Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Banshee Saberstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Canon Submission
Sith_Assassin-01.jpg

Image Source:https: //www.fimfiction.net/group/1460/star-wars/thread/149066/story-in-need-of-assistance
Intent: To cut people up in lightsaber resistant armour
Development Thread: Allya
Manufacturer: Darth Banshee
Model: Darth Banshee Saberstaff
Affiliation: Darth Banshee
Modularity: NO
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel and Allya Exile Crystal
Classification: SaberStaff
Size: One or Two Handed
Length: 50 cm Hilt, each of the blades are 70cm long, so 120cm in length if just the one and 190cm if both.

Weight: 3Kg
Special Features:
  1. Allya Exile Crystal
  2. Palm recognition
Strengths:
  1. Can cut Beskar and Phrik like Turdiam
  2. Can only be used by her
  3. Will weaken cortosis before shorting out
Weaknesses:
  1. Can not be used in water
  2. Shorts out with cortosis, for seven seconds, but just one blade
  3. The crystal can be sensed through the force
Description: The Allya Exile crystal is an exception amongst lightsaber crystals, as it burns with extreme heat. So much so it can burn even through beskar and phrik, though the metals still slow the cutting of the blade down. It was made using Dathomiri alchemy, and was imbued with great power. The heat is so much it will still damage cortosis, as blade approaches, but unfortunately will still short out after hitting. As common with most lightsabers the weapon can not work in water, as this will stop it making a stable beam. Also due to strength in the force, it makes hiding even harder even with the force.. As a safety precaution so no one else can use it, she installed a palm recognition system in place so she was only one that could use the lightsaber, without breaking into it, and reprograming it to recognise some else palm print.

Primary Source: Jorus Merrill lightsaber crystal guide

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Darth Banshee"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

Darth Banshee said:
Length: 50 cm Hilt, 130 cm single blade 200cm if double bladed
  • Does this mean that one blade is 130cm long while the second is only 70cm? Or do they both even out at 100cm by 100cm?

Darth Banshee said:
Can not hide when in use

Darth Banshee said:
Also due to red light emitted from it, it is impossible to hide whilst it is lit up
  • I'm not sure what you mean by this, as no lightsaber can be hidden when it's in use...It's a beam of plasma and light.

[member="Jamie Pyne"] yes each blade is 70cm long and blade is 50 and I just realised my maths was wrong
I know that you can't hide with a lit lightsaber, but having hard time coming up with weakness can edit if you wish.

:)

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Would you mind just noting that in the length field so that it reads properly?

As for the weakness, I would remove the mentions of not being able to hide. You could replace it with something along the lines of it giving off a strong dark side presence, making it impossible to stealth and/or easily detected by other Force sensitives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom