Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle to the...well fight till lunch gets here...

The battle dome, training ground of the Horde.

Breaks voice rang out over the battle dome, "Training is over for the day men. Head home and rest, FOR THE HORDE!"

Break stepped from his office above the field of battle and began trying to collect his things to go home, when he saw her. A young Twilek girl named @[member="stardust"]. Break had known her for a while and invited her earlier to help him with some programming but had forgotten all about it...God how was he going to make that up...idea! Maybe she wouldnt be so mad if he didnt waste her time....

"Hey Star...sorry about earlier... but ive got a way to make it up to you!

"Maybe we can have a quick match?
Break pointed to the arena
"its the least i can do for bringing you out here all this way...
Break really did feel bad about this he was always just so busy and he forgot a lot of things most of the time but his friends were something he almost never forgot about making this waaaay worse.
"And if youre really that mad then you can beat the crap out of me for it haha"
@[member="stardust"]

Break grabbed 2 training swords and 2 stun blasters as he followed her into the arena. "Ok, lets make this interesting then...If you win... I pay for your dinner...If i win I take you on a date! sound fair?

He handed the weapons to his opponent

"Sure." Break hands her 2 and walks back for one. He had a plan so far to take a shot off the bat and simply run to avoid the flurry of blades that were sure to follow @[member="stardust"] dodging his blaster shots

"ok ready?"
@[member="stardust"]

"not as much as you! I finished my training with Rex!" the droid was happy dueling his friend. He moved quickly through the arena trying to dodge stars attacks.
@[member="stardust"]

Break lowered himself and drew his training sword he rushed in headfirst dodging any shots the was sending at him he was going to swipe at her legs and take her to the floor perhaps making this a quick fun duel. he ran fast the wind rushing off of his face hair blowing past his face.

@[member="stardust"]

Break saw this coming from stardust and did a flying spin over her as he ran. Landing behind her however his landing was foiled and he fall on his rear...how did the peacock lady do that???

"ow.."

Break fell with little to cover him he was completely vulnerable.
@[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom