Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle Droid Commander (Alco)

187px-BattledroidhOOMCommander20questions2.png

NAME: Alco
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Droid
SEX: Male Programmed
HEIGHT: 1.93 meters[3]
WEIGHT: 65 kilograms[4]
EYES: Nicely programmed :D
HAIR: N/A
SKIN:
Plating color
rust brown
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Good with a blaster
able to take down an enemy in hand-to-hand combat

Weaknesses: He is more intelligent because he was programmed to be a battle strategist.
He likes to plan out his fights before actually engaging in them this makes him a easy target for ambushes
He doesn't like to be around anything other than Battle droids and Humans this makes him aggressive towards other species
APPEARANCE:
Battle Droids are Humanoid in figure, Their long, elongated heads atop tall, slender necks were designed in imitation of their builders at Baktoid's Geonosian foundries
BIOGRAPHY:
Describe your characters backstory up to the point you started RPing him/her. Be sure to update this section as the role-play continues.
Alco was a commander battle droid that served in the clone wars and all the way up to order 66 when all the droids where DE-activated, after a period of time it was found by Jawas on tatooine and re-activated and has served on the Jawa's Sandcrawler since
SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:N/A

[member="Alco"]

A fun idea for sure. You would definately be interesting to have around chaos, if you ever find yourself unemployed the cartel is building a droid army *nudge nudge* Regardless - looking forward to see some droid RP. Dont make it to comical though, might end with people tire...

Alco

Battle Droid Commander
Sempra the Hutt said:
[member="Alco"]

A fun idea for sure. You would definately be interesting to have around chaos, if you ever find yourself unemployed the cartel is building a droid army *nudge nudge* Regardless - looking forward to see some droid RP. Dont make it to comical though, might end with people tire...
[member="Sempra the Hutt"] first of love your profile pic :D, second i think im going to be part of the new separatist order but i will keep your idea in mind ;D

Alco

Battle Droid Commander
Sempra the Hutt said:
[member="Alco"]

You should definately stick with the New Separist order - it is most likely from them you got your idea ;)
Stay sharp!
[member="Sempra the Hutt"] You're right :D I saw it so I was like "of to the character creator for me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom