Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bar Fight

Tatooine
Sunset Cantina

Phoebe was more of a lover than a fighter but there were certain things that would cause her to fight. When someone threatened her family it was on. Nobody ever harmed or threatened the people whom meant the most to her. She knew Isley could take care of himself but that didn't mean she wouldn't protect him. The one she worried about the most was her only child whom was her everything and anybody whom had a foal word against her had something else coming to them even if it was a joke. When it came to her little one she wasn't playing around ever. Her daughter meant everything to her and even joking around wasn't to be tolerated.

"My daughter is going nowhere with you," Phoebe growled as her hand hit the table right in front of @[member="Ordo"]. She knew that she had married a Mando and that her daughter was supposed to grow up to be a warrior but she was in no way ready for her daughter to be going anywhere yet. That was something that she would need to speak with Isley about.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Ordo looked up his stony grey green eyes taking in the womans face. It was just one quick ride on a Besuliik! Hardly anything to worry about. Ordo had dropped from orbit hundreds of times. He wasn't even talking about leaving the atmosphere!

Ordo set down his drink, placed his hands flat on the table and stood slowly meeting the womans angry gaze.

"I have 3 girls and one boy and a grandson!" He said leaving out that they were all adopted, "She'll be fine for a quick ride! She's ready!"

Ordo normally didn't argue with angry mothers but the recent trip to Mygeeto and the news that his long lost fiance had beenkilled had left him raw. He wasn't going to be yelled at by anyone...not today.

@[member="Ordo"]

"She's my first and only child. If something happened to her. I will not chance it, she's too young." She and her husband had a hard enough time having the one child there was no way she was going to allow her to do anything reckless. Phoebe had tried so hard to get what she had. He wouldn't understand and she was not arguing with him or explaining. No meant no.

"No, and that's final." She growled grabbing his drink and pouring it over his head. It wasn't needed or warranted really but she was a heated mother.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Ordo stood there with hard eyes as the angry mama said no. He had to give it to her. For an aruetise she had gettse. He may have backed down then he could respect protecting those you loved. That was his whole life. He had always lived for others.

Then she went and dumped out his beer. Hranted iy was on him and not a complete waste but that was about all he was going to stand.

"I can take a lot of things," the big man growled as he blew ale from his soaked face at the woman, "but NOBODY... SPILLS... MY... ALE!"

"I'm going to clean that up with your backside girly." He said as he reached up slowly bent his hand back at the wrist and lightly brought it toward her cheek.

This party was about to be on!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom