Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bard Independent - Connory's Workshop

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
Bard Independent - and other inventions by Rel Connory​

Available:
  • Infernal Hypersabotage Droid. It's a buzz droid carrying a rare gemstone that, if located near a hyperdrive, will make that hyperdrive explode upon activation.
  • Mircinuur ('Cage of Silence') Isolation Projector. Gun-sized handheld directional double-blind cloaking device. Many uses.
  • Equivox (pentacircarpous haemodilitirion). It's a microcrystalline substance you can find in most big hospitals, a relatively new treatment for Devaronian blood poison. What most people don't know, don't have any reason or way to know, is that if you use equivox correctly, it becomes a poison that causes crippling pain any time someone uses the Dark Side of the Force. Ask nicely and you'll learn how to use it right. (Includes several doses of equivox in pill or injectable form, plus usage instructions.)
  • Bloodtrace Scanpack. Fits in your bracer or your helmet; lets you figure out who's Force-sensitive and who doesn't want you to know. There are ways to conceal one's Force presence. None of them work against blood scans.
  • Deathrattle Hard-Sound Carbine. Comes with detachable/collapsible stock. Break bones, break eardrums, keep scary critters away from your sleeping bag (not guaranteed for use against Darth Carach's momma). Just about your ultimate anti-Forcer gun.
  • Mechamiri Pack. A backpack unit of Mandalorian steel. It interferes with Force use, like a ysalamir, with some differences. The effect is weak at the edges, but gets gradually stronger with proximity to you and your backpack. Much less bulky, cumbersome, and fragile than a ysalamir nutrient frame. Wearable with straps, or compatible with Mandalorian backplates like a jetpack.
  • Silk Holdings Angel Eye sensor. Short-range sensor package allows detection of stealth ships that have gravitic modulators.
  • Santhe/Sienar sonic servodriver. Extremely versatile tool.
  • Galactic Republic SCINET artificial intelligence. A self-replicating and self-propagating AI, hardwired with loyalty to a no-longer-extant Republic. Useful for countering stronger AI and causing trouble in enemy computer systems. It's difficult for one's dreadnought to fire when its targeting computers have pledged allegiance to the Supreme Chancellor.
  • Dreamscape Headset. A wearable tool that turns visions, visualizations, and powerful memories into audiovisual data.
  • Nanorazer. A handheld tool that eradicates nanotechnology.
  • Power-Consuming Organism. A rare bioweapon that shuts down electronics. Handle with extreme care.
  • Sundering Magcharge Pistol. A pistol that punches through shields, makes lightsabers spit plasma in random directions, and generally futzes with electronics. Total of six available.
  • Trakar, a.k.a. 'voidsteel.' Available through Void Stone restricted material rules. A metal that blocks or cuts the Force.
  • Hextrine. A stabilized, metallic variant of trihexalon, capable of burning or even disintegrating biomass. Available in (among other forms) knives and slugthrower ammunition.

Unavailable except as specified:

Jorga the Hutt

New product available:

• Mechamiri Pack. A backpack unit of Mandalorian steel. It interferes with Force use, like a ysalamir, with some differences. The effect is weak at the edges, but gets gradually stronger with proximity to you and your backpack. Much less bulky, cumbersome, and fragile than a ysalamir nutrient frame. Wearable with straps, or compatible with Mandalorian backplates like a jetpack.

[member="Rel Connory"] -

Wouldn't mind a scan-pack. And I find my old DE-10 has gone missing... Might not mind talking to you about a replacement in the vein of your hard-sound carbine, if you're game.

Sieb Tevv

S
*Dulvoyinn and Coruscant invasion links go here*

I would like to order Bloodtrace Scanpacks, Hard-Sound Carbines, and Mechamiri Packs for the elite GA Space Ops Marines unit.

Alternatively, I would just like to buy one of each for a future marine PC.

[member="Rel Connory"]

Jorga the Hutt

[member="Sieb Tevv"]

Scanpacks are limited, other two are semi-unique. That means I can give you the Scanpacks for your elite marines, but the Deathrattle and the Mechamiri Pack are PC-only.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Rel Connory"]

If possible I'd like to acquire one or possibly two of those wonderful wonderful mechamiri packs. Bellow I've compiled a list of video of acts that I have done to help kill Sith. I wish them all dead as much as you do

Wild Hunt PPV: Took Darth Revan's mask and placed it on Malachor with Vornskr and battle droids forcing Sith to fight and kill each other for it. A notorious Sith Lord was killed in the battle. Footage can be seen there.

Cultist Raid: Cultist to the Sith Lord Darth Bane were rooted out and put to death. Footage can be seen until all cultist are eliminated and team has left the building.

Id like to trade you as well, my blade Hush specifically designed to kill Sith and dark sided force users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom