Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful Little Things

Asking about her home saddened Sanna a little as she looked down at her drink. "My home is....was....Torogia. But since the Sith....not much to go back to, is there." she said with a little shrug. For Sanna it was still a big thing to have seen her planet destroyed as it was when the last sjhe saw of it was merley under attack. Such a shocking change.

@[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
Well that certainly brought the conversation to a halt. Keter nodded, sympathising with the woman in silence. "I see...though they are of little worth, you have my sympathies," he said, bowing his head. "I trust the Templars have been able to provide you with all the support you may have needed?"

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

"They've been.....helping." she said while trying to avoid the truth. In reality while she was greatful for what her Templar masters were trying to do for her, Sanna had a little of a rebellious tendancy when it came to taking orders. As such she had gone on little "walks" throughout the city. These often meant taking a joyride through some populated area and getting chased by police. The chases usually came with a lot of property damage that the Templars had to deal with. All this meant Sanna had a bit of a reputation which, she hoped, @[member="Keter"] had not heard of. Otherwise he'd realize he was talking to the woman who'd caused a lot of damage within his faction.

Keter

The Renegade
"But you find them too...restricting?" he asked idly with a grin. Keter's relationship with the Confederacy...pretty much ended at his marriage with Feena. It was important to her, so he made sure not to mess with it too much, but he had no personal stake in it. "Well, if you ever wish for a change of pace, I'm sure my wife or I could be of service," he offered with a bow of his head. "Actually, have you met the lovely Archon yet?"

@[member="Sanna Legra"]

When he asked about meeting the Archon Sanna perked up a little and gave an awkward laugh. "Uh, no. I haven't But, I mean, I wouldn't want to disrupt her from anything important. Besides this is for your daughter, isn't it? I'll bet your wife is being helping her out or making sure she doesn't get into trouble, right?" Inside Sanna was just very nervous to meet the leader of the CIS, unsure of what type of woman she was. The very open and calm tyoe or the uptight snobbish one you'd think of when expecting a leader.

@[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Actually her important duties as you call them include greeting guests. Besides she loves meeting new people. Try not to be intimidated, she likes to give off an air of cool professionalism," Keter advised with a smile, nodding in the direction of the doors. "Let's go get you an introduction then, shall we?"

@[member="Sanna Legra"]
@[member="Feena Mason"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom