Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBF Double Shot Hand Cannons

Matreya

ngbbs4ad88c5794b3d.jpg
Intent: To create some powerful guns to carry for mass production...
Development Thread: If needed...
Manufacturer: Merr-Sonn, Inc.
Model: "Big Bang Fact" BBF Double Shot Hand Cannon
Affiliation: Closed Market
Modularity: Bullets
Production: Mass
Material: MerrTitan | Neutral Alchemized Uller Bone

Classification: Hand Cannon
Size: Handheld
Length: 41.5 cm
Weight: 5 kg
Ammunition Type: Slugs // Shells
Ammunition Capacity: 24 Single Shots
Effective Range: 65 m
Rate of Fire: Double-Single Fire
Special Features: Minimal Recoil (Uller Bone)

Strengths:
  • [ Huh, No Backlash ] ~ Made to be the devastating successor to the Hand Cannons owned by [member=jamila], MSI crafTS these in their image, utilizing Uller Bone throughout their frame, barrels, everything
  • [ Well, That's a Big Hole ] ~ Only big bullets are fired from these behemoths (.500/.75 cal/etc)
Weaknesses:
  • [ Frakin A, That's Huge ] ~ They are massive; it is not simply a weapon you smuggle, nor one that you can hide plainly. The weight as well, with its majority being along the barrel and thusly nose oriented is difficult to carry let alone, as said, hide
  • [ Uh Oh, Bad News ] ~ This set has molecularly neutral alchemized Uller Bone, thus inside of any form of Force nullifying zone, these basically become unusable; the weight combined with kickback makes for a shot impossible for most beings
  • [ Force Driven, What Does That Even Mean ] ~ Weird enough is the oddity of a Force driven decisive factor; if the Force wills it, the gun may perform in many different fashions: potential misfire, shots going awry, dud fire, etcetera
Description: The guns are made as close successors, designed and handled originally in their crafting by the same maker as well, to the Hand Cannons owned by Jamila Elahad. Each bears incredible length, a massive weight, with bad proportional weight scaling. It is heavy in the front, too long to smuggle, and need a specially made holster to carry, otherwise it is difficult to even do that.

Beyond this factor however, comes guns designed to fire the largest of rounds, with the barrel bearing modifiable tubing able to be removed, outside of battle, that allows each to fire the separate types of rounds from the higher calibers of rifles or weaponry. With the Alchemized Uller Bone inlaid into the entirety of the gun, once leveled, each is able to fire their rounds with little more kick back than a .22 caliber pistol - an upgrade to what was achieved previously - thus able to be easily the most devastating weapons up close besides energy weaponry. Besides this is the double barrels, allowing simultaneous fire of two bullets from a single gun.

Have impenetrable armor? Cool, imagine what happens to that armor when hit with a .50 cal shot at a hundred yards. Broken ribs sound about right? What about when shot at 15 yards, two at once? You are likely looking at heavy denting, or worse, with even more lethal possibilities for internal damage.

Primary Source: [ × ]

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

This appears to be missing the Image Source heading.

Valashu Elahad said:
Production: Mass Material: MerrTitan | Neutral Alchemized Uller Bone
A mass-produced item with alchemization is going to require some development, which I would estimate will probably be on the order of 10-20 posts for this submission.

Valashu Elahad said:
Have impenetrable armor? Cool, imagine what happens to that armor when hit with a .50 cal shot at a hundred yards. Broken ribs sound about right? What about when shot at 15 yards, two at once? You are likely looking at heavy denting, or worse, with even more lethal possibilities for internal damage.
I would recommend rephrasing this to have more neutral and/or informative tone.

Matreya

I imagined I would get you as a judge lol. And I also figured I would have to edit that paragraph lmao. So, any recommendations on which points should be edited? I tried to leave it all to interpretation.

In regards to the dev, if I used my bronze omega reward for ten posts, would you still want more dev? If not then I'll use that, if so then I'll do it some time soon.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Damien Daemon said:
In regards to the dev, if I used my bronze omega reward for ten posts, would you still want more dev? If not then I'll use that, if so then I'll do it some time soon.
Yes. When I give a range like that, the "10" posts option is if all of those posts are exceptionally long and detailed enough that they would normally have the content and work put into of 20 average posts.

If you want to do a normal ten post development thread and use your Omega award, you could possibly use some of that alchemized material gathered in towards another unique submission (Sort of like how your Lust & Sin were made with the same development used for the Baka Bodyglove).

Damien Daemon said:
And I also figured I would have to edit that paragraph lmao. So, any recommendations on which points should be edited? I tried to leave it all to interpretation.

The base concepts that you have in there are fine, it's more of a matter of how they're presented. As that paragraph is currently written, it almost looks like baiting to me. I would recommend something more along the lines of this:

The impact of the doubleshot hand cannons can be staggering. Even while wearing the heaviest of armors, people shot by these weapons have reported broken ribs, bruising, and other damage caused by the concussive force of the slugs against their armor.
The key thing to note is that you want to objectively describe possible effects of your weapon in a respectful way to other people.

<p>Moved to Archives - PM [member="Spencer Varanin"] for removal / if denied for Second Chance please post and tag Spencer Varanin for review.<br /><br />Thank you!</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom