Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Battle for Rampagi II [Preloude]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Battle for Ramagi II

Objectives

OB1: Eliminate all defending space forces

OB2 : Capture Dusate Store house filled with metals, arms, and weapons, along with vehicles

OB3: capture High ranking Dusate personnel for interrogation

The dimly lit room was filled with tension as soldiers and officers from the Lilaste Order gathered, their faces illuminated by the holographic display of the Ropagi II system, the target of their impending mission. At the front of the room stood High Commander Laphisto, hands pushed behind his back as he looked the Holotable over with a gentle rumble, a flash of blue rolling across his eyes as he looked over and began to speak

Our first objective is clear: we must eliminate any and all defending space forces that the Dusate Pirates have at their disposal. These pirates have adapted and fortified their positions, and we must neutralize their ability to resist our advances. Our fleet stands ready, and we will deploy our most skilled pilots and tacticians to ensure that the skies above Ropagi II are free from enemy interference. Our troops' safety and mission's success depend on conquering the space above the planet. The system will be heavily defended, with a station and a large fleet above the planet. as such, Zach Harrasaf Zach Harrasaf will lead the charge. I am granting you use of the attacking fleet, of which I have sent to your datapad

The holo table switched to show a large building with several turrets in a defensive perimeter.
The Dusate Pirates have amassed a vast storehouse filled with metals, arms, weapons, and vehicles. This treasure trove fuels their efforts and helps them grip the region. Our second objective is to capture this storehouse, depriving the pirates of the resources they need to continue their marauding ways. Once we secure these assets, we can use them to further our war efforts. We will be doing a full frontal assault with our newly acquired AT-AE walkers. It will be a good test run to see how the prototype holds up in actual combat.

As the hologram switches once again, several faces up, lined up with side and front views, pointing a hand up laphisto began to speak again

As you all know, these Pirates are far too organized to be doing this by themselves and so Our final objective, but by no means the least, is to capture high-ranking Dusate personnel for interrogation. These individuals hold crucial information about the pirates' operations, allies, and future plans. By bringing them into our custody, we gain a strategic advantage in figuring out who is funding this war against us. Trace Xyston Trace Xyston , you and your team get to prove yourselves.

With the table turning off, he turned to the room, eyes darting over everyone as he spoke, standing himself up tall

The Dusate Pirates may have terrorized this region for too long, but their time is running out. We will succeed in our mission with your dedication, courage, and honor. We will bring the Ropagi II system under our Protection and save them from this Pirate threat. Remember, this is not just a mission; it is a duty we owe to the countless innocent lives that have suffered by these marauders. The Ropagi II system looks to us for hope, and we shall not disappoint.

Prepare yourselves, for our assault is imminent. Let us march forward with unwavering determination, and may the stars shine brightly upon us as we embark on this noble endeavor. We will prevail, and together, we shall bring a new era of peace to the Ropagi II system. We march forward tomorrow, you have a day to prepare yourselves
. Pulling a closed hand to his chest, he gave a small bow May balance guide your hand

[ mostly a thread to get questions/ positions/ idle passive comments/ for mercenaries to sign themselves up for the battle as well as for others to sign up for the battle]

Last edited:

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
Trace was nowhere to be found in the briefing room, although he had sent one of his men, another Twi’lek by the name of Rhomma, to bring back details about the mission. But Trace was already certain about his mission. Capture high ranking Dusate members.

It would be no cake-walk. These ‘officials’ would be protected by many layers of security, not to mention the Pirates’ space defense force that they had to break through before even touching the ground. But the Lilaste Elghaseki never had cake-walks.

While Trace's Team Six would be tasked with capturing high-ranking members of the group, Team Four and Five would be in the massive ground assault on the warehouse. Their addition to the army (for now) would probably be vital to their success. However, Trace was sure that the new AT-AE walkers would also pack quite a punch. He almost regretted not being able to see them in action.

"Sir, I believe an attack from the southeast would be most effective," came the voice of Gryon, the most talkative (and humorous) of the group.

"That is correct, soldier. The southeast is where we will make our attack," Trace agreed. He leaned closer to the holomap of the mansion that the officials stayed in. It had four floors, and four wings, one north, south, east, and west. It looked like a compass from a Birds Eye view.

There would probably be a dozen or so guards per entrance, but the eight Elghaseki could take them easily. The invasion would be tomorrow, and Trace was ready. Ready to liberate yet another population from the Dusate Pirates’ tyrannical grasp.

And he would have fun doing it.

Entirr, the commander of the Wings of Judgement squadron of the Lilaste Order, just arrived to the meeting room. He said this to his High Commander: "Commander Laphisto, do you think the Wings of Judgement squadron can help you in this mission?"
Laphisto Laphisto

his eyes flicked over to entir giving a soft nod his way pulling up a menu on his wrist bound holocomputer throwing the Wings of judgement into the roster " aye you will be aboard the Grish'to with the Green wings"

Eden Io

E
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Tags: Laphisto Laphisto Dravin macovish Dravin macovish Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze Trace Xyston Trace Xyston

A feral excitement was laid bare within Eden’s wide, glinting photoreceptors.

The gynoid took in the briefing with a girlish fervor. Her enthusiasm had only grown with every detail she processed about the Dusate Pirates. To say the least, they were a formidable, organized group that would no doubt prove a challenge to defeat in open combat. And yet, Eden thrived off of a diet of such violent, chaotic thrills, far more so than many other Nuetralizers of her model. It was why she was here and not working in one of the daycares on the Colossus of Tython, or a beauty salon. Of course, she enjoyed that work too, but she could not—would not—pass up the opportunity to take an open contract which promised so much action.

Not to mention, she intended to give a share of the credits from the job back to her family. She hadn't taken the contract for personal gain, but rather, personal fulfillment.

“Commander Laphisto, I wish to join the group tasked with capturing their lieutenants and officers.” Eden piped up. “But if I am needed more elsewhere, I will oblige.” She added. Either way, the gynoid anticipated that she would see plenty of combat, and that was what she was here for!

laphisto perked his lone ear, his eyes darting over to one of the Mercenaries hired as an independent contractor for odd jobs for the order. With a raised brow, his eyes flashed a soft teal blue, preparing into the girl-droid through the force almost as quickly as it appeared the glow was gone, and immediately after, he reached up, grasping at the bridge of his nose and rubbing his eyes for a moment, giving a few blinks before then looking the droid over with a light nod a taloned hand extending out to shake their hand

"That objective is a tad classified, I'm afraid, due to the sensitive nature of the objective. But if you are any good as a starfighter or in a firefight, I'm sure you can find a place amongst the troops." he gave a soft, friendly smile before adding with a quirked brow " Though depending on what contract you took one would be more preferable than the other"

Eden Io

E
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Tags: Laphisto Laphisto Dravin macovish Dravin macovish Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze Trace Xyston Trace Xyston

“I am not a pilot, unfortunately. Nor do I possess a craft of my own.” Eden answered with a slight frown. It simply wasn’t a skill she had invested practice in, or even downloaded to her digital-biological memory systems. To say the least, the gynoid did not think she would derive the same rush from flying a starfighter as she did while fighting on the ground, with only her skill and weapons to keep her alive. Not to mention, her family had better pilots than her.

“With your clearance, I will join the assault on the storehouse, then.” She continued. No doubt, there would be a plethora of armed, dangerous pirates for her to kill in such an engagement. The mere thought of it made the gynoid want to lick her lips!

" aye sounds good, I'll inform the ground team that you will be joining them along with any other mercenary force that might show up" pulling his wrist up and pressing at the vambrace the wrist bound holo computer pops into view, he gives a few squinted looks as he registers the girl for the upcoming fight.

" And all set, you will be in the first wave of the landing party, setting up and clearing a landing zone for the prototype walkers and then once they land you and the rest of the ground force will advance towards the storehouse." Eden Io

No! I'm late!

Evvar burst through the blast door as soon as it opened. People were gathered around a single holoprojector, and standing before it was Laphisto Laphisto . The very man who would murder Evvar in his sleep for being late. Most likely. "I'm so sorry everyone..."

Nobody responded. Well, in this situation, he would do the best he could. Evvar began to sing a song in Huttese to himself as he swaggered over to find a seat. The glares faded and everybody resumed their focus on the dragon in the middle of the room.

I'd better listen closely...

Then he realized he was seated next to Dravin macovish Dravin macovish . Evvar's former squad leader. "Hey! Nice to see you again," he whispered. Just a tad too loud. Three people before him turned around angrily and shushed him...rather aggressively. Damn okay.

He grinned. “That’s me! Oh boy, what a time…”

But he stopped himself from reminiscing, and listened to what Laphisto had to say.

And then realized he was done talking about the space battle part, and had moved on to capturing high ranking pirates. Oh well, he’d get the rest of the info later on his data pad. All he had to worry about was surviving.

with a smile Dravin nodded though soon frowning " its a shame i was taken out of the battle so soon, my fighter got hit and i was out of commision, but i earned my wings!" Dravin spoke a bit to loud causing him to wince, pointing to the patch on his shoulder "and my own squadron"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom