Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bazaar Conversation

citymarket.jpg
MANDALORE
Keldabe City
"No, I don't need any Aurilians!.. Look are you gonna tell me which way Toro's is or not?"

The unruly Sullustian woman who he had hoped would provide him with the directions was proving to be a bit more of an annoyance than an asset, and it was in this moment of critical bartering that he wished he had studied the map of this city section a bit more carefully before he had left. Of course he could bring the application to bear on his datapad, but with the shifty eyed figures milling about in the throngs of the marketplace, he didn't think he ought to bother tempting them...

It had been nearly five years since he had been in the capital city, and things hadn't changed since he was a boy in his teens. The older wooden buildings of Old Town still meshed with the more modern, metallic looking apartment buildings that had risen with the growing tide of families and businessmen that sought to make deals with Mandal Hypernautics and ArmaTech. Beneath the streets, tunnels that held the citizens of the lower quarters milled about making weapons deals and handing off spice bags between sleeves. If one looked closely enough at the details, It almost seemed as bad as Nar Shaddaa! Except of course the authorities were everywhere. Whether it be actual troopers sanctioned to street patrol duties by local departments and families or just the average citizen sporting their Beskar, violent crime was almost non existent in this area of the city...

Nevertheless, he was in a hurry to get off the street and into the cafe that he had said he would meet Mesh'la at before he ran late. He had spoken to her only briefly when he had made the decision to return to the capital world to get reacquainted with the atmosphere of the Clans following his short hiatus to the smuggler's moon, but the new city was proving frustrating to him beyond belief. Perhaps he should call her? There was no doubt that she knew this better than he, but at the same time, what dope would call and ask directions to the fething place he had chosen himself! No that wouldn't do... Perhaps if he just walked a bit further?

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
When [member="Marcus Lok"] had called her out of the blue, it was a pleasant surprise. Mesh'la Dral had not expected the young Alor of Clan Lok to do so. Perhaps he as she had not forgotten their time spent together after the Battle of Kashyyyk sharing food, drink, and a sleeping bag in front of a warm fire on the jungle floor of the Wookiee planet after the clans had liberated it from the Republic nor their brief passing again on Gala when the Mandalorian Clans had aided the Queen there. The blonde medic was certainly attracted to the tall, dark, and rather handsome slicer even though they were worlds apart, both in proximity and lifestyle to a degree. None the less, Mesh was excited to hear from him again especially that he had initiated the contact.

The brisk walk from the medical center on the west side of Keldabe to the cafe Marcus had chosen for them to meet at on the east side didn't take too long following along the busy canal that winded its way through the city. Mesh'la didn't usually come to this area of the capital of Mandalore as work and home were located on the other, but maybe the slicer was more inclined to this type of atmosphere since he spent so much time on the Smuggler's Moon.

After coming around a corner blue orbs spotted her 'date' ahead just a few doors down from Toro's Cafe looking a bit frustrated with himself. Was he lost? The petite blonde giggled to herself as she hurried her step to catch up with the Mando. The red-armored baar'ur cleared her throat as she came up beside him with her helmet off and clipped to the utility belt that wrapped around her slender waist.

"Su cuy'gar, Marcus," Mesh smiled sweetly. "I'm glad I'm not late for our meet up so we can walk into the cafe together, hmm?" she added with a tilt of her golden head towards the restaurant just ahead.

"Me'vaar ti gar?"

That's it... He couldn't find it. In his head, he considered it just about time to check the data pad that sat in his flight bag as an idle reminder that he might still have one saving grace before he was late to this little get together. A million curses ran through his mind as he began to open up the bag to reach for the glowing electronic pad, but it would seem quite unnecessary as soon as she made herself known. He knew it was her voice as soon as he heard it, and for a few moments he dreaded to imagine how much of a fool he might of looked like reaching into his pack. His armor hung heavy on his body now as he truly realized that he had been discovered, and although his helmet was clipped to his belt as well, he very much wished it were on to hide the embarrassment in his face.

"Mesh!.. I, was just on my way in..."

At the indication of her head towards the restaurant and the available alibi that she provided Marcus smiled warmly and offered his gauntleted hand to her before moving on towards the small, hole in the wall, cafe that he thought might only be a passing java hub for many of the businessmen and market vendors that ran through the area at all hours of the day. It would be a nice place to sit, if only for a chat.

"Naas, being back in our space is a nice change of pace. And yourself? How has the whole medical thing been?"

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
The medic slid her own gauntleted-hand into Marcus' offered one and began to walk with him towards the door of the cafe.

"Jate... well as much as it can I suppose," Mesh replied, gazing up at the tall slicer appreciating his nice profile. "With the crusades over, things have quieted down, and life is getting back to a more normal pace for the most part."

Meshl'a loved going to work, feeling like she'd made a difference in caring for the sick and injured, then coming back home to be with her son. It gave her a purpose in life other than just a warrior. Constant war was just that… The Mandalore-born wanted more in life than just that.

After entering Toro's, the two found an open table. The petite blonde unclipped her buy'ce, then slid into the booth, setting the helmet next to her on the inside of the bench seat.

"I've never been here before… Kinda quaint," she smiled at Marcus across the table, picking up a well-fingered menu. It had all the greasy food that was bad for you, which meant it would be good. "I've missed you. How long are you going to be on Mandalore?"

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Marcus glanced around the small cafe for only a few seconds before they arrived a decidedly unclaimed table, and if he had to admit it, he knew very little about the site or it's food, just that it was highly acclaimed on the Holonet for some pastry called "Rancor Fingers" or something gimmicky like that.

"Well, it looks like I'll be here for a while. I have an apartment near the Starport so I am pretty well set up. To be honest I haven't been here in nearly five years... Glad to see not too much has changed."

He glanced over his own menu, soon deciding on one of the house burgers that was acclaimed highly enough on the menu. He began to let his eyes drift back up to the two flawless sapphires that sat across the table, and he couldn't help but smile. If for nothing more than the fact she were nearer, he was glad to be back on the capital world.

"And how has your ranch been? I hope you haven't gotten bored?"

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Mesh'la had missed those yummy chocolate drop eyes of his as they gazed across the table to her baby blues. It gave the blonde goosebumps though Marcus wouldn't see them because she was wearing her red beskar'gam.

"An apartment, huh… Well it does sound like you'll be staying put for a bit. I'm glad you'll be around," Mesh smiled, then she tucked a wayward strand of her golden hair that had fallen out of the braid she wore behind her ear; a nervous habit.

A friendly enough waitress dropped by and took their order; the medic asking for a nerf burger as well with a side of seasoned protato wedges and a diet fizz pop.

After the woman left them alone, Mesh'la got back to answering Marcus' question. "The homestead is jate. Ner buir and the Cuir Rekr are on Concord Dawn right now at his place so it's quiet. As for being bored, nayc. Too much to do… but it does get a bit lonely at times. It's just me and… well the farmhands."

After their drinks were dropped off, Mesh'la slid off the paper covering of her straw and thought about ​when would it be appropriate to tell the slicer about Valen? Should she give Marcus (and her) a bit more time to figure out if they were more than just friends or put it out there now to give him an easy out before it got more complicated? Both were logical plans. The medic also needed to protect her young son from a parade of different men through their lives, which there hadn't been but still…. The boy's welfare and happiness was her priority, and always would be until he was grown. Gods it was hard to be a single, young parent.

"So do you have any jobs lined up?" she asked, bringing the straw to her soft, pink-toned lips and taking a sip of the dark-colored carbonated liquid.

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Once the waitress dropped by, he ordered a combination that was not all that different from her own, purely out of indifference to what he got. His concentration was absorbed in the shining crimson plates that adorned her figure and the blue orbs that flicked between the table and his own, and for a few moments he saw the look of concern on her face as she seemed to contemplate something. It was a flash of uncertainty that had been noticed, but completely forgotten as he folded his menu up and gave it to the waitress who walked away back towards the kitchen area.

"Your mother and Vilaz?.. Well, she keeps good company. A very powerful man, and a very good man."

Marcus couldn't quite place this girl yet... And he knew less so if he should take any action with her yet. She was certainly beautiful enough, and it was almost a wonder that no man had yet scooped her up during the crusades... Perhaps he was lucky? At any rate, he was more than glad to entertain the idea.

"Not right now, but I'm sure they'll come knocking soon enough. Maybe I could come help you out over there sometime? Just so you don't go stir crazy, y'know?"

It might be a bit obvious, but he thought all too fondly of the night they had shared on Kashyyyk next to the fire wrapped in a sleeping bag, and while they had both written it off as a matter of necessity due to the cold (If that) he had felt a spark...

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Mhm… As long as she's happy is all that matters really - especially now that they are expecting," Mesh'la said flashing a lopsided grin with a roll of her baby blues. "Yep… I'm going to be a big sister again. It feels strange, you know, but I'm happy for them, truly - with new life brings new joy. It's all part of the Mando way of things."

What felt the strangest was that Mesh's own child would be older than her youngest sibling now. How often did that happen?! It was one thing for her younger brother, Jair, to be eight years younger as he was from her mother's second marriage, which ended in divorce. But by the time Briika and Vilaz's baby would be born, she'd be nineteen; more an aunt than sister really.

"You're welcome any time… I'm sure I could find another shovel for you to help me clean out the barn stalls," the medic winked playfully at Marcus just before the waitress placed their respective plates of food down in front of them.

After the woman left their order, Mesh'la reached for the red tomato condiment, then squirted some out onto her plate. "Seriously though… I do enjoy your company. I'd like that," she added with a sweet smile, handing over the bottle to the slicer.

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Marcus nearly choked mid-sip when she had told him that her mother was expecting a child. Had he really been that out of the loop? It wouldn't be an announcement that Vilaz would have made publicly... Or so he thought... The man was very proud after all, but with a child on the way, it confirmed what he had been wondering for quite some time.

"You should be happy to have another sibling on the way... The Mand'alor is a good man."

How surprising... The last time he had mentioned any semblance of the relationship between the two, Mesh'la had looked quite concerned, almost embarrassed that someone else might have formed such a theory. At any rate, it only made the girl much more interesting than she already was. The Daughter in Law of Vilaz Munin? Now that was something.

"It might be new to me, but I am sure I could get along."

Marcus flashed a warm smile when she winked his way and glanced down at his food only to confirm that it looked as good as it did in the menu! He would have to mark this place down, he was sure that this wouldn't be the last time he ate here... Perhaps a new Frida's right in the making? Although this one might make "Business" deals a bit more complicated then a rat hole on the smuggler's moon... And then the words he had been waiting to hear all day. She had invited him to come along to her homestead. Not only that, she was looking for his company.

He took a great bite out of his burger before accepting the bottle and pouring a small amount over his fries to top them off before he put it back down in the center of the wooden table.

"You're not too bad yourself, y'know? I might have to take you up on that offer."

He gave her a bit of a grin and looked back down at his plate, taking another one of the fries into his mouth, attempting not to have any of the paste drip onto his armor like some sort of child, though the gloves would be a bit more of an issue in cleaning.

"I should take you to Nar Shaddaa sometime. Y'know, like a club? It's a lot louder than this of course, but you get used to it."

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Mesh'la smiled back. "I'm planning to go get a holiday tree at the end of the week, then bring it back to decorate. You should join me. It's a tradition in my family, and well I could use your help. Something to consider if you're free," she said, then took a bite of her burger.

It was really good; very favorable and juicy. Thank the Manda for napkins though. The petite blonde would be more careful with the follow up bites, which would be plentiful as the medic wasn't shy about eating decent food.

"A club like where you get all dressed up and dance to upbeat music? I've never been to one of those before. A cantina, yes, but one of those, no. It might be fun to try out, well especially with you. Is that something you like to do when visiting/living in the vertical city?" Mesh asked curiously.

The young blonde grabbed one of her protato wedges and dipped it into the red sauce liberally, then popped the seasoned fry into her mouth all the while wondering if perhaps she was a bit too down home for the well-traveled slicer.

"What else do you like to do when not answering the rallying call or slicing for a living? I might have asked you that night on Kashyyyk, but to be honest I can't quite remember if I did. I do remember though staying warm all night."

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Marcus nodded as he took another bite and wiped some sauce from his upper lip with one of the napkins. He hadn't actually ever gone to retrieve a holiday tree himself, his father had usually taken that business on but in his absences before his death Marcus and his mother had little time to think about the holidays. It was always something he had regretted among others, but the thought of going to get one with Mesh'la warmed him inside. Perhaps if the Baar'ur's mother was still away... They could make a night of it?

"Just give me a time and a place. I wouldn't want you to strain yourself, you know."

A quick grin would show that he was only poking fun at the girl, though he would be more than glad to come along.

"The clubs on the Smuggler's moon never go quiet, and you can always get a drink in your hand."

Marcus lifted his glass to his limps to clear his throat before setting it down once more and wiping his hands of yet another greasy burger bite, only to bring his gaze back into her sapphire eyes and attempt to give her a picture of the vertical city at night.

"The women all dress up in their best gear. Short skirts, dresses, everything you can think of. You know, I think you'd like it. Get you away from the country for a bit."

He smiled, and raised his hands in a mock form of retreat to show that he understood that she was very attached to the countryside of Mandalore and her family's Ranch.

"If only for a bit."

Honestly the thought of bringing her out for a night on the smuggler's moon wouldn't seem like quite a bad idea, especially since he was sure that she could handle herself. Towing around and babysitting a date was not exactly what he would have in mind normally, let alone on such a dangerous world.

"What do I like to do when I'm not 'working'? Well lets see... When i'm not working i'm studying new ways to manipulate technology. Books, holovids, anything that might help me get a bit further along. One day I hope to be the best... Or at least near it. When i'm not being a mirsh'kyramud holomovies are always nice... Maybe a trip into the core here and there. I don't get to relax often as you might expect but I take advantage of it when I can..."

He felt as if he had just spoken about his mostly boring life for ages, and he dreaded boring Mesh at this point, too much had already been established!

"So what do you do then?.. When you're not stitching people up or cleaning up stalls?"

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Well we'll see about making me a city girl… " Mesh grinned as she reached for her drink glass, fingering the straw to angle it to take a sip. "Who knows, I may just make you into a country boy first," the petite blonde chuckled softly before enjoying another swig of her diet fizz pop.

After putting down the glass, the medic picked up her burger for another bite while Marcus talked about what he liked to do in his free time. It sounded a lot like her. Mesh'la was always reading and watching material to help make her the best medical provider she could be. They both seemed to be driven in their respective work fields, which showed the two were forward thinkers.

"Hmm… I don't think those things are boring. I happen to do the same though I read and watch material to make me the best medical provider I can be. And a holomovie marathon night is a must at least once a month if not more frequent. I enjoy cooking and sewing too. But when I'm not being a yaim baar, I do like to hit the firing range and take some target practice. I love anything outdoors actually - camping, fishing, hunting is always a fun time especially in North Country," Mesh smiled, then added.

"Though just spending time with family and friends is my most enjoyable thing to do. Life is precious and we should never take it for granted."

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Marcus smiled at the very notion that he might one day be a country boy. The monotony of life in the country had been part of the reason he had ventured off to the stars in the first place, and yet he found himself drawn back to this world in one way or another. She had definitely been a major factor in his choice of coming back into the society, although he might not admit it outright, it was the truth. He gave her a shrug a slight smirk, clearly taking her comment down as a bit of humor before he went back to his meal making some progress as she spoke about her life on the ranch.

Most of the things that she had listed off were always favorites of her father, and most other Mandalorians, to be fair. He shouldn't be surprised at all, and he did find a certain rustic pleasure in the shooting competitions and hiking trips he had taken with his friends while he was still enrolled in the enclave. It seemed like a lifetime ago, but in reality it had barely been five years... It was very strange to think that in that time his father had still been alive and stranger still that he had half of the ability he had now.

"That's true. Before they passed, I used to spend a lot of time with my mother while my father was away. I grew a lot closer to her than I ever had in my life... And well... You never really realize what you have until it's long gone, 'eh?"

He wasn't too keen on bringing a somber mood to the table, and he found that cutting off the stories before they began to flow out would be a much better policy to keep the conversation alive. He took a long sip of his own drink before he continued, flexing his hands a bit beneath the body glove that contained them.

"I take it you'd be interested in a family one day? Kids or something?"

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Yes, that is so true," she simply nodded, then grabbed another seasoned fry and swirled it around in the ketchup on her plate before taking a bite.

Mesh'la was so young when her father had marched on, and she never had a chance to know her baby brother that died at birth shortly thereafter, but those losses were felt none the less and the medic had been shaped by them… Just as Marcus had no doubt with his own parents' deaths.

The petite blonde nearly choked on her food when Marcus inquired if she was interested in having a family. The slicer even brought up kids! Mesh'la quickly took a sip of her drink. Was this the time and place to tell him? Maybe it would be best to feel the guy out a bit more before laying it out there…

"Elek… I mean family is a big part of the Resol'nare we Mando'ade live by. So is a strong and loving riduur by your side with ade to bare your aliit's name something you'd like someday?"

Okay… that was a lot to ask of a young and single man to think about and answer, but he asked first.

[member="Marcus Lok"]

The question didn't bother him too much, though he hardly knew how to answer it. A bite more of his burger would have him leaning back in his chair to contemplate the question that he had often asked himself while he stared at the stars out of his cockpit window. Did he want children? Or to even raise a clan of Mandalorians from the very soil? Clan Lok was anything but unified, and he could hardly see anyone joining anytime soon, but eventually someone would have to take the reigns seriously... And for now... It seemed to be him.

"I don't know... You're not wrong of course, I should want those things, but I sometimes question whether or not I would want to bring a kid up underneath me... Could be fun, but I could really screw it up... Just the troubles of being a parent I guess."

Marcus didn't exude much confidence in that area of his life, if he ever had before, and he certainly didn't want to give Mesh'la the wrong impression about his drive to be successful, but a family had often times been a wonder to him. A family meant settling down, having new and altogether difficult responsibilities to oneself. The question of being a bread winner? He could do that readily enough, but to base a child's upbringing on his own was something that he had his own reservations about, though his path had certainly been good to him.

"I'm sorry if you didn't want to talk about it. I just think it's interesting... Y'know, what people are looking for in the galaxy."

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"Oh no, it's okay. I don't mind. It's good to be open with each other about such things especially early on," she nodded, then took the last slp of her drink.

So Marcus had mixed feelings about raising a family. It was understandable especially for a successful young man with his whole life ahead of him, unhampered and nothing to hold him back but himself right now. Bringing kids into this crazy world as it is today did make one pause for sure. It wasn't like when they were young. She didn't blame him one bit for his uncertainness… Though when he found out about Valen and her short-lived marriage, would the slicer run or stick around?

"Well parenthood is supposed to be the hardest job in the world for a reason, but the most rewarding too from what I know of it," Mesh answered reassuringly, then wiped off her mouth with a napkin and set it down next to her plate as if finished eating.

The blonde medic took a deep breath, then found Marcus' dreamy brown eyes that were so nice to get lost in. Would she ever again have the luxury?

"I want to share with you something about me that is very important, and may determine how you and I interact in the future. The reason why I know about parenting is that I have a son… His father and I are no longer together, and he is out of the picture. I will totally understand if things end for us right here, but I hope they won't. I really like you and enjoy your company a lot," Mesh said with the warmest of smiles.

There it was said… Now to await the fall out.

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Marcus nodded in agreement with her and took in the last bite of his burger for wiping away the crumbs that had stuck to his bodysuit quite easily. He was having a wonderful time! And he had such a wonderful girl with him to boot. Aside from their differences, Marcus could see spending some real time with Mesh'la in the future. He would have to get used to going to a ranch every other day, of course, but he had hardly any doubt that he would find his way in that life. He had as a child at the very least.

The real question that he had was if Mesh could learn to adapt to city life. He would not be in Keldabe forever, or at least he thought as much though the capital city was growing on him once again, and that meant moving back to his more permanent home which he had left behind in the vertical city. Would she come and visit him? Would they have a long distance relationship that spanned light years? It was always a possibility, and it might well work for a while, but he doubted that it would work in the long term... Perhaps only time would tell...

But once Mesh'la's eyes locked on his... Well Marcus knew that it would likely not be a joke from the enchanting Baar'ur. He listened intently as her warning only increased the gravity of the situation and as she explained, a confused yet contemplative gaze was returned to her.

Kark... A kid?..

Marcus set his napkin on his plate, and then let himself lean back in the sturdy wooden chair that matched so many in the small cafe and thought. The very idea of having a child made him anxious, even more than that, it frightened him, and yet here it was... Well, the situation anyways. His hands soon came to support the back of his neck as he stared at the ceiling, lost in his own train of thought that he hoped might lead him to an answer to the debacle before he brought his gaze back to meet Mesh's.

"Right... Gotcha... That's..."

He struggled to find any words that would seem appropriate in this situation mainly because it was one that completely baffled him. She was so young, and yet she had a kid? He knew it was always a possibility of course, but it still came with a good shock.

"How old?.."

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
The Slicer's initial reaction of shock and confusion was what Mesh'la feared and anticipated to an extent as it wasn't something the young man was expecting to hear during a date, right… Her heart sank a bit further when he leaned back, then looked up at the ceiling in a contemplative way. Was Marcus trying to figure out how to backpedal out of here as quick and painlessly as possible? The Medic wouldn't blame him one bit. She almost wanted to run herself from the truth at times, like now as it probably was going to cost her his friendship. But then again, was it worth to keep someone around that couldn't accept you and your situation for what it was?

"Valen," Mesh said with a tender, loving smile thinking of her son as she spoke. " ...is one year old. His father and I married young. There were circumstances beyond our control... and some not that happened, and well they drove us apart. We separated and I came home with the baby to my family, then divorced him after it was clear there was no hope of reconciliation," she finished trying to stay positive and upbeat, then pulled her iComm from a leg pocket on her kute and handed it across the table with a holopic of a cute baby boy sitting with a loving yet protective dog on a fur rug by a fireplace as the wallpaper showing.

"That's Val with Atin. He's named after my mother's late older brother, and he's the joy of my life."

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Marcus brought his eyes back down to the table where the IComm now sat, displaying the holopic with the young boy and his mutt. It was endearing... And it warmed his heart slightly to the idea of even interacting with the boy, though it would be awkward at first to picture himself in a new life with Mesh'la... If it came to that, which he was all too ready to accept before this news... And yet, he thought he might be a bit more mature in dealing with this situation. He was a man now, and as much as he might not wish it upon himself, that meant taking on responsibility... If this child was Mesh'la's, then he would respect that.

"I can see why... He's a very handsome boy Mesh..."

Marcus brought his gloved hands to rest on the table and he dropped his head in a big grin first, then let out a sort of exasperated laugh before bringing his eyes back up to meet hers. His face still held the smile and he took the IComm for a few seconds, admiring the image more closely before setting it back down across the table.

"Y'know... I bet you were thinkin' I would run out after you put that on the table. The thing is... I think I'd still like to come by and help you out sometime. Who knows? Maybe the kid will like me as much as you do?"

A smirk cracked across his face before he finished the last of his own fizz pop. He set the empty glass back down on the table and laughed a little bit more to himself at the situation that had been more or less thrust into his eyes. Of course he shouldn't stop seeing her because of the boy, but it would take some time to get used to the idea of hanging around the little tyke as a more permanent figure.

[member="Mesh'la Dral"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Mesh'la didn't know she was holding her breath until after the slicer expressed he wasn't going to run away and even might want to get to know her son. The blonde gave a silent 'thank you' to the Manda, then flashed a lopsided grin at Marcus as she picked back up the personal communication device.

"Well... maybe just a little," Mesh shrugged with a slight blush warming her high cheek bones, then the medic locked the iComm and slid it back into the leg pocket it came from.

"I'd really love that, Marcus… And I'm sure Valen will warm up to you quickly - like I have. He plays on a child-proof datapad with great determination… Maybe a slicer in the making, who knows," she winked with a soft chuckle, then looked up at the waitress that stopped by to grab their plates and leave the bill.

"So what are your plans for the rest of the day?" the Baar'ur asked with a curious smile, then reached into a pouch on her utility belt and pulled out some credits for her meal.

[member="Marcus Lok"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom