Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Battlewell Security and Arms, entire company up for sale

CLOSED, WINNER IS [member="HK-36"]
Welcome to the liquidation of Battlewell Security and Arms, my name is Q.
Investors, men of wealth, businesswomen, and CEOs this is a once in a lifetime opportunity you will not want to miss.
Battlewell Security and Arms is one of the best (yet lesser known) manufacturer of vehicles and arms, as well as lending mercenaries to those in need.
There is one lot in this auction and it is:
100% shares in Battlewell Security and Arms
The rights to produce any previously licensed products
Current Inventory of all Products and Materials
The rights to lend Battlewell's military trained mercenaries
Battlewell owned factories and facilities
This auction will remain open for one standard week.
Bidding starts at 3 million credits, but please be aware that my employer favors more intriguing items, so they will be valued higher than credits, as he is already a very wealthy man.
Thank you and happy bidding

OOC Info:

Battlewell is a Tier 2 company, small inventory of items but would be great for someone wanting to start a business that is already up and running. Storefront with products is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/84171-battlewell-security-and-arms/
Only thing not up for grabs is the tab marked ''Mercenary Characters'' which is basically my main and his sidekick's personal services.

As stated above, stuff like cool weapons and armor will be valued over credits.

Auction ends August 9th, 10 PM EST sharp, if anything was vague feel free to ask questions.

Lily Kuhn said:
[member="KeCholo"]

As the owner of a starship company, how valuable would a small, private, station or luxury corvette be to your employer?
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

My employer would be interested in both, or even a large freighter. This is a wonderful proposition, what did you have in mind?

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

A space station that is used for storage and ore refinement would be our preferred option. As for a freighter, a unique one with all the storage space and weapons we can get. Personal quarters on both will be limited since we plan on using droids to operate them.

OOC: Make them as big as an individual can own, since I don't own a large company or faction.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="KeCholo"],

The Metal Lords would be willing to provide you with a planet or station within our territory and the title of Master of Arms. You will be allowed to keep your company but in return you will be expected to continue your mercenary work while based within our territory, continue research and development of new arms and vehicles, and maintain your own security forces adequate enough to protect your holdings should the need arise, your forces would be considered as part of our feudal auxiliary and they will be called upon to help within any battles where such need arises.

We would also provide you with any funds, ships, and mechanical infantry you would need to maintain your duties and position.

''provide you with a planet or station within our territory'' Qaeth Idos repeated these words aloud back to himself. The terms of the agreement allowed Ke'Cholo to keep Battlewell while simultaneously growing in wealth in power, something Qaeth was sure he would like. ''Well, I don't exactly think anyone could one up an entire planet.'' Qaeth muttered to himself ''and there's no sense in keeping all these people waiting. I'll suspend the auction and accept the bid from [member="HK-36"]''

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that this auction will close early due to an exceptional bid from a particular user. This bid is so exceptional, I doubt anyone could one-up it. Thank you all for your participation, and remember to BATTLE WELL.

[member="Lily Kuhn"]
[member="Lord Mettallum"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom