green eyes; it was rather strange that she had not mentioned a family name to him. So this loss of her parents must have been completely heartbreaking and shattering.

“Kiber. Kiber Thaxton. A Mandalorian bounty hunter,” he had no idea how she would react to his occupation, but she seemed interested in his line of work.

“I have heard plenty of stories about them,” she said, going onto say that they had been visited by large groups of Mandalorians in the past several years.

Looking over, Kiber saw Palkay had her arm around his waist, and was now snuggled into his chest. “So what do you want to do now?” Kiber asked, as he looked back to see the other members of Justice Shipping getting to work with the surviving inhabitants and also beginning to rebuild their homes and lives.

“So what does Justice Shipping do exactly?” Palkay asked, as she looked up into Kiber’s eyes; green eyes that had seen so much suffering over the years.

“How can I put it? We work for those who are the worst off in the galaxy. And we also do anything we possibly can to help them better themselves,” Kiber’s voice sounded purposeful and he recounted his adventures up to this point.

“I would like to do something like that one day,” Palkay said, as she snuggled into his chest plate. The girl certainly had the spirit and drive for this work.

“And I am sure that the galaxy would appreciate it all the more for your efforts in helping the people worse off,” the Mando said, as he smiled down at her.

“But, the thing is - ” Palkay choked up and couldn’t finish her sentence to him.

“That you do not have parents or a guardian to help you in that regard?” she nodded and gave the Mando a tight hug and got comfortable next to him.

“W-Would you like to be my legal guardian or parent?” Palkay asked, looking up at him again, searching his face for a definitive answer to her question.

“I guess Dad is another title I will have to get used to!!” he said with a chuckle, as he hugged Palkay tightly back and helped her up onto her bare feet.

“Oh thank you Kiber, thank you!!” she squeezed him tightly, and he picked her up and carried her back to the landing site. When he returned, everyone was busy, helping to lay the foundations for the new houses and other amenities.

“And James, this is Palkay - ” Kiber couldn’t finish his sentence due to Palkay cutting him off. “Palkay Thaxton at your service,” she bowed down to James.

“It seems I’m following your path now boss. I have got a kid too,” he chuckled.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: A

Kay stopped thinking about what could be done and focused on the task at hand as the crowds started to get bigger. Word was spreading about how the new arrivals weren't out to hurt them at all. So it would only be a matter of time before everyone was there getting provisions.

[member="Dajara Boshtet"] soon arrived, almost as though she floated. That caught Kay by surprise. She bowed her head to the padawan. "It will be once everyone has what they need. At least for the moment."

She eyed the refugees as she continued handing out packets of food. "Remember everyone, don't eat or drink too much too soon. You'll get upset stomachs instead of full ones."

Kay turned her attention back to Dajara. "This could be a long day. Keep an eye out for anyone trying to steal from the others. There's enough for everyone with more on it's way, but some might not believe that."

The Engineer that James had hired came to him. The man had spent years in some Core planet college learning book smarts and things on how to make villages like this for the refugees. The spacer had spared no expense on who he hired, as a result this Cerean here was the architect for the job.

The civil engineer, who's real name was unknown but what was know was James' nickname for him--Billy, pulled out a holoprojector and activated it. A detailed view of what was being constructed projected itself. He began pointing out aspects as he spoke, detailing what was happening,

"The main road is already under construction, sir, the paving stones are being laid with intent. Droids have begun construction of the hospital here, and the two mass-homes here. As you requested, I made them with two dozen homes each for families of four. The school here has the foundation in works, the slab right here for the basic space port is already under construction as well," he paused to take a breath.

"And the hydro-powered generator?"

Billy pointed up stream to the river that Kiber had ventured to, "The instacrete is being mixed as we speak."

"And the water refinery?"

"The parts should be here any minute, sir, construction has begun on that. Also, the solar-powered grid team is already laying the panels down."

"Excellent, mate, and the droid factory?"

"Already beginning across from the hospital, the good thing about this layout sir is the minimal need for roadway while leaving the ability for expansion."

"Great work, mate," the spacer had indeed ordered the construction of a droid factory in this city for a simple reason; they would need money to reverse the poverty affects. There was a great need for them to have someone to hire them and pour interest into their city; he would do that. In addition to building all this, he was intent on staving off the cycle of poverty and from there, he hoped, others of his business partners would be willing to set up shop here too; some to sell, some to hire. If nothing else, he would garner those who were not interested and make them his soldiers, pilots, guards, and slicers.

That was when Kiber and his new--girl? The man had a daughter? Who knew. Well, then again they were surprised he had kids too, but Kiber? He made a note to get to know his employees better.

James smiled at the girl and shot a teasing look to his Mandalorian friend, "Well today be full of surprises now, don't it?"

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Kiber Thaxton"]
[member="Dajara Boshtet"]
[member="Matreya"]
[member="stardust"]

Kiber_Thaxton

Objective: F (Knowing Me, Knowing You)
~

Kiber chuckled. “Adopted daughter boss. She’s taken quite a shine to me and has started calling me dad!” he was in the same boat as James with Brooklyn and Jessica; he now had to learn how to be a father from the ground up.

“Palkay’s said she would like to join Justice Shipping and help in any way she could...” he hoped his boss would see things his way, and he would allow the Mirialan teenager to take up employment and learn their way of doing things.

“Mr. Justice, would it be alright if I took Kiber and got to know my adoptive dad a bit more?” the Mirialan asked the spacer, squeezing Kiber’s hand gently and looking proudly at him. It was the start of a new journey for the both of them.

“I won’t be long boss,” Kiber said with a laugh, watching as the reconstruction began. He would do everything in his power to get them back on their feet and becoming a community once more. But now, all that mattered was Palkay.

Objective b-elimate the plague

Stardust had taken a alternative route then that of [member="Matreya"] and his men.

She went to another entrance as she slowly walked duo to the base

hey you stop "a guard said raising his gun as a friend of his came out gun raised as well

pathetic " she said and raised her hands up as the two grabbed their throats being choked by her as she past them"heheheheh hehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"SHE laughed as she entered the gave to do what she was ordered

[member="James Justice"]

Ducking into the shadows, Damien let the Force fill the veins leading into his eyes. Instantly they would produce the barest of glows, like a feline that has light flashed on them. With his vision now adapted to the darkness, he paused long enough for his men to adjust to their low-light sensors, then began slowly walking inward. With senses on high alert, he shirked all rocks that would make evidence of their approach, as he entered.

The previously fired arrows having been retrieved from the necks of his opponents, sat loosely against the strings of his Compound bow, ready to be used once more. Glancing to his left, then right, he gestured to his scouts once more. As they crept at a slightly faster pace, he nodded to his gunner - the term given to his ally Zone, the one that would carry his heavier weapons. The man raised his heavy blaster rifles.

As he moved, Valashu paused ever so slightly mid step. Something was different inside the cave, something was off. It felt as if not only humans were ahead of them... something bigger. Maybe they had brought with them extra protection in the fashion of a deadly predator.

With a small grin, he wondered what it was.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="Matreya"]

"Hmphh, alright then."

Jack ignored them , striding down the ramp. The twins and Dak looked around and surveyed the area. As they looked they ticked off measurements to Jack who was busy plotting them on his data pad. They could reinforce the town-stead, give them extra protection against bandits.

The major places that had to be shored was the perimeter. No wall meant vulnerability from raiders on swoops or speeders. Not something you wanted in such an open place. Cavalry tended to mow down militia, not that they had any. Yet.

after about a half an hour they were done and Jack nodded, walking through the desolate grass to commandeer some spare engineers. He stayed away from the droids, damn things made his skin crawl.

"Alright you bunch, here's the blueprints and measurements. We're throwing up defensive fortifications double thick around the perimeter. when you're done."

Jack waved to the center of the town, where some prefab hutts were being dropped.

"We're going to build an inner keep right here. Blockhouse style with firing angles from every corner and face. Two levels tall, triple reinforced plating. Questions?"

The engineers shook their heads and Jack nodded.

"Alright then, gears around here, materials on the Pride. Go ahead Gent's, build me a castle."

Kiber_Thaxton

Objective: F (Knowing Me, Knowing You)
~

Taking Kiber by the hand, Palkay lead him down a path away from the village, going somewhere quiet to talk to him about how they would go about making this new family relationship work. The path went up a steep incline and arrived at a hilltop overlooking the construction that was taking place beneath them.

She sat on the grass and snuggled into the Mandalorian, looking down at the Justice Shipping folk that were all going about rebuilding their homes. Palkay knew they would do an amazing job, but now that she had Kiber, the Mirialan wanted to explore and do things she had only dreamt of during lonely nights.

“Daddy?” Palkay looked up into Kiber’s green eyes and smiled softly at him.

“Yes Palkay?” Kiber wrapped his arm tightly around her, pulling her in close.

“Would you be able to teach me the things you know?” she got in closer and a smile spread over her face; she wanted to learn combat and everything else.

“Why not. I have the feeling my girl will become the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy some day,” Kiber got to his feet and picked up two branches from a fallen tree and handed one over to her. “Just pretend this is a lightsaber then!” Palkay giggled and she soon took up a fighting stance opposite her father and she prepared herself for a good hard fight and learning the basics of combat.

“Don’t hold back Palkay. Show me what you have got!!” Kiber grinned at her, as he readied himself for the opening blow. Having fought some of the bandits by herself, with a staff she crafted on her own, and by hand, Palkay launched into her first move and then twirled around, striking Kiber’s stick near the hilt - it cracked slightly, but did not break, so he was still in the practice fight now.

Kiber counterattacked by pretending to strike at her strong arm. Palkay moved around in a circle around the Mandalorian and stalked him like prey. She went in for her second attack and was more vicious this time, striking his branch; in the end, she managed to knock it out of his hands and she jabbed the branch into his chest plate armor and then smiled cutely at her father, winking at him.

“Not bad. Not bad at all!!” Kiber said, producing his disruptor pistol and letting her handle it. “I use weapons most of the time though. So, how would you feel about using them as well?” Palkay looked at the black pistol and stroked it.

Kiber set up some rudimentary targets and taught Palkay how to hold the side arm, keeping his hand over the top of hers. “Look down the sights and take in a deep breath. And then when you are ready, exhale and pull the trigger,” the Mando watched closely as his daughter followed his basic instructions. And a few seconds later, the trigger was pulled, and the disruptor ball headed down range and impacted a melon sitting on a tree stump. It exploded into pieces.

“I did it Daddy, I did it!!” she squealed in excitement, jumping up and down. He was proud of her, but would take a lot more practice to make her competent.

“I am proud of you princess, so very proud,” Kiber kissed Palkay on the cheek and pulled her into an embrace; life was good and it would only get better.

[member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="Matreya"] [member="stardust"] [member="James Justice"]

It was three hours into construction. Jack had crawled onto the roof of his ship with the twins and Dak. They had a three hundred and sixty degree view of the horizon in all directions. Each way frosty eyes were peeled back, making sure they would go on unassuaged. Until there was something. A rumbling a roaring, a slow trail of dust far away.

Jack spotted it first, rising to his full height and slamming his Buc'ye onto his head with one hand and hitting the seals. the HUD display whirled to life and sensor data streamed into his retinas.

"Magnify, enhance."

The scenery zoomed past in blur as the helmets systems magnified the image to 4x zoom and he locked eyes on it. A lone bandit skiff of some sort. It could have been a raiding party, but he guessed it was a scout. Raiding parties were heavier and normally mounted on multiple fast moving vehicles. They'd have to put the scout down.

The comms crackled and across the Justice Shipping local net Jacks voice crackled in their ears.

"We got an incoming unidentified about four klicks out. North by Northwest. Possible bandit scout, move the civilians to the ships for cover. I'll head em off."

James chuckled as he watched Kiber prance off with his new daughter. He understood it, he really did, being a new dad, trying to make up for lost time--that was him. He sighed and shook his head contently. Time to get back to work then.

THREE HOURS LATER.

The housing projects were being built with blitz speed, the droids were working at a break-neck pace that honestly made James' head spin. There were hundreds of them, working with pre-fabricated parts of houses with their organic counterparts. It was a matter of welding most of these pre-made durasteel walls and letting them be as they were. He was satisified. The droid factory was being constructed, mostly from parts of a heavy freighter to make up for the lack of parts. But, James was very much ok with that. After all, recycling was a good thing, right?

The solar panels were up, and the center for the processing was already 3/4ths of the way done, almost ready to power the homes, store it for the night, and partially power the droid factory. A pair of toddlers had taken residence on James' knees, each playing with scraps of metal, pretending they were space ships. James was temporarily withholding from smoking for their sake, giving orders around their yells of play.

That was when Raxis gave him the notice. James pressed his wrist comm active, "Got ye, mate, moving them in."

He eased the two kids off his knees, "Ye heard him, boys, start to get them into the ships, they should be empty enough now. Keep the droids working, I want those houses livable by sundown."

His organic workers began to help in herding the many people on the ship, James looked to [member="Lady Kay"] across the stream of masses and her Jedi friend, "Ye two got them covered for safety?"

[member="Jack Raxis"]
[member="Kiber Thaxton"]
[member="Matreya"]
[member="stardust"]

How many has she killed?

She had lost count she knew at least.... Eight? No had to be ten...whatever the number didn't matter

yes kill them all kill them all "the voice rang out in her head a she sliced a enemy begging for his life without a moments hesitation, now she felt more deeper in...as well as a group heading into the cave that was [member="Matreya"] and his men ....but she didn't know that

how many more of ya must I will before you just run away " she said as the force around her was a mix of fear hate and pure power " or must I kill you all...yea...I'll just kill you all... "she said and inhaled as the air heated before exhaling and sending a wave of fire towards the group causing them to be lit ablaze screaming and falling to the ground whilst on fire .. Ohhhh that brought relief
[member="James Justice"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"]

Kiber_Thaxton

Objective: F (Kill some bandits!)
~
Palkay took Kiber to the cave that she had turned into somewhat of a home. It was settled in the side of one of the tallest mountains. She took him in through the entrance, and Kiber was also surprised at how homely she had made it. In reality, he was rather glad she would be coming home with him, after Justice Shipping finished constructing the new village, and having a second chance.

Going behind a thick curtain, Palkay said she would be slipping into an outfit that was more comfortable than a top and skirt. Thus, Kiber sat down in a nice homemade chair and waited for her to finish. This certainly was a nice place - it reminded him of certain places that he had visited during his bounty hunter days, and especially the cavernous residence of one certain nefarious Hutt.

A few minutes later, she emerged, and was in a fitting, all-black outfit, not too dissimilar to his own, although hers did not have any armour plating. Palkay’s own crafted holsters were strapped to her at the right hip, and along the right leg. So Kiber handed over one of his pistols and his disruptor shotgun, giving Palkay an equal amount of firepower. Hopefully she would use it wisely, and not get utterly carried away with shooting up everything that was in sight.

As they emerged from her cave, shots rang out up ahead of them. “It must be the bandits Dad!! They live in hideouts that are hard to detect, and this allows them to do hit-and-run raids on us...” it was time for some father and daughter justice to be metered out. So they slowly followed the sound of the shots, and came upon a bandit who was trying to take out some of the children below. It was make or break - they would have to act to stop him from hurting them.

“Hey!!” Kiber shouted; the bandit froze and turned to face the stranger. He got his rifle raised and he was about to fire, but Palkay whipped out the pistol and shot him between the eyes. He fell to the ground and Palkay approached him gingerly, turning him over with her boot. He was truly dead. She picked up the rifle and saw it was a common disruptor model, so she took it for herself, so it would mean she would have another weapon to use against those bandits.

Grabbing all of the ammunition she could from the dead bandit, Palkay slung the rifle across her back and they marched on. Another bandit was up ahead, acting as a lookout. Palkay unsheathed a homemade lariat from her belt, and crept towards him. She stood up to her full height and twirled the lariat above her head, before releasing it. The noose connected tightly around his throat.

Pulling hard on the rope, the noose closed around the bandit’s neck and she, literally, pulled him in. “Where are the others?!!” she asked; he only looked up at his captor and spat on her boot. Palkay put her boot on his chest and asked him one more time. “Alright, alright, I’ll tell you!!” he replied, as he struggled to breathe. “They are on the next mountain range, facing off against intruders...” Palkay nodded slowly and then she removed the lariat from around his neck.

“Run far away and don’t come back, because if you do, I will hunt you down. I will show no quarter...” she said in a loud whisper; he nodded and scampered down the path, wanting to get as far away from here. “Good work princess. I am proud of you,” Kiber put his hand gently on her shoulder and smiled at his daughter - she had the same hunger for justice and protection that he had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom