Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bastion.....Phrik

Gray needed to get his hands on some more phrik for a little personal matter, so he didn't want to use any out of the SocMin Fed mine. That left him with a few options on how to handle the obtaining of the material. The first option being to buy some off the free market, but that could get expensive fast and not really the route he cared to go. The other option was go out and get it directly from the planet it came from, which opened up a whole new can of worms. If he went to a planet in any of the larger and more aggressive factions, there might be some hell to pay that he wasn't feeling like dealing with currently. So that left him with option BB, which was to head to Bastion, and so he did.

Gray had asked the most beautiful of the beautiful, [member="Stardust"] , to join him. He landed in a larger mining town and exited his ship. He was wearing casual clothing for this little venture, because he just planned on getting some info before he actually went after the material. His pistol was strapped to his right leg with his lightsaber right beside it with that said, because they always rested there. He looked around and saw the typical xenophobic looks of the local populous as they glared down his lovely fiance. She was a twi'lek woman after all, and that was all the reason they needed to hate her. He didn't care though, and he showed that by wrapping his arm around her waist and squeezed her tight.

Gray smiled to her and said, " Come on Beautiful, lets go talk to that guy we were suppose to met. They said they had some information for us about where we could get some phrik on this planet without having to use credits as payment. Maybe we will be allowed to mine some out or something? I bet you would look amazing in mining clothes while you work a shaft.....mine." He smirked as he kissed her cheek.

Mining mining mining

She had been doing plenty of that lately and quite enjoyed doing something other then fighting, so now she exited the ship with her love of her life [member="Gray Raxis"]....however as soon as she exited she got glares... Xenophobic people...she stood straighter and released a single pulse in the force...like a dragon staring down other rpredators to tell them to not try a thing

Oh yea that sounds amazing meet the guy maybe go mine the stuff and heheh well I have have been working a shaft lately...mineshaft more then usual

Gray couldn't understand how someone was able to do anything but love [member="Stardust"] right now. She was the absolute best thing in the galaxy for so many reasons, and her sense of humor was only one of them. He squeezed her lovely waist again as he smiled. He said , " Well you certainly know what you are doing with mine shaft, that is for sure. You always get exactly what you want from it every time." He kissed her on the lips for a moment then continued, " Alright, lets get going. We have something to do, and then something else to do after that. Phrik right?"

Gray walked with his arm around Star the entire way to the informant he was suppose to talk to about the phrik. The man owned a hole in the wall shop. It was only big enough for two tables with four chairs each and had four chairs along a counter behind which the food was directly made in full view of the customers. A holotv was mounted to the wall in a spot so everyone could see it and speakers so the sound could be heard by everyone. There was only two customers sitting waiting for food as the cook prepared some snack items for them. They were directed to a door along the back and to enter the door short ways in on the right to find the owners office.

Gray followed the directions and came to see a fairly normal looking office in front of him with a slim human man not yet middle age sitting behind the desk. He was doing paperwork and made a motion for Gray to start speaking without every looking up. Gray raised a brow at the action, but said anyways, " I'm Wolf. I am here about the info on phrik. Do you have the info like you said you did?" The man finally looked up with a small grin on his face. He said, " Ah Mister Wolf, good good. I do indeed have the information for you. It is a little unusual, but true me that it is accurate. There is a crate of phrik that you can obtain today if you move quickly on it. A small local gang got some info on me about a phrik shipment they could steal. They were only able to get the one crate, but they stiffed me on my deserved pay. I don't care about that now or getting any from you. If you take the crate from them and give them a message of not stiffing me next time then that is pay enough. Do what you wish with the phrik, just make sure you don't kill the thieves....well too many of them. I might be able to use them some time later." He went back to his paperwork and wrote down the details on a piece of scrap paper. He held it out for Gray, which he took, and then motioned for them to leave.

Gray nodded to the man as he pocketed the scrap paper and left the office. He got into the street and looked at Star. He said, " Well, you up for roughing up some punks? I think we can do it how we are currently equipped. I know I am ready for a little fun here, and don't have to do any killing." He smiled to her as he wrapped his arm around her waist again. He squeezed it affectionately and gave her a kiss on the lips once more.

She laughed and smiled"mhmmm mhmm I agree"she said and kissed his lips"let's get that phrik

She listened carefully taking in every bit of detail before standing up and leaving with gray before chuckling

Heheh dear when have I not been ready to beat some thugs up....and don't you dare say when we are in bed that's a different story...then we both rough each other up"she said and cracked her knuckles and kissesd him back

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom